Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Local chapters > North America
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-07-2007, 09:18 PM

Default The WHAT Game? The End Game.

The End Game by Alex Jones.

I don't agree with alot of what 'Jones' puts out, and I sure as HELL don't buy this story.

From what I've read so far I see NOTHING remotely indicting the Zionist Jews behind everything evil. Yes, he lays bare all the sub-organizations everywhere wreaking havoc, but, who is BEHIND all those Idiots? Who will write the truth? Thankfully many have.

http://prisonplanet.com/articles/september2007/070907Endgame2.htm

So Politically INCORRECT!

Supremacy

Old 09-07-2007, 09:45 PM

Default Re: The WHAT Game? The End Game.

Quote:
redrat11 wrote:
The End Game by Alex Jones.

I don't agree with alot of what 'Jones' puts out, and I sure as HELL don't buy this story.

From what I've read so far I see NOTHING remotely indicting the Zionist Jews behind everything evil. Yes, he lays bare all the sub-organizations everywhere wreaking havoc, but, who is BEHIND all those Idiots? Who will write the truth? Thankfully many have.

http://prisonplanet.com/articles/september2007/070907Endgame2.htm

So Politically INCORRECT!

Supremacy
Who is behind all those idiots in the sub-organizations, you ask.

The ZIONIST Jews who employ them and those idiots are behind all the other idiots they employ.

Vicious cycle all brought to you by the Zionist Jews.

They will one day control the world!
Old 09-07-2007, 10:06 PM

They will one day RULE THE WORLD YOU SAY?

One Day.

BA, I don't know what your 'game' is, but, you have repeatedly mentioned that the Zionist Jews don't control anything, and that it's the Illuminati behind everything, this you have mentioned dozens of times on this forum. Now suddenly you seem to be on the "Zio-Jew" bandwagon, why is this?

Could it be you have seen the light? I want everyone reading this to know that I'm not a RACIST person of any sort, I don't hate Jews or any Race, that's not how I was raised, In fact I was raised in a very diverse neighborhood of many races. Many of you reading this probably think that if a person writes so much of the true evil, and true evil-doers (Jews) of this world they must be racist. Wrong! The difference is the Sub-Culture within Jewry called Zionist, they have over many thousands of years carefully, and precisely culled humanity into their bidding, very clever people, Now show me what other race on Earth can claim that dispicable heritage on a World Wide Scale.

Night
Old 09-07-2007, 11:04 PM

Quote:
Judaic culture, traditions and religion ARE the problem.

This has been going on for 2500 years.

They ARE behind every "front group" they put out their like a dummy corp to protect the identity of the real owners.

REDRAT...

Go to JewishRacism.Com for just a start.

Then...

http://www.revisionisthistory.org/

Israeli Control Of The Media

http://www.iamthewitness.com/

These are just a few.

"Judeo/Masonry" is perhaps the most apt term.

Drop all others.
Old 09-08-2007, 09:04 AM

RedRat said:

They will one day RULE THE WORLD YOU SAY?

One Day.

BA, I don't know what your 'game' is, but, you have repeatedly mentioned that the Zionist Jews don't control anything, and that it's the Illuminati behind everything, this you have mentioned dozens of times on this forum. Now suddenly you seem to be on the "Zio-Jew" bandwagon, why is this?

I don't have a game, RedRat. I have never repeatedly mentioned that the Zionist Jews don't control anything. Please provide a QUOTE. I have written about the Jews owning the media. I have written about the Illuminati, etc. They are all a part of the same mechanism and not all of them are ZIONIST JEWS. Just as I replied to TB in another thread when he suggested that everyone involved was a Zionist Jew. They are not. Just as I replied to you in in this thread. Those at the top are Zionist Jews.

Could it be you have seen the light? I want everyone reading this to know that I'm not a RACIST person of any sort, I don't hate Jews or any Race, that's not how I was raised, In fact I was raised in a very diverse neighborhood of many races. Many of you reading this probably think that if a person writes so much of the true evil, and true evil-doers (Jews) of this world they must be racist. Wrong! The difference is the Sub-Culture within Jewry called Zionist, they have over many thousands of years carefully, and precisely culled humanity into their bidding, very clever people, Now show me what other race on Earth can claim that dispicable heritage on a World Wide Scale.

You shouldn't fear being called a racist because you mention that Zionist Jews are a part of the Illuminati. They are the controllers at the top. They control the media. They control the money. That ain't no secret, RedRat. You haven't shed light on anything new.
Old 09-08-2007, 08:26 PM

Probably arrested for disorderly conduct.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/
Old 09-08-2007, 08:57 PM

Gee, out so fast, wonder if a regular civilain would get such treatment. (talk about NWO stunts)

http://www.justin.tv/wearechange
Old 10-15-2007, 12:48 AM

I personally have been anxiously awaiting this video. It looks to be entertaining from what I have read about it.

Whether or not you agree with Alex Jones really shouldn't be an issue. I believe that a person should never believe what anyone says, just listen, get the facts, and then look those facts up for yourself. Then make your judgement based on you own research.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.