Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Resources > Share the knowledge
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-02-2008, 07:21 PM

Default Re: Makows New Book

That's odd.

When you click on Share the Knowledge, "Makow's New Book" thread does not appear as the first thread and it should since that is the most recent thread under this category wherein a comment was posted.

You must click on "Makow's New Book" which appears to the right of the "Share the Knowledge" forum.

Old 07-04-2008, 11:46 AM

Angry peddlers of conspiracy

Impressive: 4800 posts in about 400 days (what else do you do?)

BlueAngel wrote:
Quote:
I hate that word, but if you must use it, I guess that you must.
which word ?
Quote:
Could you kindly elaborate on the following ?
The point would have been that while Makow was living it up, there were people in Canada who tried to fight marxism; but he doesn't want to know(write) about them; as if everything was discovered when he discovered it.
In the '70s, '80s, '90s he showed no interest in the subject (of course, in those days there was no fame and fortune, and no conspiracy industry)
So whence the sudden interest in the subject ? Why don't he state the source of his new-found wisdom ? (if he did, he would have no claim to fame)

Ron Gostick organized the Canadian Intelligence Service (not to be confused with Canada's spy agency, Canadian Security Intelligence Service, CSIS), published a weekly and a monthly newsletter; sold books like "Pawns in the game". In one of the Revelo Oliver recording he is the one who introduces Oliver in Toronto.

There is an other threat on the forum about misguiding agents Rense and Jones (and others) who are leading the people to nowhere (and making good money in the process)
In the early '90s, starting with the book "God's of Eden" conspiracy became a respectable subject and received its own section in the bookstore. "God's of Eden" simply copied and pasted other people's work into one volume and presented it as something brandnew. Conspiracy books became as popular and as profitable as Sherlock Holmes books a century earlier. Money and fame attracted the wrong crowd. It was Micheal Corbin who developed the concept of paranormal radio, but he was not in it for the money, so Art Bell & Co. (no seekers of truth) stole everything from him and made it big with Dreamland and Coast to Coast.
Rense (Art Bell and Gary North) made a bundle on Y2K, and in January 2000 went on with their business without batting an eye.

Long before Jones became interested in the Bilderbergers the "Spotlight" published articles/reports on them when they met. Spotlight was put out of commission, Jones is loaded.

Riley and Kleist couldn't care less about the subject, learned everything they knew about it from Linda Kennedy, yet today they are the stars of GCN, and are pocketing large from the 911 industry.

I wrote on this forum before about how people do not know what they are for and against. How can you accomplish anything that way? And these conspiracy cheerleaders won't tell their customers what exactly is marxism, NWO. So, obviously, their purpose is not to educate, upgrade the people and defeat marxism, but to impress the ignorant and sell them books, DVDs and make money. Conspiracy is a product to them that sells.

My choice words on the conspiracy industry, the plagiarists who are its stars, and the stupid dumb animals:
peddlers of conspiracy and their supporters

In 1988 there was already a plan according to which Canada, U.S. should join in 2005. Lo and behold, in 2005 the three amigos met and signed an aggreement:
Shelley Ann Clark -- Free Trade

Last edited by 789 : 07-07-2011 at 02:54 PM.
Old 07-04-2008, 07:26 PM

Thanks for the reply.

I don't have 4800 post in 400 days.

I've been a member since 2005.

Even so, 4800 posts in 400 days would be equivalent to about 12 posts per day. One per hour.

So, that still leaves plenty of time for me to multi-task which I'm excellent at.

A husband, three children, self-employed and much more.

In any event.

Not trying to impress anyone with my post count.

It's another one of my JOBS.

A very important one at that.

But, hey, it's what I do and I don't need to justify my post count.

Post count isn't what matters.

Content is.

If you do the math at say three years a member with 4800 posts, it is equivalent to about five posts per day.

Does that make you feel better?

Last edited by BlueAngel : 07-04-2008 at 07:36 PM.
Old 07-05-2008, 01:35 PM

Is it online?.. If so where can I read it.. I want to read it. any answers?
Old 07-07-2008, 07:26 PM

Smile Re: Makows New Book

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Thanks for the reply.

I don't have 4800 post in 400 days.

I've been a member since 2005.

Even so, 4800 posts in 400 days would be equivalent to about 12 posts per day. One per hour.

So, that still leaves plenty of time for me to multi-task which I'm excellent at.

A husband, three children, self-employed and much more.

In any event.

Not trying to impress anyone with my post count.

It's another one of my JOBS.

A very important one at that.

But, hey, it's what I do and I don't need to justify my post count.

Post count isn't what matters.

Content is.

If you do the math at say three years a member with 4800 posts, it is equivalent to about five posts per day.

Does that make you feel better?
Nobody is impressed with your post count, your a malcontent windbag.
Old 07-07-2008, 07:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by redrat11 View Post
Nobody is impressed with your post count, your a malcontent windbag.
I'll have you know, dear, that I am neither malcontent nor a windbag.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 08-26-2008 at 10:21 PM.
Old 07-07-2008, 07:56 PM

Smile Re: Makows New Book

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
I'll have you know, dear, that I am neither malcontent nor a windbag.

Maybe I'm wrong, but I think RedRat reaaaallllllllllyyyyyyy likes me.
your ALWAYS WRONG! your also a CYBER STALKER! I will suggest you seek Help, as in Mental Help. It could do wonders for you.
Old 07-07-2008, 08:24 PM

Thumbs up Re: peddlers of conspiracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 789 View Post
Impressive: 4800 posts in about 400 days (what else do you do?)

BlueAngel wrote:
which word ?

The point would have been that while Makow was living it up, there were people in Canada who tried to fight marxism; but he doesn't want to know(write) about them; as if everything was discovered when he discovered it.
In the '70s, '80s, '90s he showed no interest in the subject (of course, in those days there was no fame and fortune, and no conspiracy industry)
So whence the sudden interest in the subject ? Why don't he state the source of his new-found wishdom ? (if he did, he would have no claim to fame)

Ron Gostick organized the Canadian Intelligence Service (not to be confused with Canada's spy agency, Canadian Security Intelligence Service, CSIS), published a weekly and a monthly newsletter; sold books like "Pawns in the game". In one of the Revelo Oliver recording he is the one who introduces Oliver in Toronto.

There is an other threat on the forum about misguiding agents Rense and Jones (and others) who are leading the people to nowhere (and making good money in the process)
In the early '90s, starting with the book "God's of Eden" conspiracy became a respectable subject and received its own section in the bookstore. "God's of Eden" simply copied and pasted other people's work into one volume and presented it as something brandnew. Conspiracy books became as popular and as profitable as Sherlock Holmes books a century earlier. Money and fame attracted the wrong crowd. It was Micheal Corbin who developed the concept of paranormal radio, but he was not in it for the money, so Art Bell & Co. (no seekers of truth) stole everything from him and made it big with Dreamland and Coast to Coast.
Rense (Art Bell and Gary North) made a bundle on Y2K, and in January 2000 went on with their business without batting an eye.

Long before Jones became interested in the Bilderbergers the "Spotlight" published articles/reports on them when they met. Spotlight was put out of commission, Jones is loaded.

Riley and Kleist couldn't care less about the subject, learned everything they knew about it from Linda Kennedy, yet today they are the stars of GCN, and are pocketing large from the 911 industry.

I wrote on this forum before about how people do not know what they are for and against. How can you accomplish anything that way? And these conspiracy cheerleaders won't tell their customers what exactly is marxism, NWO. So, obviously, their purpose is not to educate, upgrade the people and defeat marxism, but to impress the ignorant and sell them books, DVDs and make money. Conspiracy is a product to them that sells.

My choice words on the conspiracy industry, the plagiarists who are its stars, and the stupid dumb animals:
True History From The Venerable Eustace Mullins | Wake Up From Your Slumber

In 1988 there was already a plan according to which Canada, U.S. should join in 2005. Lo and behold, in 2005 the three amigos met and signed an aggreement:
Shelley Ann Clark -- Free Trade
I like your analysis on Makow, I don't like your assesment of the NWO, first of all Marxism is indeed a huge part of the NWO IDEOLOGY. but certainly not the main objective. Your probably not a Christian, but, if you did some research on True Christianity, which does'nt exist almost, you would see that it was CHRISTIANS WHO STARTED THE ENTIRE "CONSPIRACY MOVEMENT" you can go back thousands of years to read how CHRISTIANS wrote about the present day CONSPIRACIES permeating the world today. Of course most of the numbskulls in the present conspiracy minded movement of today will never mention this, and that is because they have been brainwashed into actually believing CHRISTIANITY is evil, of course many branches of that belief system are indeed evil, but none the less most of todays CONSPIRACY THEORIST just all of sudden woke up after 911! They got "hooked" on conspiracies by the various NWO SHILLS, and for the most part they will never SEE THE TRUTH. But, at least there is power in numbers, I think the PTB ARE GONNA HAVE A HELL OF A TIME TRYING TO COME UP WITH ANOTHER FALSE FLAG, what with all the eyes and ears on them.
Old 07-17-2008, 11:06 AM

Lightbulb Re: peddlers of conspiracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by redrat11 View Post
Your probably not a Christian, but, if you did some research on True Christianity,
Could you define "Christian" ? in no more than 50 words

(NWO is marxism under a different name)
Old 07-17-2008, 04:57 PM

I think you know the answer 789, I would just add this, JESUS is NOT A JEW, THE BIBLE WAS'NT CREATED BY JEWS, Or solely for Jews, in fact I would calculate that about 75 to 85% of Jews don' t believe in the BIBLE. 46 WORDS.....