Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > What is really going on?
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-26-2007, 06:08 AM

Default Local Troops Deploy to Nation's Capital??????????

Florida National Guard Troops deploying for one year to the Washington, D.C. area???

Families not encouraged to visit troops during their deployment.

http://www.wesh.com/news/13949580/detail.html

There is something exceedingly strange going on here.

I hate it when they say, "He gave his life for his country." Nobody gives their life for anything. We steal the lives of these kids. We take it away from them. They don't die for the honor and glory of their country. We kill them."-- Admiral Gene LaRocque
Old 08-26-2007, 06:50 AM

Default Re: Local Troops Deploy to Nation's Capital??????????

Maybe they're getting ready for Star Wars.
Old 08-26-2007, 05:57 PM

Take Note:

They are "Air Defense."
Old 08-26-2007, 06:03 PM

Quote:
Barbara wrote:
Florida National Guard Troops deploying for one year to the Washington, D.C. area???

Families not encouraged to visit troops during their deployment.

http://www.wesh.com/news/13949580/detail.html

There is something exceedingly strange going on here.

Use your brains, "Florida National Guard" excuse me but, that's not real military.
Old 08-26-2007, 06:15 PM

Where does it say in the article that they are National Guard?

It states:

DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. -- Members of the 1st Battalion 265 Air Defense Artillery have mobilized and are on a plane headed first to Ft. Bliss, then for federal active duty in the capital region.

Perhaps, the title of the thread is inaccurate, but other than that, they are members of the 1st Battalion 265 Air Defense Artillery.
Old 08-26-2007, 06:18 PM

Yeah, I'm sure the "National Guard" hasn't been trained to play a pivotal role in times of "Marital Law," as we observed their role and during the Hurricane Katrina exercise.

Who else is the military industrial complex going to use when their forces are stretched thin to begin with overseas?

I wouldn't consider the "National Guard" as incompetent, if I were you.
Old 08-26-2007, 06:21 PM

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
Where does it say in the article that they are National Guard?

It states:

DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. -- Members of the 1st Battalion 265 Air Defense Artillery have mobilized and are on a plane headed first to Ft. Bliss, then for federal active duty in the capital region.

Perhaps, the title of the thread is inaccurate, but other than that, they are members of the 1st Battalion 265 Air Defense Artillery.
Thx for the correction BA, ok even if that particular unit is deployed, (I suspect deception in the article) that what the heck are there over a dozen Military bases around Washington D.C. for? If you check lately there is a MASSIVE amount of deceptive articles ciculating around the forums lately, I suspect that the CIA or other Pentacrap agencies are trolling big time now.
Old 08-26-2007, 06:25 PM

Why are there over a dozen military bases in the Washington, D.C. area, you ask.

So, they can sit on their ar&e's when a disaster like 911 occurs and a STAND DOWN is ordered.

These are artillery air defense whether national guard or not.

Check out some of their practice exercises of late.

This particular unit.
Old 08-26-2007, 06:28 PM

Yeah, your probably right, I think what is going on now is some sort of FEAR MONGERING by the BUSHIES inside government, remember that Congress returns in September, God help us!

P.S. like their return means anything, it means more B.S. as usual. only now the Bushies have prepared the nation for more lunacy.
Old 08-27-2007, 05:09 AM

1st Battalion - 265th Air Defense Artillery Regiment (Avenger)

Soldiers from the 1-265th Air Defense Artillery got a chance to blow some remote control drones out of the sky for their live-fire exercise on 13 June 2001 at McGregor Range, NM. Piloting these aircraft were a small band of civilian contractors from Barstow, CA. The aerial targets, or drones, model the Russian Su-25 Frogfoot, and their sole mission in life is to be destroyed. Preferably by a Stinger surface to air missile, either hand held or via Avenger.

The National Guard participates in community programs such as Forward March, a life skills program preparing adults for employment; About Face, a summer program that teaches life skills to financially disadvantaged teen-agers 13-17; and the Counter Drug program that supports drug law enforcement agencies. Following the events of September 11, 2001, Florida National Guardsmen from the 1-265th ADA in Palatka are now serving in airport security at airports in Daytona, Melbourne and Port Canaveral.

The 265th Air Defense Artillery Regiment was initially constituted on 19 October 1923 in The Florida National Guard as the 1st Separate Battalion, Coast Artillery Corps. It organized and was federally recognized on 14 November 1923 with Headquarters at Jacksonville. It was re-designated on 4 April 1924 as the 1st Separate Battalion, Coast Artillery and on 22 July 1925 as the 265th Coast Artillery Battalion. It expanded, reorganized and was re-designated on 20 November 1929 as the 265th Coast Artillery. It was inducted into federal service on 6 January 1941 at home stations. The unit disbanded on 31 July 1944 in Alaska.

It was reconstituted on 25 August 1945 in the Florida National Guard. Headquarters and the 1st Battalion, 265th Coast Artillery, reorganized and were federally recognized on 5 December 1946 as the 692nd Antiaircraft Artillery Automatic Weapons Battalion, an element of the 48th Infantry Division (later re-designated as the 48th Armored Division), with Headquarters at Jacksonville. It was re-designated on 1 February 1949 as the 148th Antiaircraft Artillery Battalion.

The 2nd Battalion reorganized and was federally recognized on 17 December 1946 as the 712th Antiaircraft Artillery Gun Battalion with Headquarters at Miami. It was ordered into active federal service on 1 May 1951 at home station; and released on 30 April 1953 from active federal service and reverted to state control. The Location of Headquarters changed on 22 June 1953 to Sarasota.

The unit was re-designated on 1 October 1953 as the 712th Antiaircraft Artillery Battalion. (Headquarters Battery reorganized and was federally recognized on 15 September 1946 at Jacksonville as Headquarters and Headquarters Battery, 227th Antiaircraft Artillery Group - hereafter separate lineage). The 148th and 712th Antiaircraft Artillery Battalions consolidated on 15 April 1959 and the consolidated unit was reorganized and re-designated as the 265th Artillery, a parent regiment under the Combat Arms Regimental System, to consist of the 1st Automatic Weapons Battalion and the 2nd Howitzer Battalion.

It reorganized on 15 February 1963 to consist of the 1st and 2nd Automatic Weapons Battalions and the 16th and 17th Detachments; and on 20 January 1968 to consist of the 1st Battalion.

The unit was re-designated on 1 November 1972 as the 265th Air Defense Artillery. It reorganized pm 1 October 1988 to consist of the 1st and 3rd Battalions. It was withdrawn on 1 June 1989 from the Combat Arms Regimental System, with Headquarters at Daytona Beach and was reorganized on 20 April 1990 to consist of the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Battalions.

This is a National Guard regiment.
I hate it when they say, "He gave his life for his country." Nobody gives their life for anything. We steal the lives of these kids. We take it away from them. They don't die for the honor and glory of their country. We kill them."-- Admiral Gene LaRocque