Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 09-08-2007, 10:50 PM
truebeliever truebeliever is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 2,768
Default Goodbye Club Conspiracy...


Henry no longer links to you from his site.

You had a very brief time in the sun but I noted that once the words "Zionism" and "Jews" came up, not to mention the "Holohoax", CC was inundated with nutters.

At least as it fails as a "information" forum it can take off again as a gay porn site! Very Jewish of you Henry.

Oh well.

Nice try Henry.

All the best.

Regards,

Brendon O'Connell

__________________
[size=medium]\"The Office\" is the greatest comedy...ever. [/size]
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 09-10-2007, 03:05 PM
roscoe roscoe is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 224
Default Re: Goodbye Club Conspiracy...

Why bother going to Makow's site in the first place?
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 10-14-2007, 07:38 PM
Dekieon Dekieon is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 8
Default Re: Goodbye Club Conspiracy...

I think a conspiracy theory forum should be able to talk about whatever conspiracy, or theory that it's members want to talk about. If someone has no interest in a particule thread, then they should just skip it and check the next one.

Not sure what site is being talked about that removed the link to this site, but if they did, then that is their business. If the reason for it was because of particular subjects, then that just makes them blind.

To try and make a website focus, or not focus on any subject is no different then the main stream media directing peoples thoughts with their bogus info. A conspiracy forum should be free from those things that it fights to expose.

There is no reason to call this site a porn site, just because you, or someone else doesn't agree with some thread subjects.
__________________
Bringing you the best conspiracy videos on the net...All in one place!


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 10-14-2007, 07:53 PM
redrat11 redrat11 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 2,273
Default Re: Goodbye Club Conspiracy...

Quote:
Dekieon wrote:
I think a conspiracy theory forum should be able to talk about whatever conspiracy, or theory that it's members want to talk about. If someone has no interest in a particule thread, then they should just skip it and check the next one.

Not sure what site is being talked about that removed the link to this site, but if they did, then that is their business. If the reason for it was because of particular subjects, then that just makes them blind.

To try and make a website focus, or not focus on any subject is no different then the main stream media directing peoples thoughts with their bogus info. A conspiracy forum should be free from those things that it fights to expose.

There is no reason to call this site a porn site, just because you, or someone else doesn't agree with some thread subjects.

Is shackled earth your website? if so, GOOD JOB! and a extremely informative website.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 10-14-2007, 08:22 PM
redrat11 redrat11 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 2,273
Default Re: Goodbye Club Conspiracy...

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
Henry no longer links to you from his site.

You had a very brief time in the sun but I noted that once the words "Zionism" and "Jews" came up, not to mention the "Holohoax", CC was inundated with nutters.

At least as it fails as a "information" forum it can take off again as a gay porn site! Very Jewish of you Henry.

Oh well.

Nice try Henry.

All the best.

Regards,

Brendon O'Connell

Don't we all have a "very brief time under the sun" as far as Nutters, welcome to the world.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 10-14-2007, 08:28 PM
redrat11 redrat11 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 2,273
Default Re: Goodbye Club Conspiracy...

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:


Comment as you so desire, and, as you said, skip what doesn't interest you.

Ok, Henry does'nt link to this site from his Save the Males site because it is "embarrassing" to him I assume, My guess is that he longer want's his 'good name' associated with nutters I guess.

But THX Henry for accomodating me and others. To be called a nutter in this world means that I am not partaking of this world's lies and deceit, never have, never will, so I consider it a compliment actually.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 10-14-2007, 09:44 PM
Dekieon Dekieon is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 8
Default Re: Goodbye Club Conspiracy...

Quote:
redrat11 wrote:
Is shackled earth your website? if so, GOOD JOB! and a extremely informative website.
Yep that is my site. Thank you for your kind words. Still a work in progress, but I have been steadily watching videos and adding those that seem to be of importance to the site. Still working on the front page alot, I can't seem to find the look, and functionality that I want for that area.

Thanks again for your imput on it. :-)
__________________
Bringing you the best conspiracy videos on the net...All in one place!


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 10-28-2007, 10:22 AM
Shadow's Avatar
Shadow Shadow is offline
The Shadow Knows!
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,941
Default Re: Goodbye Club Conspiracy...

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
Henry no longer links to you from his site.

You had a very brief time in the sun but I noted that once the words "Zionism" and "Jews" came up, not to mention the "Holohoax", CC was inundated with nutters.

At least as it fails as a "information" forum it can take off again as a gay porn site! Very Jewish of you Henry.

Oh well.

Nice try Henry.

All the best.

Regards,

Brendon O'Connell
Best of luck Brendon, don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Make sure you spit polish your jackboots on your next neonazi march.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
I think my work on Club Conspiracy is done...goodbye George_Bush Lounge 2 03-08-2007 06:07 AM
I bE LeaVEN ClUb ConSPiraCY General Conspiracy Discussion 5 01-26-2007 05:50 PM
Welcome to SeC's Club Conspiracy General Conspiracy Discussion 22 10-14-2006 05:49 AM
Why I am resigning from Club Conspiracy Tor General Conspiracy Discussion 14 09-19-2006 05:07 PM
NWO/Club Conspiracy Barbarian New World Order operatives 2 09-09-2006 01:34 PM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:38 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.