Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Local chapters > North America
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-20-2008, 03:52 PM

Default COPS. would like to hear ur opinion on these facists

dear reader. today i recieved a parking ticket for parking in my own back alley.

the offence reads "park in alley" thats all. SINCE WHEN WAS IT ILLEGAL TO PARK MY TRUCK IN THE ALLEY RIGHT BEHIND MY HOUSE. IM GANA FIGHT THIS CASE, I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL NEVER PAY A CENT OF THIS 50$ BULLSHIT.

ANYONE WHO HAS HAD SIMILAR EXPERIENCE OR WISHES TO SHARE SUPPORT PLEASE POST YOUR COMMENTS

Old 07-04-2008, 05:06 PM

Default Re: COPS. would like to hear ur opinion on these facists

That is completely unfair. I hope you repeal works. I support you 100%

"America is not at war, the United States Marine Corps is at war, America is at the "mall.""- Unknown soldier in Iraq

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 07-11-2008, 09:33 PM

I am a police officer and we are not all facists. The citation you recevied is utterly the stupidest thing I have ever heard. Fight it with everything you have. Most of the time the people that write these type of things up are "rookies", I would never do that to someone who is only parking close to their home. Good luck to you, take it to the court clerks office and explain your situation and they will more than likely throw it out.
Old 07-11-2008, 09:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PD3611 View Post
I am a police officer and we are not all facists. The citation you recevied is utterly the stupidest thing I have ever heard. Fight it with everything you have. Most of the time the people that write these type of things up are "rookies", I would never do that to someone who is only parking close to their home. Good luck to you, take it to the court clerks office and explain your situation and they will more than likely throw it out.
A police officer posting on Club Conspiracy and you're not a fascist.

Interesting.

Would be nice if the citizen's of this country felt as if police officers were our friends and not our enemies.
Old 07-18-2008, 02:50 PM
workin' for the man

Send a message via AIM to justgroovy

Quote:
Originally Posted by canadianclassic9` View Post
dear reader. today i recieved a parking ticket for parking in my own back alley.

the offence reads "park in alley" thats all. SINCE WHEN WAS IT ILLEGAL TO PARK MY TRUCK IN THE ALLEY RIGHT BEHIND MY HOUSE. IM GANA FIGHT THIS CASE, I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL NEVER PAY A CENT OF THIS 50$ BULLSHIT.

ANYONE WHO HAS HAD SIMILAR EXPERIENCE OR WISHES TO SHARE SUPPORT PLEASE POST YOUR COMMENTS
update?
Old 08-10-2008, 11:53 AM
Leap in, limp out

I had an experience years ago where I got a ticket for honking my horn.

It started earlier that night at 10 pm. We were cruizing the Gut. A big white suv followed us everywhere. this occured for two hours. I would go into a store...they would be there waiting to follow me. I wrote down the liscense # just in case.
At about 12 30 idid a u turn then another and got behind them. I followed for 6 blocks before they pulled into a station.
I continued to cruise the gut, then as i passed by the station and saw these people talkiung at the officer from inside their vehicle, i honked.
WOOOOOOP.

I was told that these people were affraid i was stalking them. I about died. Then i was told it was illegal to honk my horn.

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONK. oops officer.

I then the next day after getting this ticket saw the same vehicle following me around. We stopped at a restaruant and ordered. We showed the waitress that the same vehicle was going around the block. she witnessed this for 30 minutes.

I then went to safeway and called the cops when they pulled in behind me. They then left and were pulled over a block away.
The cops told me that it was not the same vehicle as the night before and to stop calling them.
I then tried to get the police reports and the 911 tapes to prove it was the same vehicle. It was dropped. The city attorney dropped the ticket.

This occured as we were trying to gain funds for new officers. My stunt downtown with a sign in front of the PD made news. It was a WIN WIN situation for the city to drop that stupid fn ticket.

Guess I out smarted them huh?