Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > What is really going on? > War on Terror Charade
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-20-2010, 09:18 AM
Free Member

Default Re: THERE IS NO EVIDENCE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerry View Post
lets see if anyone can find the reason for there hate of america. and it will be just as lame as the reason for 9/11
OMG. Does one need to answer this? The WHOLE WORLD has turned its back on the so-called 'Leaders of the free world'. Not just muslims. But maybe the muslim world is angry because the US has sanctioned their countries, and taken over those with real resources. At least financially. The US continues to support Israel, a large thorn in Islam, and if you don't know why, google the damn thing, read a book, and LEARN the history behind its formation, the US and other western countries have been CAUGHT red handed bombing their own embassies and blaming it on extremists. According to Bush, Jesus was a terrorist. You're either with them or with the terrorists...remember?

Apart from the odd self exploding mother, the muslims have done nothing but throw stones. They donot have the technology, nor the resources, or the WILL, to carry out these extremities. No matter what they misinterpret the quran to say. but WE do.

And sorry Blue Angel, I love you, you very sexy grrl, but to say there is no evidence is nothing more than turning a blind eye, whether by force, or by fear, i don't know, to COMMON SENSE. It took 20 years for most americans to realise JFK wasn't assassinated by Lee Harvey Oswald. At least alone. But if you look at the video....only common sense will tell you the shot came from the front...as his head went back, and to the left.....back and to the left. Is it fact?? No....but it its pretty damn likely enough for me to put my left nut on it. It is absolute truth. I saw a documentary only weeks ago that involved special ballistics experiments that PROVED the shot came from the 6th storey of the depository building. Of course this experiment did NOT take the video into account. But it was, what they called....fact.
The same with the twin towers. I saw them fall myself. I know what a demolition looks like. I don't need a commission hearing to tell me what I know or don't know. Fact is, they are still the only 3 buildings EVER to collapse by fire. Let alone the two other planes in pensylvania and the pentagon to totally disintigrate and dissappear. That is hilarious. And the FACT that all 14 hijackers were NOT on any flight passenger lists?? How did they get on the planes?? With the same box cutters they used to control 200 odd passengers? Who needs facts??

common sense just aint that common anymore.

Provided I am still aware of the truth, and the objectives of those who are controlling subliminal truth, I'll be sane. And real. Alive. They can stick all the facts up their ass.

Last edited by iHIMself™ : 03-20-2010 at 09:22 AM.
Old 03-20-2010, 03:50 PM

I recall the engineers placed explosives in the construction of the twin towers but because they wouldn't have been passed in inspection, noone documented it. At Columbia University an Iraqi [Princess] teacher/architect became privy to this information and it became know to the third world terrorists.
Old 03-26-2010, 09:07 AM
Free Member

Are you saying they planted explosives during the construction of the towers?? lol. And some islamic architect fell privelaged to the information and informed these so-called terrorists? And how did they detonate these? Were they also responsible for the complete disintigration of the other two planes and bodies as well? And calling off any military air support? What about building #7? Did they plant explosives during the contruction of this building too?
I think it was mohammad ali that said on live radio....'aint no vietcong call me nigga'.

Aint no islamic freak threaten my home, or my family.....ever!

No matter how far you go back in history, the greatest enemy of the people, has always been its government.

But times, they are a changin'.
Old 03-29-2010, 08:39 AM

The said architect from Iraq hated the twin towers. She even made a point of purchasing an apartment to not face the towers...we're talking about a billionare, whose penthouse doesn't face thetowers..The engineer of the twin towers stated in a Times article the Towers were strong enough to withstand a Boeing, after the failed attempt of the basement bombing.

As an engineer, and highly competitive architect, the Iraqi architect/engineer calculated the amount of force necessary to destroy the towers. She did the math and made the information known via another architect who had been accused of meeting and funding binladen, from Iraq as well. I don't know the outcome of the Iraqi male architects' law suit against Bush, but it is documented.

Very few people on earth can do the math required to design the buildings the female has built in Japan. She engineers her own.
Old 04-01-2010, 10:58 PM
Free Member

Whether she was connected or not, it is clear, and even more EVIDENT, it was a demolition, and NOT the result of the planes, or fire. The fact the commision dismissed this as any real possibility, if not probability, shows who's side they were on. And it wasn't the 3000 Americans that died that day.
Old 04-12-2010, 07:32 PM

hi in this post befor i go any further islamic terrorist suck
somone in here says there is no evidence.. this is to long to post so ill just say you can ask the fbi online for there findings on 9/11 im pretty sure its publick information.. as for there is no evidence... bull shit.. i saw 9/11 i was there., and the fbi did find evidence it was a islamic terror attack orderd by bin laden.. do your homework or take the diaper off your head and give it air
Old 04-12-2010, 08:27 PM

Quote:
hi in this post befor i go any further islamic terrorist suck
somone in here says there is no evidence.. this is to long to post so ill just say you can ask the fbi online for there findings on 9/11 im pretty sure its publick information.. as for there is no evidence... bull shit.. i saw 9/11 i was there., and the fbi did find evidence it was a islamic terror attack orderd by bin laden.. do your homework or take the diaper off your head and give it air
Please remember, Kerry, that this is a conspiracy forum and that most of the members here believe that 911 was an inside job perpetrated by the "Powers that Be" using the CIA's trained and funded terrorist cell by the name of Al Qaeda headed by Osama bin Laden.

Therefore, this thread, which I authored, was meant "tongue in cheek" to explore the fact that there IS NO EVIDENCE to support this claim.

Obviously, the US government has provided us with all the evidence needed to support their claim that 911 was the result of a radical islamic terrorist group who wishes to destroy America.

Please, put your thinking cap on.
Old 04-12-2010, 08:55 PM

The History channel is promoting an al Q commitment to kill a certain number of children and adults. I saw a brief show on nuclear arms, today, including a scenario on DC, which encompassed the derrogatory death calculations mentioned by "Usama bin laden".

Isn't is more conspiratous to promoted and venerate a behavior than quell the thirsts with denial??
Old 04-30-2010, 11:30 AM

befor the 9/11 attack bin laden kept sending tapes telling america it is going to be attacked the tapes was put on the news for all to see
one of the terrorist who stayed in a motel room that was on one of the plaines.. shows a vedio from a security camera at the airport. that same terrorist got a note with a message from bin laden the note gave the terrorist instructions and told the terrorist to crave death. fbi got the id of all the terrorist. after 9/11 another tape from bin laden shows him pointing to a padge in there qurin where the contents of the page shows the reason for the 9/11 attack. somthing about the towers in the west. this tape was on tv and i saw it. long befor the 9/11 attack alqueda company made a threat of attack on america 1998 i think the year was. bin laden befor and after 9/11 started a fatwah on america for its destruction. and orderd all muslems to jihad. no evedence you say.... the question here is why. not evidence there is plenty of that. does anyone know why?.... then some of you got the nerve to get on your hind legs and say INSIDE JOB. and in view of all the evidence. . how can it be a inside job when the towers was making uncle sam rich and the stock went on a one way trip up. you people dont know what your talking about you know the history but with no common sense.
Old 04-30-2010, 12:04 PM

Quote:
befor the 9/11 attack bin laden kept sending tapes telling america it is going to be attacked the tapes was put on the news for all to see
one of the terrorist who stayed in a motel room that was on one of the plaines.. shows a vedio from a security camera at the airport. that same terrorist got a note with a message from bin laden the note gave the terrorist instructions and told the terrorist to crave death. fbi got the id of all the terrorist. after 9/11 another tape from bin laden shows him pointing to a padge in there qurin where the contents of the page shows the reason for the 9/11 attack. somthing about the towers in the west. this tape was on tv and i saw it. long befor the 9/11 attack alqueda company made a threat of attack on america 1998 i think the year was. bin laden befor and after 9/11 started a fatwah on america for its destruction. and orderd all muslems to jihad. no evedence you say.... the question here is why. not evidence there is plenty of that. does anyone know why?.... then some of you got the nerve to get on your hind legs and say INSIDE JOB. and in view of all the evidence. . how can it be a inside job when the towers was making uncle sam rich and the stock went on a one way trip up. you people dont know what your talking about you know the history but with no common sense.

Your story sounds very nice, but where did you get all that info from? Where's the evidence for those claims? What about the ties between the Bin Laden family, the Bush family and the Saudi royal family? What about the fact that Al Qaeda is created by the CIA? What about the Israeli connection? What about NORAD standing down? Why was the rubble of the WTC destroyed so fast no serious investigation of it could be done? Why about all the evidence that explosives were used in the WTC and who would have the clearances to place such explosives? How did an airplane (or whatever hit the Pentagon) get close enough to slam into one of the most secure buildings in the world (no restricted airspace?!?)? If it was indeed the missing plane that hit the Pentagon, why did it make a turn so it could hit a side of the building that was under construction? Are you aware of the fact that plans to invade Afghanistan already existed prior to 9/11?

The only reasonable explanation for what happened at 9/11 is that it was an inside job. It's nothing but a pretext to start America's Holy war against Islamic radicals because they are among the few to still resist the evil of US hegemony. Al Qaeda is a CIA fabrication. There are no International Muslem Terrorists. There are only Islamic freedom fighters like Hamas and Hezbollah and they operate on a local (national) level to liberate themselves from the racially supremacist apartheid state called Israel.

Also...If you want anyone to take you seriously, please learn how to spell.

Last edited by Out of the Box : 04-30-2010 at 12:14 PM.