Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > What is really going on? > War on Terror Charade
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-10-2009, 07:52 PM

Default Re: THERE IS NO EVIDENCE!

Why don't you change the name of this forum to " The personal views of Blue Angel"

Old 06-24-2009, 04:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by George_Bush View Post
There is evidence that the Twin Towers collapsed due to controlled explosives.

There is?!! In that case...RUN, RUN FOR YOUR LIVES

IT'S A CONSPIRACY!!

Old 10-09-2009, 02:41 PM
Woo Nemesis

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
There is no evidence that the Twin Towers collapsed due to the impact of aircraft.
Split hairs much? It was the resulting fire, not the impact, that caused the collapse.
Old 10-09-2009, 11:14 PM
Woo Nemesis

You should upgrade to Mozilla Firefox. It has a built in spell checker, which helps us left brained folk out a ton. If it wasnt fire, what do you think brought down the towers, out of curiosity?
Old 10-10-2009, 08:39 AM
Woo Nemesis

Quote:
The impact of the aircraft is what has been reported as having percipitated the fires.

So, no, I don't split hairs much.
Do you mean Precipitated, Ms impeccable.
Old 10-12-2009, 04:17 AM

The impact would probably have contributed to the weakening of the structure.
I've seen no compelling evidence that 911 was a controlled demolition. And I HAVE looked into it btw.
Old 10-13-2009, 08:24 AM
Woo Nemesis

Quote:
Originally Posted by albie View Post
The impact would probably have contributed to the weakening of the structure.
I've seen no compelling evidence that 911 was a controlled demolition. And I HAVE looked into it btw.
Maybe you can answer this for me then. As a former Combat Engineer I have some experience with demolitions. How could they have gotten all of the explosives required into the building, installed them behind yards of drywall and piping, ran the detcord to each charge, and done all of it without anybody in the building noticing? And dont use the word thermite because it would take twice as much of that as simple C4 to do the same job. I could almost buy into this theory except for this one glitch.
Old 10-13-2009, 04:56 PM
Free Member

Interesting. Not sure about the Lucifer thing.

There is mountains of irrefutable evidence, witness testimony, as well as past accusations that can be assimilated into a devastating court case. But it will never happen.

Just like JFK. The evidence is there, but so what?? Who's pressing charges??

They haven't even officially acknowledged Lee Harvey Oswald was not a lone assassin. Regardless of the Zapruder film, proving beyond any reasonable doubt, the fatal shot came from the front of the motorcade, and not behind, where Oswald was supposedly shooting from.

The evidence is there, but so what?? Who's pressing charges??

Forget the charges, who is acknowledging, OFFICIALLY ACKNOWLEDGING, Lee Harvey Oswald, if at all, was not the lone assassin, or that the Twin Towers could not have collapsed by fire? That building No.7 could not possibly have been 'pulled' within hours??

The evidence is there, but so what?? What are you going to do about it??

In your face, even.

What are you going to do about it??

Nothing. What can you do about it??
Old 10-13-2009, 05:02 PM
Free Member

Quote:
As a former Combat Engineer I have some experience with demolitions. How could they have gotten all of the explosives required into the building, installed them behind yards of drywall and piping, ran the detcord to each charge, and done all of it without anybody in the building noticing?
EireEngineer

Actually, there are witness testimonies that account for high level security personnel, along with what were thaught to be tradesmen, frequently entering and exiting the buildings core interior, for an approximate two month period prior to 911.
Old 10-14-2009, 08:20 AM
Woo Nemesis

Wink Re: THERE IS NO EVIDENCE!

Quote:
As you say, you are not a DEMOLITION EXPERT, but a former COMBAT ENGINEER with some experience in demolitions.

So, this brings me back to your claim to know all about ROCKET SCIENCE because your father worked for Martin Marietta.
Set up strawmen much, BA? Yes, I do understand basic physics, so to you that makes me a rocket scientist. I paid for my degree blowing up minefields and cutting the barrels off tanks in Iraq with explosives, but to you that makes it seem like I am claiming to be a DEMOLITIONS EXPERT? No, but I do have some idea as to the scope of the task I asked about, which is why it seems like it would be awfully difficult to rig all of the cutting charges required, not to mention fishing det-cord all over the place to set them off, without anyone noticeing. Unless they have somehow figured out to do a controlled demolition without having to resort to blocks of C-4 actually touching superstructure.

Oh...and please quote me where exactly I claimed to know ALL about rocket science. My guess is that you know ALL about ding dongs.