Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-05-2005, 11:58 PM

Default Re: The Truth About Jesus

Peace Nomad,

For me God is more than love. God is the one who created me from scratch, the one who supports every second of my existence. Without His support i would just vanish.
So God is all, God is love, justice, freedom, mercy. He is also the Almighty, the Avenger.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[3:19] The only religion approved by GOD is \"Submission.\"...
Old 01-06-2005, 06:25 AM

Say Jesus is not God as Christians claim.

How is that as a mere human, Jesus was able to

express and believe (even if false) an idea

of love greater than God himself in any religion

ever has ... and that is the idea of God

choosing to die to save his creation ... much

like a mother would choose to die in order

to save her baby ?

Isn't it curious that Jesus had a better

idea of love than God himself ?
Old 01-06-2005, 06:54 AM

When we talk about the truth of Jesus we cannot over look the fact that there is a lot of sinning going on in the world. So no one has died for the sins of the world. This idea is two sided. Yes, it has healing power which is that there has now come one who has died for your sins, so you do not have to worry if you accept him you will have a new life like a new born baby. So yes if a person accepts that belief and stops sinning then it can heal. The flip side of it is that it gives the ignorant a license to commit all types of sins because their logic is why should I worry about sinning if someone has died for my sins. In predominantly Christian countries you see more moral sins than any other place in the world. So this belief has had more of a negative affect on them. By comparing Jesus to God is not doing a favor to Jesus. When I read the Bible Jesus is in constant worship of God through prayer, fasting, and living his life as God's servant. In fact the people who seem to follow Jesus most based on how he lived his life in the Bible are Muslims. Jesus never walked on the earth comparing himself to God or connecting himself to God. That was done by man to enslave man, they wanted to take the worhip away from God. So the Bible asked will a man rob God? It is referring to man taking the worship that is only do to God away and worshipping something else. When we evolve to our God consciousness we will be blessed to see Jesus as nothing more than a humble servant of Allah.
Old 01-06-2005, 08:35 AM

All logical except that true Christians have

one problem with all that.

------------------------------------------
JOHN 20:22 NKJ
22 And when He had said this, He breathed on them, and said to them, "Receive the Holy Spirit."
------------------------------------------

This quote will NEVER make sense to non

believers. To believers its one of the most

puzzlingly enigma.

1. If Jesus was not God how did he know there

was even such a thing as a Holy Spirit ?

2. How did he know that HE was able to make

a believer receive it ?

Unfortunately only believers will understand what

I am saying ... and that creates the big divide.
Old 01-06-2005, 09:26 AM

ahmad

it is obvious and admirable that you believe what you believe so strongly as to depart from the vast majority of those who believe in quran . that takes guts . and you are obviously a very intelligent man ,no doubt multi-lingual and your posts are well-expressed . but you , like the rest of us , are on a journey through life . you have certain information imparted to you while a child .as you grow older ,you aquire new information and begin to consider how ,or if, it all fits consistently and neatly together .then you begin to question things and as more new information comes(thank God for the internet!)you reject some things as you try to make sense of the world you were born into . we're really all in the same situation ,it's just that some of us started out with different information and thus, are at a different place in our journey . when you come to the point of saying "ok now i have the truth on this" you are in danger of running off the road into a ditch . you are still on your journey, you haven't reached a destination yet .

i commend you on seeing ,identifying and rejecting the errors of islam . it shows independence of thought . simply consider the possibility that there is more truth that you have not yet discovered . you may not have the truth about jesus , but my bet is if you keep your eyes open on your journey ,eventually you will .
Old 01-06-2005, 09:49 AM

Ahmad,

Let me try to put it this way with Jesus

and the "Holy Spirit".

Say I said to you that the moment I snap

my fingers you WILL get a high, as if you

get took some drugs ... and lo and behold

I snap my fingers and boom you get a "high"

exactly as I said.

What would you say if this was possible ?
Old 01-06-2005, 10:04 AM

nomad what in the world are you talking about ?
Old 01-06-2005, 10:22 AM

What a beautiful thread.
I was in a trance.
Words were written so peacefully.
Then nomad snapped his fingers
And I cracked up
Old 01-06-2005, 11:29 AM

ha ha ha .
now i'm crackin up too . g1 mad cow
Old 01-06-2005, 01:40 PM

JOHN 20:22 NKJ
22 And when He had said this, He breathed on them, and said to them, "Receive the Holy Spirit."

It's easy to take any verse out of revelations and twist it to fit your own meaning. When we add the verse before it. It has an entire different meaning.

21] Jesus said to them again, "Peace be with you. As the Father has sent me, even so I send you."
[22] And when he had said this, he breathed on them, and said to them, "Receive the Holy Spirit.
[23] If you forgive the sins of any, they are forgiven; if you retain the sins of any, they are retained.

Allah sent his word (Jesus) to mankind to resurrect mankind with life (breath), it is only through the word (Jesus) of God that mankind can receive the Holy Spirit. Verse 23, rules out the idea that Jesus died for anyone's sin. It is very symbolic, but the logic is if Jesus died for your sins then there shouldn't be any for you to forgive or retain. When a revelation from God does not make sense to your rational mind, then you have to assume that it is symbolic. God does not give you a human brain then turns around an insult your intelligence by saying just believe even if your brain says otherwise.

The Bible is a very symbolic book. It is designed to send the ignorant into Lala land. If you do not understand the symbolism behind it you are lost. I know some of the ones who are in the top level of secret organizations laugh when I say this because they know it is true. They hide the knowledge and the servants of God reveals the knowledge to all mankind. Jesus states in the Bible that he speaks in parables. The intelligent person would understand that you cannot take what Jesus said literally after he just told you he speaks in parables.

The argument is over according to the world. In the West secularism has Christianity on the ropes. There are not many good moral examples in the West. When people want to improve their morals they usually had east, and when they want to make money they had west. when we begin to see Jesus in his proper light, then the message has a more uplifting effect that is universal. Jesus was only a sign pointing man to worship the one true God. So the ignorant Christian will say the only way to salvation is to accept Jesus as your only lord and savior. The actual intrepretation of this symbolic saying is that When you incorporate the word (Jesus) of God in your life, then you would be saved.

peace