Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Resources > Share the knowledge
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-15-2007, 03:41 PM
Banned

Send a message via MSN to George_Bush
Default Current: United 93 Falsehood Shot Down: 93 Landed Safely in Cleveland, Ohio

The Truth about Flight 93

Old 09-15-2007, 03:49 PM

Default Re: Current: United 93 Falsehood Shot Down: 93 Landed Safely in Cleveland, Ohio

If this is true, some of what I conjectured regarding the "black box" supposedly left at the crash site of Flight 93 may be correct.

So, what happened to the passengers on Flight 93?

Remember, there could be no risk of passengers surviving on any of the four planes to live to tell that the hijacking actually occurred, but was for all intents and purposes, a simulation and the planes landed elsewhere in the US.

I don't think those on board who supposedly took over the aircraft were jeopardized.

The passengers, yes.

The operatives, NO!
Old 09-15-2007, 03:57 PM

Default Re: Current: United 93 Falsehood Shot Down: 93 Landed Safely in Cleveland, Ohio

Since it is written that Flight 93 landed in Cleveland on 911, this is the reason for the disinformation that none of the four flight numbers existed on that day.

I stand by what I previously said.

Those passengers boarded those flight numbers.

They existed.

These are the flight numbers their loved ones knew they were on according to their tickets.
Old 09-15-2007, 04:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
Since it is written that Flight 93 landed in Chicago on 911, this is the reason for the disinformation that none of the four flight numbers existed on that day.

I stand by what I previously said.

Those passengers boarded those flight numbers.

They existed.

These are the flight numbers their loved ones knew they were on according to their tickets.
Unless of course the ticket numbers of the passengers and the plane did not correspond. Then the passangers would never even know they were on United 93.

And there would be no way for them to tell because the cleveland airport was evacuated making room for 2 flights that had alleged 'bomb threats' -- double diversion, while a conveniantly planted 'black box' for the allusive flight 93 found it's way to Shanksville, Penn.

For this to be true, it implies that the Airlines, FAA, NORAD, FBI, and CIA must have all been working in concert -- but that is exactly what the evidence implies.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sueAQB3fjqo&mode=related&search=
Old 09-15-2007, 04:16 PM

George_Bush said:

"Unless of course the ticket numbers of the passengers and the plane did not correspond. Then the passangers would never even know they were on United 93."

This area becomes murky because it has been written that the four flight numbers didn't exist and now we have Flight 93 on the ground in Cleveland.

Do the flight numbers really matter?

There were four planes that left their respective airports on that day and were supposedly hijacked.

Flight 93 was identified as one.

We have it on the ground in Cleveland.

It doesn't really matter at this point, which flight numbers corresponded to the other three flights, does it?

They, together with their passengers, are missing.

Do we know the flight number of the other plane that landed in Cleveland due to bomb scare?

I assume there wasn't anything written about the passengers who were on Flight 93.
Old 09-15-2007, 04:31 PM
Banned

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
George_Bush said:

"Unless of course the ticket numbers of the passengers and the plane did not correspond. Then the passangers would never even know they were on United 93."

Is the flight number identified on the plane?
No. If my understanding is right (and I'll research the logistical protocal of groundcontrol among the airlines) flight numbers are assigned to pilots and deligated through groundcontrol.

There would be no way for passangers to know that they were supposedly on United Flight #93. This was simply the identification given from groundcontrol in cleveland ohio.

The report that United Flight #93 came from a United Airlines press release. Although no one from United Airlines or even Boeing was at the conjectural 'crash site'.

One thing that is absolutely certain is this: There is absolutely no visual proof on film or through eye witness testimony that an aircraft crashed in Shanksville, PA.

The discription given of the 'scene' by the witness in the video (area of approx. 10-15 feet in diameter sounds nothing like a large aircraft impact.

Some say that the speed of the aircraft left little to no physical evidence on impact.

This is fallacious. Airplanes do not simply 'vanish' on impact.

Even the spaceshuttle Columbia, whose speed far exceeded that of the supposed fight #93 left visible and physical evidence behind. -- and it was literally being vapourized in the stratosphere!
Old 09-15-2007, 04:33 PM

All branches of Military and Government were working in concert with one another during Operation 911.

Most importantly, a stand down had to be ordered.
Old 09-15-2007, 04:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
All branches of Military and Government were working in concert with one another during Operation 911.

Most importantly, a stand down had to be ordered.
It was ordered. Vice Pres. Richard Cheney was in command of NORAD on September the eleventh, 2001. He repetedly ordered the stand-down.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iw_XDxnciGs&mode=related&search=
Old 09-15-2007, 04:59 PM

I understand Richard Cheney ordered the stand down.

I want to answer your previous comment, but I need to regroup my thoughts as far as the flight numbers. I've written about how it was said that there could be "no risk of survivors" on the 911 Coincidence thread, but I want to collect my thoughts further.

Something about the flight numbers and the "under no uncertain terms will any of the passengers on the planes remain living." They will be done away with.

Something about dummy planes is surfacing.

I need to think upon this recollect so that my information is concise.
Old 09-16-2007, 09:25 AM

There are recordings on the black box of Flight 93 that suggest the passengers were attempting to take-over the plane.

There are names of passengers and their voices on the tape.

Clearly Flight 93 was being hijacked.

The black-box found at the crash site of Flight 93 was not a pre-recorded simulation as I had theorized.

This theory was based on the premise that Flight 93 landed elsewhere, was not shot down and did not crash in Shanksville, Pennsylvania.

I believe that the intention was for one plane to go astray because it never had an intended target.

Do you think they would send a plane through the White House?

Sending military aircraft to track Flight 93 to show military strength when they failed to act upon the other three planes.

Leaving a black box recording behind from Flight 93 and cell phone calls allowed to be made from the other flights to cement the evidence that all four planes had been hijacked.

Flight 93 sat on the runway for 40 minutes past its' departure time.

This allowed plenty of time for Flight 93 to take off after the other three planes had hit their targets and to fly over an area where the military could shoot it down in mid air without the risk of debris falling on a populated area. The right altitude, I would assume and proper location had to be attained also with relation to an air base. Passengers may have been given the lee-way to attempt to take over the plane so this action could indicate it was the cause of the crash in Pennsylvania.

This could have been allowed for if the intention was to shoot it down.

Why would they hide the fact that they shot down Flight 93?

Wouldn't they want the American people to know they acted to protect us?

Again, they will not leave themselves open to that scrutiny.

Anger about the military stand-down, perhaps the purposeful detonation of the Twin Towers and then angry relatives of loved ones who died when the military shot down Flight 93 over the skies of Pennsylvania.

If they blow it up in mid-air, no one survives.

Why would they shoot down Flight 93?

BECAUSE THERE COULD BE NO RISK OF SURVIVORS?

Why?

If the plane was hijacked, why no risk of survivors? What problem could they pose?

What could a survivor possibly offer that might expose that 911 was an inside job.

Well, you never know.

Witnesses do not survive, in most cases.

It's called covering their tracks.

If passenger planes hit the Twin Towers and the Pentagon, it is still my assumption that they were remote controlled from the ground.

Yes, hijackers on board, in the cock-pit, but remote controlled in order to hit their target with accuracy, precision.

What about the laws of physics?

Can a plane traveling at that speed penetrate a concrete building?

Even if the hijacked planes did not hit the Towers or the Pentagon, something did and the fact still remains that four planes left their respective airports on 911, thousands perished in the Towers and hundreds more on the planes whether those planes hit the Towers and the Pentagon, whether Flight 93 crashed in Pennsylvania or was shot down in mid-air.

I would think the most important aspect is the fact that a Stand Down was ordered and the Towers seem to have collapsed due to a controlled detonation.

Calls were made from the other three planes indicating a hijacking on board.

If these three planes did not penetrate the Pentagon and the Twin Towers and landed elsewhere and passengers done away with, the hijackings would have been simulated for evidentiary purposes.

If Flight 93 landed in Cleveland, the passengers would have been taken elsewhere.

However, you have the black box with the voices of passengers on the recording of Flight 93.

If voices of passengers were not on the black box then the possibility of Flight 93 landing in Cleveland might be plausible.

If there wasn't any debris found miles away from the Pennsylvania crash site, then it might be probable that Flight 93 landed in Cleveland.

If Flight 93 wasn't shot down in mid-air and remnants scattered around the area for miles then it might be probable that Flight 93 landed in Cleveland.