Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Resources > Share the knowledge
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-17-2007, 12:23 PM
Banned

Send a message via MSN to George_Bush
Default UNITED STATES MILLITARY OATH OF ALLEGIANCE

I, {insert name here}, do solemnly swear, (or affirm), that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God.

To thine oath be true.

Old 09-17-2007, 05:24 PM

Default Re: UNITED STATES MILLITARY OATH OF ALLEGIANCE

Quote:
George_Bush wrote:

I, {insert name here}, do solemnly swear, (or affirm), that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God.

To thine oath be true.

Everyone think about this, there are over 1,500,000 military personnel in the U.S. Ask yourself WHY A COUPLE HUNDRED OF THOSE OUT OF THE ENTIRE MILITARY can't overrun the White House or Congress? I'm amazed that this country has so many patriots serving there country, and yet NOT ONE SOLDIER or group of soldiers can't cause the PTB problems? With all the information everywhere available, surely some of them know that this country is purposely being destroyed from within, When I wanted to join the miltary at eighteen,many years ago, (I was denied) I wanted to take down the powers that be with other like minded people.

Surely someone out-there in the military knows how to overrun the White-House or Congress, something of that nature is what's it's going to take. Before it's too late.