Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > The Archives > North America
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-19-2007, 08:42 AM
Banned

Send a message via MSN to George_Bush
Default Re: Finally a movie about the truth.

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
If the movie is propaganda to destroy Christianity; to say that God's son, Jesus, never existed, I would say that people need to keep an open mind.
I would say that you need to keep an open mind. Because the film is about nothing more than propaganda to destroy Christianity. Open your mind.

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:The bible is a little bit of truth weaved around a whole lot of fiction.!
The Bible is Truth written in the form of historical creative non-fiction.

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:Perhaps, the fiction is what is depicted in the movie and their end-result an attempt to introduce the SUN as GOD in order to destroy Christianity and belief in a higher being.!
It is their attempt to introduce the SUN as GOD in order to destroy Christianity in the belief in a lower being -- namely, Lucifer under the cloke of Horus Ra-Hoor-Khuit.

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:To do away with the concept of God's son, Jesus, but keep Lucifer alive and well.!
Thank you for confirming what we already know.

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:The movie certainly doesn't make me want to throw away my faith and disavow a GOD.!
I understand that. This is because Lucifer is your GOD.

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:They use everyone and everything to their benefit.!
Of course they do. What did you think this was a panel discussion on PBS?

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:Religion, Jesus and God are not exempt.!
Neither are Unreligion, Lucifer and No-God.

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:If Lucifer was not introduced in the bible, do you think people would flock to church every Sunday and give them tax-free dollars?!
Lucifer was not introduced in the bible. Lucifer was introduced in Babylonian unreligion centeries before the bible was even written.

And yes, we quite enjoy tithing 'TAX-EXEMPT'.

Quote:
BlueAngel wroteo you think people would fear GOD??!
Yes.

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:God is not to be feared!!
God disagrees with you.

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:The Illuminati are to be feared!
Christians disagree with you. The Illuminati are to be laughed at. They are to grovel and kowtow at our feet.

Old 09-19-2007, 09:20 AM

Quote:
George_Bush wrote:
Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
If the movie is propaganda to destroy Christianity; to say that God's son, Jesus, never existed, I would say that people need to keep an open mind.
I would say that you need to keep an open mind. Because the film is about nothing more than propaganda to destroy Christianity. Open your
mind.

I just said that.
Quote:

BlueAngel wrote:The bible is a little bit of truth weaved around a whole lot of fiction.!

The Bible is a little bit of truth weaved around the fiction they just presented. Yes, CREATIVE.

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:Perhaps, the fiction is what is depicted in the movie and their end-result an attempt to introduce the SUN as GOD in order to destroy Christianity and belief in a higher being.!
It is their attempt to introduce the SUN as GOD in order to destroy Christianity in the belief in a lower being -- namely, Lucifer under the cloke of Horus Ra-Hoor-Khuit.

I just said that.

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:To do away with the concept of God's son, Jesus, but keep Lucifer alive and well.!

You're welcome.

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:The movie certainly doesn't make me want to throw away my faith and disavow a GOD.!

Lucifer doesn't exist.

Quote:

No. Did you?

Quote:

That's a given. Thank you for confirming what we already know.

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:If Lucifer was not introduced in the bible, do you think people would flock to church every Sunday and give them tax-free dollars?!
Lucifer was not introduced in the bible. Lucifer was introduced in Babylonian unreligion centeries before the bible was even written.

Since I wasn't alive back then, Lucifer was introduced in the Bible.

Quote:
Yes.

I disagree.

Quote:
God disagrees with you.

You can't speak for GOD.

Quote:
Christians disagree with you. The Illuminati are to be laughed at. They are to grovel and kowtow at our feet.
The Illuminati are to be feared and not GOD. If you fear GOD and not the Illuminati, you're playing right into their hands.
Old 09-19-2007, 10:19 AM
Banned

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
Quote:
George_Bush wrote:
Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
I would say that you need to keep an open mind. Because the film is about nothing more than propaganda to destroy Christianity. Open your
mind.

I just said that.
Quote:

The Bible is a little bit of truth weaved around the fiction they just presented. Yes, CREATIVE.

Quote:

I just said that.

Quote:

You're welcome.

Quote:

Lucifer doesn't exist.

Quote:

No. Did you?

Quote:

That's a given. Thank you for confirming what we already know.

Quote:

Since I wasn't alive back then, Lucifer was introduced in the Bible.

Quote:
Yes.

I disagree.

Quote:
God disagrees with you.

You can't speak for GOD.

Quote:
The Illuminati are to be feared and not GOD. If you fear GOD and not the Illuminati, you're playing right into their hands.
GOD is to be feared and not the Illuminati. If the Illuminati want people to fear them and not GOD, they are playing right into GOD's hands.
Old 09-19-2007, 10:52 AM

You would be wise not to reconstruct my comments to your liking.
Old 09-19-2007, 11:00 AM
Banned

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
You would be wise to deconstruct my comments to your liking.
Well, I understand that's something we'll have to talk about but I can see some mutual favorability in such an arrangement.

And thank you.
Old 09-19-2007, 04:10 PM

Yes there seems to be an attempt to discredit Christ & the existence of Christ. But they are leaving pretty strong evidence behind, such as our “Christ based Calendar”, such as in dates “before Christ” & dates “after Christ”.

However, the fact that they are “secretly” worshiping the “Sun” god, instead of “Christ” the “Son” of God, might be very real. There are literally numerous symbols of the “Sun” all over their historical artifacts.

Because some secret orders are actually worshiping the “Sun” god, or the planet “Saturn”, & wear “rings” (or “Crowns” on their heads), like the “Rings of Saturn”, & they have symbols w/ the “Sun” & the “Sun Rays” all over, does not imply that “Christ” did not exist.

They could very well be doing 1 thing, while the world is doing another. One fact does not negate the other.

Because 1 guy is a criminal does not make the guy next to him neither saint, nor a criminal. We just don’t know. One thing being true does not negate the other.

Yes there are “truths” & there are many, many “lies”. And they are leaving all of the “prints” (their symbols) behind for us to clearly see.
Old 09-19-2007, 04:18 PM
Banned

Read.

Understand.

Although I do not altogether agree with Rev. Hislop's eschatological framework, his historical evidences in the work are pristine.

There is another work THAT YOU WILL NEVER FIND today called, A NEW SYSTEM, by Jacob Robertson. It was printed in the 16th century and blew the lid off the papacy. It has been banned, stolen, suppressed for so many centuries now, that it is well nigh impossible to find. I have only held one copy of this enormous old three volume set in my life. I know that I will never see it again. Even among rare book dealers, it is something they have never even heard of. Much of Rev. Hislop's work is thought to have been based upon the work of Jacob Robertson. A NEW SYSTEM is without doubt the most rocksolid World History set that has ever been written. It confirms through archeological proofs that every event in the Biblical record is factual. You have never heard this history. And unfortunately, you never will. The truth of the matter however is that one does not need to put faith in the 'historicity' of Scriptural places and events. Robertson demonstrates with hundreds upon hundreds of proofs that the Biblical account accurately describes the ancient world and civilizations.

The Two Babylons
or The Papal Worship
Proved to be the Worship of Nimrod and His Wife
By the Late Rev. Alexander Hislop

First published as a pamphlet in 1853— expanded in 1858

[The following is an excerpt from an address by the cardinals of the Roman Catholic Church in 1503 to Pope Pius III.]

"Of all the advice that we can offer, Your Holiness, we must open your eyes well and use all possible force in the matter, namely, to permit the reading of the gospel as little as possible in all the countries under your jurisdiction. Let the very little part of the gospel suffice which is usually read in mass, and let no one be permitted to read more. So long as people will be content with the small amount, your interest will prosper; but as soon as the people want to read more, your interest will fail. The Bible is the book, which more than any other, has raised against us the tumults and tempests by which we have almost perished. In fact, if one compares the teaching of the Bible with what takes place in our churches, he will soon find discord, and will realize that our teachings are often different from the Bible, and oftener still, contrary to it."

From the National Library of Paris, folio number 1068, Volume 2, pages 650-651.
Old 09-27-2007, 10:27 PM

If you would have watched the movie George you would know that the creator of the movie even says in the end not to take this as truth, but as a tool to expand your own thinking. When someone tell you something you dont atoumatically believe it you step back and evaluate what they say with the facts that you know to be true. I know to be true that the government lies to me everyday, so please dont squabble over picky little details.

If we all work together we can find a way to defeat the system.
Old 09-27-2007, 10:32 PM

Oh and if you are fond of rap check this guy out

http://www.immortal-technique.com/

I know some of you out there have probly already heard of him, but w/e i think he's got a good idea on whats going on.
Old 09-28-2007, 08:10 AM

Some of you, need to search a little deeper, and not criticize the Bible without sufficient PROOF.

Go here and do some reading...

http://www.alwaysbeready.com/index.p...124&Itemid=107

After that. begin to THINK about who would have an interest in paying a lot of money in making and promoting a film like this...