Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-18-2007, 09:07 PM

Default The OJ Arrest Reeks of NWO B.S!

I'm not saying he's guilty or innocent, I'm saying this reeks of government entrapment, the Las Vegas Police Department is probably the most corrupt police department in the U.S. It would'nt surprise me that the PTB have set this all up. Another stupid diversion.

Also I was'nt convinced that OJ killed 2 people, Mark Furman is a lying NWO operative. Oj is by no means a saint, I have no idea why he would do something stupid like this at his age, (probably drugged out or something) but, if I were him, I'd say that I was only "getting my stolen property back" also. The only real charge here is the gun violations, everything else a black jury will toss out.

A year from now the charges will be reduced or dropped all together. I know,I know, Who the HELL CARES!

http://canadianpress.google.com/article/ALeqM5g38T8H8-EcZWC68161_UURe2pPbg