Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Social Engineering
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-20-2007, 01:34 AM

Default JENA 6

What's up w/ the JENA 6?

Old 09-21-2007, 09:49 PM

Default Re: JENA 6

They're condemning those evil white people. They think more of em' should be beaten unconscious and left for dead. Just ask the reverends Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson. :-P
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 09-21-2007, 10:11 PM

And since Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson are such pious good christians, you should believe them when they said that punk white kid got what he deserved. Those 6 black young gentlemen, they were just doing their civic duty in keeping peace in harmony in the world and that's why they should be set free and given 40 acres and lexus for restitution of their grievances. :roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 09-21-2007, 10:26 PM

Further investigation is needed.
Old 09-21-2007, 10:28 PM

Sad to say but true. Blacks can get away with Murder!

After all is said and done with, the attackers will be set free, they will sue the state for "civil rights" violations, the white race becomes more pussified, Al Sharptongue, And Jesse HI-JACK son will get more rich, yada, yada, yada....

Really sad and pathetic, only in America can black folk, beat to death anybody (especially whites) then be made into the 'victims' by the ZIONIST media, I don't know if anyones aware, but, this is not a isolated case, As I recall in Long Beach CA last year a gang of blacks nearly beat to death 2 white girls, absolutely NOTHING was done to the 8 or so attackers, in fact the "media" made the innocent teens of being in the wrong place, at the wrong time. The gangbangers were let off scott free, get this, because they were "star athletes" uinbelievable!

http://blog.vdare.com/archives/2007/09/21/jena-what-the-national-media-has-gotten-wrong/#more-3357
Old 09-21-2007, 10:59 PM

According to accounts of the developments, the Jena Six case began on Aug. 31, 2006, when a black student in Jena asked permission to sit underneath what was understood to be the "white" tree at school — and he did. The next day, three nooses were found hanging from the tree.

-----------------------------------------------

Racial violence is what we're talking about, right?

Jena is known for segregation.

An African American asks permission of the principal to sit under the "White Tree."

He had to ask PERMISSION!

It is granted.

He sits under the "White Tree."

Why has the "White Tree" been allowed to exist?

The next day, nooses are found hanging from the "White Tree."

Does this acquit any African American from beating to death a white male because nooses were hanging from the "White Tree?"

Of course not.

It merely illuminates that we haven't made any progress in curbing racial tensions.

We haven't accepted each other for our differences.

African Americans ARE CONSTANTLY reminded of their slavery and they blame the white man for it.
Old 09-22-2007, 09:29 AM

White people don't get away with murder?

Only African Americans??

Are you kidding me??

Check the prison statistics.
Old 09-22-2007, 04:05 PM

The Knoxville Horror: The Crime and the Cover-Up
Posted on: 2007-05-15 01:04:38

"What does this Knoxville crime—horrible enough without the unsubstantiated elaborations—tell us about race and crime in America?"

by Nicholas Stix
Special to AR News, May 14, 2007

On Saturday, January 6, 2007, Channon Christian, 21, and Christopher Newsom, 23, of Knoxville, Tennessee, went on a date from which they would never return. On their way to the home of another couple, they were carjacked and kidnapped. Over the next 24 hours they were beaten, gang-raped, tortured, and murdered.

If Channon Christian and Christopher Newsom had been black and their killers white, everyone in America would know their names. Because they were white and their killers are black, their fate has been shrouded in a thick silence that has given rise to a host of gruesome rumors. Their story highlights the strange and twisted nature of race relations in America.

The men who kidnapped and killed Channon Christian and Christopher Newsom have not yet gone to trial, so they are theoretically innocent. This account is based on documents filed in federal and state courts, and on sometimes-vague allegations in news reports.

Miss Christian picked up Mr. Newsom in her 2005 Toyota 4-Runner. Some time just after midnight, Letalvis Cobbins, 24, along with his brother Lemaricus Davidson, 25, and George Thomas, 24, stopped the couple at gunpoint. Mr. Davidson had already been convicted of carjacking and aggravated robbery in Tennessee in 2001, but had served only five years.

The three men tied up the two whites and took them in the 4-Runner to an apartment where Mr. Cobbins and Mr. Davidson lived. This was in a rundown rental house at 2316 Chipman Street in East Knoxville, which is overwhelmingly black. Mr. Cobbins’s 18-year-old girlfriend, Vanessa Coleman, met them there.

All four, including, Miss Coleman, then engaged in an orgy of rape and violence. They anally gang-raped Mr. Newsom, and orally, anally, and vaginally gang-raped Channon Christian. They brutally beat both victims and poured cleaning fluid down Miss Christian’s throat. They killed Mr. Newsom, leaving him with “multiple gunshot wounds,” and set his corpse on fire.

They also killed Miss Christian. Knoxville police refuse to say how Miss Christian was murdered, but an Assistant U.S. Attorney suggests she may have been “choked.”

The day after the carjacking, Knoxville police found Miss Christian’s 4-Runner, abandoned near the railroad tracks. Close by was Mr. Newsom’s desecrated corpse. A fingerprint from Lemaricus Davidson inside the vehicle was the basis of a federal search of his apartment, and two days later authorities found Miss Christian’s “battered” corpse in a garbage can in the kitchen.

Police and reporters have promoted the view that this crime was a simple carjacking that got out of hand, and that the rapists poured cleaning fluid down Miss Christian’s throat to destroy DNA evidence. This appears to be wrong on both counts. The killers ditched Miss Christian’s SUV just a few hours after they stole it, which suggests they had no great interest in it. Also, according to court documents, they had already planned on killing Miss Christian, so they could have used the cleaning fluid after she was dead. They did not bother to “clean” her vagina and anus, which were stuffed with DNA evidence. It appears to this reporter that the carjacking was just a way to kidnap, gang rape, torture, and murder whites, and that the killers used the cleaning fluid for the sole purpose of further torturing Miss Christian.

This story has been strictly local news, but it did assume a certain limited notoriety on the Internet. Not long after the first newspaper reports, a story with the following headline began circulating on the Internet:

“White Couple Abducted; Both Man and Woman Were Raped, Beaten, Cut Apart and Killed. Five Blacks Arrested In Case. No Media Frenzy Over ‘Racist’ Attack.”

The report, with photographs of the victims and the suspects, continued as follows:

“The animals pictured below raped Christopher Newsom, cut off his penis, then set him on fire and fatally shot him several times while they forced his girlfriend, Channon Christian, to watch. An even more cruel fate awaited her!

“Channon Christian, was beaten and gang-raped in many ways for four days by all of them, while they took turns urinating on her. Then they cut off her breast and put chemicals in her mouth … and then murdered her.”

The earliest version of this story seems to have appeared around February 21 on the web page of New York State radio host Hal Turner. Many of the details, including the amputations and urination, have not been in other reports, nor are they mentioned in court documents.

Despite considerable effort, I have not been able to get to the bottom of this story. A local reporter said that the rumors of sexual mutilation are not true, but did not offer sources for this information.

I asked the Knoxville police to confirm or deny Mr. Turner’s claims, or even to give the victims’ causes of death. Public Information Officer Darrell Debusk was unfailingly polite, but would tell me nothing. Were the victims mutilated? Were they alive or dead when this happened? “That is something that we have not discussed in the public and is information that will come to light during the trial…. Right now, we’re not discussing the details of the investigation.” Officer Debusk would not even give a cause of death: “Again, that’s evidence in a trial that will be presented during the trial.” (Only later did I learn that federal authorities had already announced the causes of death.)

The claim that the “investigation is ongoing,” was plainly untrue. The suspects had all been arrested, indicted, and bound over for trial. Prosecutors bind over defendants only after the police have finished their investigation. When I asked for a copy of the Knoxville police preliminary report, which had been released to local reporters, Officer Debusk was happy to oblige—so long as I dropped by department headquarters in Knoxville. If that wasn’t convenient for someone living in New York State, I could have a local person pick one up for me, or a Tennessee resident could pay for a copy and ask that it be sent to an in-state address. Clearly, Officer Debusk just didn’t want me to see the report.

Other Knoxville officials—at the county medical examiner’s office, sheriff’s department, and criminal court—all referred me back to the Knoxville Police Department. Police chief Sterling Owen IV ordered this stonewalling policy, and the information has been so tightly sealed we cannot even assume the trial transcript will be released to the public.

Meanwhile, in this deliberate void of information, a different kind of rumor has grown up, notably at the black, anti-white web site, “Svengalimedia.” This site celebrates black-on-white murders, and sponsors an annual “Sexiest & Hardest Ghetto, Black, Male, Felon Bragging Rights Competition” for the most gruesome black-on-white murder. Lemaricus Davidson is this year’s frontrunner.

Svengalimedia’s contributors have celebrated Miss Newsom’s rape: “Privileged whites deserve to feel and know our experiences and values firsthand and not just from word of mouth or by books and movies. Their families need and deserve to have terrible memories & experiences with blacks.”

Other contributors have proposed novel theories about the crime. One is that Channon Christian had driven into a black neighborhood “to buy drugs.” Another, which has piggybacked on the sexual mutilation rumors, claims that Miss Christian staged the carjacking and cut off her own breasts. According to this fantasy, Miss Christian wanted to die from black sexual torture, and arranged everything herself. Svengalimedia contributor Waldorf Carathers even hinted at the existence of a “death by sexual torture sex video directed by Channon Christian,” noting that cell phones had been found at the Chipman Street house, and might have been used to record the killing.

Fantasies as obscene as these are even found in the “respectable” black mainstream. Last November, in the federal carjacking and weapons trial of Dedrick Griham, defense lawyer Emory Anthony Jr. claimed that the victim, a white Birmingham woman who works as a lawyer, had “staged” a carjacking and was a willing participant in her own rape and sodomy. Mr. Griham claimed that the white victim had gotten in touch with him with the help of an (imaginary) prostitute named “Puddin” or “Pumpkin” through whom she had offered him money to fulfill the victim’s feverish fantasies. The jury didn’t buy this story, and convicted Mr. Griham, who had 13 previous felony convictions, on all counts. The judge sentenced him to life plus 84 months.

Likewise, it is not uncommon for blacks to be indifferent to, and even show “Svengalian” satisfaction in the face of cruelties done to whites. In 1973 and 1974, the Nation of Islam carried out a series of black-on-white killings in San Francisco known as the Zebra Murders. Blacks killed at least 16 whites and injured another 8 or 10 in what was, again, a spectacular crime wave that was little reported outside its local area. Clark Howard recounts in his classic 1979 work, Zebra: The True Account of the 179 Days of Terror in San Francisco, that in 1974, at the height of the white panic, two teams of San Francisco Examiner reporters and photographers could not find a single black resident who expressed any sympathy for the white victims.

Similarly, during the 2002 Washington, D.C.-area serial murder spree by the Black Muslim John Muhammad and his teenaged protégé, Lee Malvo, before the pair killed a black man, a black female psychologist on a Fox News talk show remarked, with great satisfaction, that whites now knew what blacks put up with all the time.

What does this Knoxville crime—horrible enough without the unsubstantiated elaborations—tell us about race and crime in America? As noted above, if the races had been reversed, this would have been a media extravaganza on the scale of Rodney King or James Byrd Jr. Second, the police would have laid all their cards on the table, and the press would have savored every lurid detail.

But because this was a particularly repulsive black-on-white crime, the police and national press have been tight as clams. In the absence of details, some racially conscious whites have been prepared to believe gruesome rumors. Anyone who is aware of the underreported horrors of past black-on-white crimes is unlikely to be surprised by anything: The Wichita Massacre was replete with sexual torture (see AR, August 2002), blacks cut off a living man’s penis during the Zebra murders, the Yahweh Cult killers in Miami during the 1980s were ordered to bring back a head, finger, or ear to prove they had dispatched a white person.

At the same time, the media stir up anti-white hatred and promote the fantasy that white women lust for black fulfillment. This only feeds the degeneracy that ends up in places like Svengalimedia—and federal courtrooms.

Perhaps when the killers go on trial later this year or early next year, the media will be shamed by the enormity of what they hear to write the truth. Or perhaps they will continue to pay lip service to the pious and pathetic myth that only whites can commit “racist” crimes, and will continue to suppress inconvenient facts. Until our country wakes up to racial reality, we will be treated time and again to shameless trampling on the public’s right to know.

Nicholas Stix was Project Director for the National Policy Institute’s report, The State of White America—2007.

American Renaissance
Old 09-22-2007, 04:09 PM

Oh crap, that was the wrong article, but at least it's related. :hammer:
Old 09-22-2007, 04:11 PM

Here we go :-P

Jared Taylor, Special to AR News, September 21, 2007

Everyone in America has now heard of Jena, Louisiana, and its alleged racial abominations. Its crimes are said to be so great that on Sept. 20, Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton had to lead a massive “civil rights” march through the sleepy town of 3,000 to drag it into the modern era. Young blacks from all over the country took part, many comparing the demonstration to events in Selma or Birmingham half a century ago.

It takes some digging to find out what actually happened in Jena, but we are not witnessing a return to Jim Crow. Although blacks have treated LaSalle Parish District Attorney Reed Walters like a reincarnation of Bull Connor, the more closely his actions are examined the more reasonable they seem. These events have become a rallying cry for “civil rights” for only one reason: The national media have shamelessly warped them to fit the pattern of unregenerate Southern bigotry. Here is what actually happened.

The Nooses

On August 30, 2006, there was a back-to-school assembly for boys only at Jena High School. An assistant principal covered rules, dress codes, etc., and called for questions. One black asked a question that was clearly a joke: Could blacks sit with whites under a particular shade tree in the school’s courtyard. Everyone in the room laughed. The assistant principal answered that, of course, anyone could sit wherever he liked. There were a number of other questions—some funny, some serious—and the assembly broke up in good spirits.

National commentators have assumed whites had been keeping blacks away from the tree, but no one in Jena says this. There are places where whites often sit and places where blacks often sit, but there are no rigidly enforced boundaries. The question would not have gotten a big laugh if there had been tension about who could sit under the tree.

The next day, Aug. 31, the first students to arrive at school found nooses (some reports say three, some say two) hanging from the tree. Administrators immediately took them down, and the majority of students, who arrived after 7:15 a.m., never saw them. They later learned about the nooses from television and newspaper reports.

The school quickly found the three white students who had hung the nooses but concluded—and this is admittedly surprising—that they had no racial motivation for what the school called a “prank.” It should be underlined that the local police and the FBI also interviewed the boys and found no racial motive. The local US Attorney, Donald Washington, who is black, later looked into the nooses incident, and he, too, and found no grounds for action. The nooses were painted in the Jena High colors—black and gold—which does suggest a non-racial motive. Jena High School does not release details about student disciplinary matters, but word leaked out that the culprits were imitating something from a television program.

The high school principal nevertheless recommended expulsion, but the LaSalle Parish School Board overruled him and the three were suspended. For several weeks they attended a special school for expelled students, and were only later let back into Jena High. Meanwhile, blacks held meetings to complain about the nooses, in which they refused to see anything but racial hatred, and were angry that the white students were not expelled.

The continuing press about the nooses seems to have raised racial tension in a school that had seen little of it. On September 6, there was a nasty argument between a black girl and a white girl, and a white boy went to the emergency room for stitches after he was hit in the head from behind. These were exceptional events for Jena High School, and police were assigned to the school all day September 7. The next day, there was a report that someone had brought a gun to school. Students were kept in classes for three hours while police searched students and school grounds. All the police found were a large number of cell phones, which are forbidden in school by state law.

It is important to note that from Sept. 9 through Nov. 30—nearly three months—there were no racial incidents reported either at the high school or in the city or Jena. That night, however, someone set fire to the main high school building and gutted it. There are still no suspects, and nothing but speculation about motive.

The Fights

The school was closed for four days, during which there were some racial incidents in town. On Dec. 1, there was a private party at the Fair Barn, a big metal building used for social events. The crowd was mostly whites with a few blacks. At about 11:00 p.m. five black Jena High students tried to crash the party, but a woman told them they could not come in. The boys insisted, and a white man—not a student—stepped in front of the woman to prevent them. There was a fight, which continued outside. A number of other whites—not students—got involved, the police were called, and one of the whites was arrested and pleaded guilty to battery. At least two of the black students were later among the “Jena 6.”

The next day, Dec. 2, there was a fight at a convenience store called Gotta Go, between three black students and the same white man. There have been conflicting accounts of what happened, with the blacks charging that the white man was brandishing a gun. Accounts from witnesses led police to charge one of the black students with battery and theft. Jena High student Robert Bailey, 17, was involved in both the Fair Barn and Gotta Go fights, as well as the famous assault that took place a few days later.

December 4 was the first day of school after the fire. There was considerable chaos, with students meeting in makeshift classes. After lunch, black football star Mychal Bell walked up to a white student named Justin Barker and punched him to the ground from behind. Some eight to ten boys—all black—then started kicking him. Witness statements taken later used phrases like “stomped him badly,” “stepped on his face,” “knocked out cold on the ground,” and “slammed his head on the concrete beam.” According to court documents, Mr. Barker was probably unconscious before he hit the ground, where his attackers stomped his “lifeless” body. The Jena Times calls it “one of the most violent attacks in Jena High School’s history.”

When Assistant Principal Gawan Burgess got to the scene, he thought the boy was dead. He was bleeding from ears and nose and showed no sign of life. An ambulance took Mr. Barker to LaSalle General Hospital, where he was in the emergency room for about 2-1/2 hours and racked up a bill of $5,467. A brain scan showed no anomalies, and he was released.

Much has been made later of the fact that that evening he attended the school’s annual class ring ceremony where, as a junior, he was to get a ring. “I waited 11 years to go to it,” he has since explained. “I wasn’t going to let that get in my way.” Mr. Barker had a swollen face and was in considerable pain. He left the ceremony early, as soon as he got his ring. He says he was blind in one eye for three weeks, and was still suffering from headaches six months after the beating.

At the trial of his main attacker, Mychal Bell, he said he had no idea why he was beaten, but this sounds disingenuous. Blacks claimed that earlier he had taunted one of them for having his “ass whipped” at the Fair Barn. A student who testified at the trial said that just before Mr. Bell attacked Mr. Barker she heard a black say, “There’s that white mother f***er that was running his mouth.” It should be underlined that Mr. Barker was not one of the three whites disciplined for the noose affair, nor did he have anything to do with the fights at the Fair Barn or at Gotta Go. He does not appear to be a choir boy, however. Just a few days before the end of the school year, he was expelled from school after a hunting rifle was found in his car on school grounds. Students are strictly forbidden to bring weapons to school.

The Whooping

Blacks were outraged when LaSalle Parish District Attorney Reed Walters charged six of the black attackers with attempted murder and decided to try Mr. Bell as an adult. He had good reasons to. Mr. Bell, who was 16 at the time of the attack, had been on probation since he committed battery on Christmas Day, 2005. Since then, he had been found guilty under the juvenile system of three other crimes—two violent attacks and one property crime—before he even attacked Mr. Barker. Bail was set at $90,000, a figure his family could not meet. His father, who is now being portrayed as the caring parent, has been living in Texas for years, and resurfaced only after the boy was charged.

Just before the trial this summer, District Attorney Walters reduced charges to aggravated second-degree battery and conspiracy. On June 28, after deliberating for less than three hours, a jury of five women and one man found Mr. Bell guilty. He was to be sentenced on Sept. 20. Much has been made of the fact that all the jurors were white, but none of the blacks called for jury duty that day showed up (plenty of whites dodged jury duty, too). The jury pool was white, so the jury was white.

The guilty verdict made Mr. Bell into a hero. He and the five other defendants were baptized “The Jena 6,” and the trial was soon being touted around the world as a classic case of bigoted white justice.

On August 5, Al Sharpton came to town with his usual message: “You cannot have some boys assault and charged with nothing, some boys hanging nooses and finish the school year and other boys charged with attempted murder and conspiracy. That’s two levels of justice, and two levels of justice is an injustice.”

Jesse Jackson was in town on Sept. 10, with a not-so-veiled threat. He demanded that the sentence for Mr. Bell be thrown out and that the charges for the remaining attackers be reduced to misdemeanors. If not, he said, there would be a “major demonstration” spurred by the “national and international outrage” with as many as 40,000 people likely to descend on poor little Jena. “The DA and the judge can go a long way to relieve this tension,” he said.

Maybe the judge was listening. On Sept. 24, 28th Judicial District Court Judge J.P. Mauffray Jr. vacated Mr. Bell’s adult conviction, and ordered him retried in juvenile court. As an adult, the maximum sentence would have been 22-1/2 years; in juvenile court, Mr. Bell will face no more than 15 years. District Attorney Walters did not give in. He intends to try everyone on felony charges.

On Sept. 20, Jena got its demonstration, with the usual bombast about racism and unequal justice for blacks. Perhaps as many as 10,000 people—almost all back—were bused in from as far away as Dallas, Nashville, St. Louis, Chicago and Philadelphia. Blacks all across the country have been whooping up the “Jena 6” as the great civil rights cause of our era.

The whooping has been based on distortions that the media have done everything to encourage. The story now going around the world is that there were parts of Jena High School where blacks were not allowed. Whites strung up nooses when blacks asked to be let into those places. The whites got off scot-free. There followed a series of fights between blacks and whites—the off-campus fights in which no white students were involved get a lot of attention here—in which no white student even got arrested. Racism reached an ugly paroxysm when yet another “school-yard fight” resulted in attempted murder charges against blacks while whites again got off scot-free. The charge of attempted murder is obviously trumped up because the white “victim” went to a school function that same evening. Here is the storied Southern racism of old, come back from what all liberals will assure us was never the dead. Even British pop star David Bowie has given $10,000 to the NAACP’s “Jena 6 Legal Defense Fund” to help fight injustice.

The media are almost entirely to blame for this. All too ready to assume the worst of whites, all too happy to encourage blacks to scream “racism,” they have, in effect, driven them to ask for freedom for thugs who knocked a boy down and stomped him as he lay unconscious. This is what “civil rights” now means for the NAACP and the likes of Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton.

We urge readers to contact District Attorney Reed Walters and encourage him to stick to his guns.
J. Reed Walters
P.O. Box 1940
Jena, LA 71342-1940
Phone: (318) 992-8282
Fax: (318) 992-4731