Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-25-2007, 03:10 AM
The Shadow Knows!

Default Re: Are they tracking and profiling you?

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
I'm certain you agree with Makow on other issues.

As far as the NWO having DESTROYED women, not true.

I'm female.
But you have proven the good doctors point.

Ret, you had better be carefull with those pictures you are playing with. Some may act as markers for incoming IP requests.

Old 10-25-2007, 05:30 AM

Quote:
Shadow wrote:
Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
I'm certain you agree with Makow on other issues.

As far as the NWO having DESTROYED women, not true.

I'm female.
But you have proven the good doctors point.

Ret, you had better be carefull with those pictures you are playing with. Some may act as markers for incoming IP requests.
can you explain???? first you mention 'data Vipers' now markers for incoming Ip'S, if your a computer techie, then do explain, because I googled those terms and they don't exist.
Old 10-25-2007, 06:03 AM

Anyway, back to the subject...

Ah yes, speaking of Makows article yesterday, he mentioned that men have to stop treating women as sex objects, I have to slightly disagree with that(although men should always respect women) because in my life it has been women that instigated SEXUAL INTERCOURSE at the spur of the moment.

When I was much younger, I thought I was more handsome, and in my prime then, but, as I placed my photo on online dating services recently, I apparently am still 'very-welcoming' I'm not bragging, the shear amount of E-mails I get is indicative of this, I have since taken down my photo from dating sites. but, this is'nt what I'm going to write about here.

You might think I'm some sort of sexual deviant after reading this, you would be wrong in assuming that. Ok here goes...

Spontaneous Sex..

This occasion happened when I was younger, anyway I went to a convenience store and met a fine lady, I knew I would hit it off with her right away, she was hot, she was apparently extremely horny at the moment, as she started to grab me, keep in mind, this is the first time ever seeing this lady, she then asked me to go with her to the 'managers room' she locked the store doors and we had sexual intercourse, right there, at the spur of the moment. Now you might say that is pretty disgusting, and very dangerous, you would be somewhat correct, but this lady was no 'tramp' I know a 'good lady' from a wretch, it's not hard to distinguish.

You might be thinking right now, have you lost your freekin mind? Answer: NO.

I'm simply making a point about Makows article yesterday, I can personally speak of at least 4 other instances in my life where similar instances have occurred. Am I proud of it, of course not, And keep in mind I was single and not taken. The point is that Women have been the instigators of Sexual indescretions for time immemorial, Makow seems to think most men are Sex Starved Ghouls, that is somewhat true, but I say from personal experience that Women, especially nowadays are Incredibly Sex starved, because the way the NWO has set everything up.

A good question is Would I 'Do It' again, you know spontaneous sex with first meeting females, NO! I'm seeking a good honest female to settle with period. If they exist out there.
Old 10-25-2007, 08:44 AM
Banned

Send a message via MSN to George_Bush

I agree with Makow's article all up until this point, "Guys have got to demand more than sex so women can rediscover themselves."

This is one thing I am SICK of. Why? Because the truth of the matter is that men DO demand more than sex from women. They ALWAYS HAVE.

Here is the real problem, it is WOMEN who have been programmed concerning what they are supposed to be and what MEN are supposed to act like.

I said things similar before, but I will say it again, the most easily controlled element of society is the FEMALE population.

Woman are NOT leaders. Woman are NOT thinkers. Woman are pathologically, genetically, and sociologically DIFFERENT from men in almost every way. Woman are FAR MORE EASILY DECEIVED than men.

If there is a trend in society, any trend, a woman will most ALWAYS follow it without question. A man might do the same, but it takes far more convincing for a man to be psychologically controlled.

It is not in the nature of a human female to lead, think linearly, or to be individuals.

Women are genetically predisposed to follow, feel, and associate with groups.

And another thing that must be understood by men, WOMAN ARE SEX OBJECTS! Not only are they 'a' sex object' of men, but women are THE sex object! Women are SEX! There is NOTHING wrong with this! It is the way women were made! Women are the SEX OBJECTS of men! They are the OBJECT of a man's LOVE at every level, on every plane.

A man is the SUBJECT of a woman's sex and love. But a woman is a man's SEX OBJECT.

Women have been conditioned in this society that being a SEX OBJECT is a bad thing and that if a man thinks of them as a SEX OBJECT he is a CHAUVANIST.

But simply look around you and observe what happens. It is the most asinine manifestation of hypocrisy. Why? Because put in a neutral, natural environment, a woman will ALWAYS play the role of a man's SEX OBJECT. Women WANT to be SEX OBJECTS, NEED to be SEX OBJECTS, YEARN to be SEX OBJECTS, ARE SEX OBJECTS!

The confussion comes in the social programming that they have been subjected to that is a subtle form of population control. But here's the problem, the social programming doesn't work. It may add to the confusion, but WOMEN WILL BE SEX OBJECTS no matter what the NWO programs them to be, because WOMEN ARE HARDWIRED TO BE SEX OBJECTS AND THERE IS NO SHAME IN IT BECAUSE GOD HARDWIRED THEM TO BE SEX OBJECTS FOR THEIR MEN!

TAKE A GOOD HARD LOOK AT WHAT A WOMAN LOOKS LIKE NATURALLY! WHAT IS SHE BUT A HARDWIRED SEX OBJECT! HARDWIRED FOR SEX! HARDWIRED FOR LOVE! HARDWIRED FOR REPRODUCTION! HARDWIRED FOR NURTURE! HARDWIRED FOR MOTHERHOOD!

SHE IS A SEX OBJECT HARDWIRED AND BUILT AROUND A MAN'S PENIS! SHE FITS MAN LIKE A GLOVE!

TELL ME THAT A HUMAN FEMALE IS NOT A SEX OBJECT AND I'LL TELL YOU THAT YOU ARE A LIAR IN THE PLATONIC SENSE!

Old 10-25-2007, 09:04 AM
Banned

However, Elisabeth Schüssler Fiorenza is NOT a sex object. Why? It is because those goggles she wears immediately eliminate her from sexuality.

Let's hear it for Patriarchy!
Old 10-25-2007, 09:12 AM
Banned

Now here is a manifestation of the ongoing and traggic situation of spousal abuse in the united states..

Spousal [Male Chauvanist] Abuse
Old 10-25-2007, 09:23 AM
Banned

Another gross manifestation of the modern Chauvanist conspiracy is the abusive so-called sport [really Patriarchal Wife Beating Practice] known as Sumo Wrestling...

Disgusting and quite sexist...

Notice how this male ego driven ignorance attempts to objectify women.
Old 10-25-2007, 09:28 AM
Banned

And just take a look at this Chauvanistic Patriarchal Male Lion attempting to objectify the lioness during his violent rape! The fact that he forced his will upon her without consent is not enough, no...he must roar and gloat about the fact...before the WHOLE WORLD! ON THE INTERNET! IN FRONT OF OUR CHILDREN!

A picture of continued male abuse against women's rights is beginning to emmerge.

Old 10-25-2007, 09:55 AM
Banned

Next, we come to Shakespear. And the question of the hour is, what can we learn about Chauvanism from Hamlet?

Here we have an example of such patriarchal 'overtones' in Act First, Scene Twain...

Notice how Hamlet has something of an Oedipus complex going on within his own psycho-sexual makeup. What was it? Was it his overpowering Partriarchal role model? Was it his love torn asunder? Was it small penis?

Hamlet 1, ii

Old 10-25-2007, 08:37 PM

Quote:
George_Bush wrote:
I agree with Makow's article all up until this point, "Guys have got to demand more than sex so women can rediscover themselves."

This is one thing I am SICK of. Why? Because the truth of the matter is that men DO demand more than sex from women. They ALWAYS HAVE.

Here is the real problem, it is WOMEN who have been programmed concerning what they are supposed to be and what MEN are supposed to act like.

I said things similar before, but I will say it again, the most easily controlled element of society is the FEMALE population.

Woman are NOT leaders. Woman are NOT thinkers. Woman are pathologically, genetically, and sociologically DIFFERENT from men in almost every way. Woman are FAR MORE EASILY DECEIVED than men.

If there is a trend in society, any trend, a woman will most ALWAYS follow it without question. A man might do the same, but it takes far more convincing for a man to be psychologically controlled.

It is not in the nature of a human female to lead, think linearly, or to be individuals.

Women are genetically predisposed to follow, feel, and associate with groups.

And another thing that must be understood by men, WOMAN ARE SEX OBJECTS! Not only are they 'a' sex object' of men, but women are THE sex object! Women are SEX! There is NOTHING wrong with this! It is the way women were made! Women are the SEX OBJECTS of men! They are the OBJECT of a man's LOVE at every level, on every plane.

A man is the SUBJECT of a woman's sex and love. But a woman is a man's SEX OBJECT.

Women have been conditioned in this society that being a SEX OBJECT is a bad thing and that if a man thinks of them as a SEX OBJECT he is a CHAUVANIST.

But simply look around you and observe what happens. It is the most asinine manifestation of hypocrisy. Why? Because put in a neutral, natural environment, a woman will ALWAYS play the role of a man's SEX OBJECT. Women WANT to be SEX OBJECTS, NEED to be SEX OBJECTS, YEARN to be SEX OBJECTS, ARE SEX OBJECTS!

The confussion comes in the social programming that they have been subjected to that is a subtle form of population control. But here's the problem, the social programming doesn't work. It may add to the confusion, but WOMEN WILL BE SEX OBJECTS no matter what the NWO programs them to be, because WOMEN ARE HARDWIRED TO BE SEX OBJECTS AND THERE IS NO SHAME IN IT BECAUSE GOD HARDWIRED THEM TO BE SEX OBJECTS FOR THEIR MEN!

TAKE A GOOD HARD LOOK AT WHAT A WOMAN LOOKS LIKE NATURALLY! WHAT IS SHE BUT A HARDWIRED SEX OBJECT! HARDWIRED FOR SEX! HARDWIRED FOR LOVE! HARDWIRED FOR REPRODUCTION! HARDWIRED FOR NURTURE! HARDWIRED FOR MOTHERHOOD!

SHE IS A SEX OBJECT HARDWIRED AND BUILT AROUND A MAN'S PENIS! SHE FITS MAN LIKE A GLOVE!

TELL ME THAT A HUMAN FEMALE IS NOT A SEX OBJECT AND I'LL TELL YOU THAT YOU ARE A LIAR IN THE PLATONIC SENSE!

Guys do have to demand more than sex, in order for women to rediscover there tru selves, It's like Women these days, (non-Christian type) are the only ones who don't understand there role as far as being feminine and nurturing. Most Christian Women don't buy into the Feminist crap, And don't get me wrong,Christian women sometimes don't get it either.

But think about this, if it is true that the 'controllers' have purposely done this to women,(and theres no question they have) then what will the ultimate outcome of society be? Well, we see this everyday in society around us, I personally see it as the destruction of Male/Female both. It's man role to take care and cherish women and children, It's mans role to be the leader of the household, I got to admit I've failed in those areas, but I'm still young, I can do it. and so can every other man out there.

What really disturbs me is all these 30-45 year old Females, professional type who never marry, never have children, don't have any Breast to speak of, No-asses, Jeez, the NWO SUCKS! skinny little 'things.' :-?

The naked female is Hot! And they are more than sexual objects, they are GODS CREATION called WOMEN! MANS ETERNAL GIFT FROM GOD, we are to cherish and love them not just for sexual pleasure.