Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Club Conspiracy Community > Club Conspiracy Singles
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-02-2005, 02:56 PM

Default Re: well i wasnt single yesterday

Welcome to the real world, Zan. I personally, like to call it hell. Everything seems to make sense that way. :-P

:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 01-02-2005, 03:42 PM

By the way, I was single yesterday as I am today and it still sucks. I've always been envious of single guys who've been and are successful with women and say "being single is fuckin' great! I would'nt trade it for the world!" I guess it must be somethin' in their personality or behavior that makes them that way. How can I learn that? :-?
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 02-11-2005, 01:44 AM

Yo lonely people.

Thought I'd annoy you down this end of the forum.

I've been single for 4 years!

I've not even kissed a woman in that time though i meet plenty.

I'm 6ft and an inshape 100kg. 34. Look exactly like Brad Pitt 8-) Well maybe not but good enough for women not to vomit.

After a lot of soul searching I managed to break the cycle of endless meaningless relationships. I've taken Lynnes advice and now work for God.

I look forward to marriage but will not tolerate a woman who does not share my same values.

'Falling in love' is bullshit. Genuine love is about letting go and letting other people be.

This is exceedingly hard to do.

If you manage it, and accept the genuinely painful consequences you will wake up one day and realise you're quite happy by yourself.

Of course people are different and you will have to find your particular way of moving through this.

Finding a partner is like finding a car. You state clearly what you want and you go out and find it.

A wise woman once told me the key to a happy marriage is finding a partner who shares your interests so you can be passionate about something other than each other.

Relationship issues we carry with us from our formative childhood days cramp our style and prevent us from moving on and doing God's work. Which is another way of saying doing work that makes us happy. Meaningful work.

To Freeman and others who feel alienated due to their knowledge. It's tough at the top. I genuinely mean this. No work is more important than this. This is not a debate over the football. It's about an order of power mad megalomaniacs who believe God is dead and they've instigated a hostile take over. If they go on unchallenged they will usher in a technological dark age.

You're in a fucking war.

Do you expect to be happy about it?

We're like the Iraqi resistence. Going up against a technologically superior opposition. They deal in lies, we deal in truth.

They have at their disposal untold billions to lie and manipulate the public.

We have only ourselves and we cant lose especially when you're armed with the truth.

In all seriousness...all jokes aside...whatever any of you may think or imagine of me...i'm glad i come to "Club Conspiricy"! I'm proud to mix with all of you over the net.

It will be you who can say to your Grandkids you fought for those tired old cliches called Truth, Honesty, Integrity and Honour.

We stand for something no matter how much we mess it up. They stand for nothing but but the void.

Besides all that...parting company with someone you've been with for a while is incredibly painful.

By admitting to myself just how much I was hurt by the relationships end I was able to move through it though it hurt incredibly.

Pretending it does'nt hurt is the cowards way.

Nohope...dont try to be what you ar'nt. If you dont like being single then plunge head first into a relationship but be prepared to take the consequences.

I also advise a good therapist or mentor. A good friend who will listen also, and at least a good sense of humour.

Forums like this are filled with sensitive people. Like an Ant's antenna, you sense the shit of the NWO karma. That means you are also vulnerable to painful experiences including the rejection of the message you're trying to bring. Your sensitivity and intelligence means you are ahead of most others. Not everyone can put the dots together.

I'm sure we all know the story of the bloke who brought a new message to a corrupt and declining order?

They nailed him to a cross.

You're in good company.
Old 02-11-2005, 05:53 AM

Hey true

I'm 5'2" and change!
I weigh 120
Strawberry blond hair and eyes to match with green around the edges.

I'm told I'm easy on the eyes. Do you think I can get a date? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

I've been single since 2002. I like my life, bar the corruption I live under. I also meet plenty of men and nothing between the ears to hold my attention.

I have found that I have young men hit on me which I do not find very appealing. Since American Pie, it seems to be cool for kids to hit on mom's. ooooooooooooooooooo grosssssssssssssssssssss.

I am happy in myself and my life. It is also natural to feel lonely, when one is alone. Sometimes I feel lonely. I find it only hits me when life is being unfair to me and/or my kids. Those are the times I wish I had a mister at my side. Someone to lean on, I guess. It's hard to be strong like a man, all the time, when you are a woman. Women are soft - or at least this one is.

I am a woman and it is difficult to stand strong on your own, these days. I suppose if I was some self-centered bitch who cared nothing but for me and money, I could be happy as a pig in shit and that's not who I am.

I haven't dated for the past two years, either. I figured I needed to get through the rollercoaster of bullshit my government has personally put my family through first. The worst is over.

One day I will find love again or it will find me. That much I believe. Until then.

Mary XXX
Old 02-11-2005, 06:04 AM

Well I was single yesterday, and the day before and the day before....
Well being that we are giving some stats here, then here it goes---
Very pretty, age 52 on Valentine's Day, looks about 38, no wrinkles, shapely, brown medium length hair, green eyes, beautiful complexion,
never married, no children, personality type: expressive, good sense of humor, 2 years post-highschool education, I know what I know - if you know what I mean, not into drugs, never was.
Am I looking--NO,----can't touch this!!!!!!!
Old 02-11-2005, 06:35 AM

Well Gals you have my sympathy.

It's tough for women out there. The men are, shall we say...hopeless. They simply ar'nt men. And why? Well thats why I loved Henry's site.

Men have absoloutly had their balls removed. Where are their examples? Where are their Fathers and mentors who show them how to be men...powerful, protective and loving?

A mans job is to protect life. A womens to bring it.

One day we will look back at this time and wonder..."what a complete f**k up". What a joke.

One key to feeling better is that the way we are living is completely and utterly abnormal. Once you realise this you can go a little easier on yourself.

I want to get a community going within 5 years. Here in West Oz theres more land than we know what to do with. Cheap too.

Dont believe all you here from "Idiot Features" Steve Irwin. You wont be attacked by 40 different creatures once you step off the plane...it's usually a few days before the Killer Koala's get the scent.

I recently saw 50 acres near our beautiful south coast near Albany. $180,000 Oz dollars with house etc...20 mins from 40,000 people and the rugged southern coast.

Permaculture, sheep on a spit, home grown fruit and vegetables, guitars around a campfire, genuine community living, home schooling, all without the State...it's no idealistic pipe dream. Who's in?
Old 02-11-2005, 06:37 AM

Come on Henry!

I know you're still getting royalties from that board game!

Canadians are welcome. Americans will have to pretend they're Canadians to get oot ere...

Ha ha...only joking.
Old 02-11-2005, 06:46 AM

Oz sounds good and I'm sure there is plenty of corruption there too. I'm going for pretty much the same thing, on a smaller scale.

I'd like to buy 5-10 acres inland Nova Scotia, where there are no people - only trees and lakes. I have almost given up hope on my fellow man and would almost prefer to live as a recluse.

I am so tired of the struggle and the fight just to live amongst the sheeple.

I feel like I just want to go home and there is no home to find - there is no safe haven - there is no port in the storm. The woods at night seem far safer to me than the daylight of this modern world called civilization.

Mary XXX
Old 02-11-2005, 06:58 AM

Try it. But take along some like minded people.

They are around.

Best. Brendon

BTW...I've had over 1500 people visit my very amaturish site in 6 days.

Thats pretty good. There's at least 1500 like minded people minus the surveillence out there!
Old 02-11-2005, 07:06 AM

True: couldn't link to your site.

Help please.
I got there and there were more hits than you mentioned!! Well done!!!!!!!!

Mary XXX