Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Local chapters > North America
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-13-2007, 12:30 AM

Exclamation Differring Factions:Whiteman Air Force Base....

Somebody must be reading my mind, I just heard on the radio that a certain General from the Iraq disaster has now publicly blasted the entire Cabal behind the "most horrific blunder in U.S.Military History."

I have been trying to put all the pieces of who is who in the differring factions of the U.S. Military, a military on the verge of collapse, or outright war within each of the factions. My 'guess' is that the ARMY and MARINES have been outright destroyed from within by the 'Cabal' this as more than ever in history we have NOBODY to defend this country against a MONSTROUS LOOMING ENEMY in the future (possibly within 10 years or so) I say enemy because I don't by the BS that China/Russia/Iran/Venezueala etc... are somehow "good little nations" that want peace for everybody.

Anyhow, There really is a monumental struggle going on in the Miltary as to who the heck is going to lead, the EVIL faction, or the GOOD faction? The people at some of the most secretive bases around the U.S. seem to be AT ODDS with the ruling elite right now, And of course ALL WAR is terrible and nasty, planned by the JEWS to conquer and divide, but will WE THE PEOPLE SURVIVE?

Take it for what it is, truth or fiction.

generals

I know this person is considered a kook, but this article by him/her is interesting.

Rival U.S. Military Factions? ELLIOT LAKE NEWS & VIEWS

How the Military Can Stop an Iran Attack

Whiteman Air Force Base...

B2Bomber

Last edited by redrat11 : 06-05-2008 at 10:35 AM.
Old 10-13-2007, 03:37 PM

Arrow Re: Differring Factions:Whiteman Air Force Base....

The "Third World War" began 60 Years ago...

The U.S. began The Third World War right after WW2, they did'nt wait long after that to solidify there dominant SuperPower status around the world.

many people don't know this but, it's not a WW3 scenario they want, it's been done!, slowly and methodically, like only a PYSHCOPATHIC COLD KILLER does over a lifetime.

The last 60 years have seen a UNDECLARED WAR ON THE THIRD WORLD the likes of which have never been seen before in world history, the lives of over (possibly, indirectly, or otherwise) 10 million have been taken.

This is not the will of the American People, let's get this straight, but, the people have been utterly duped into believing there government was doing the right thing for long term survival.

I wrote a thread about this on another Forum, since I've been permanently banned from said Forum, I will have to re-write and update it here.

First we must begin in the current situation at hand, The war in Iraq, a MONUMENTAL DISASTER for the U.S. Again the PTB with there head up there ***** so casually mistook the so-called enemy as a easy rollover, nothing could be farther from the truth, what I will attempt to describe here is what's actually going on there. We all know the PTB wanted OIL and a STRATEGIC foothold in the ME, they got NOTHING! (ALL for Israel of course.)

Why the U.S. will possibly be destroyed...

Asymetric Warfare on the U.S.

Asymmetric warfare - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This type of warfare is the most dangerous in all of human history, it has no boundaries, no laws, no Nations, no treaties, NOTHING to contain it.

The U.S. is the Nation that elevated itself by using this type of warfare on the "Third World" for over 60 years, now sadly, the table has turned, the so-called 'enemies of America' are now in charge, anything goes when MAD-MEN rule.

I will provide the links that indicate China- Russia-Iran-Venezuela, etc..(maybe at least 15 other Nations) are now plotting the destruction of the USA, some will say this has been planned for so long. MAYBE???

Here is how the U.S. decimated the THIRD WORLD using Asymetric Warfare.

Third World War

Below here you will read how possibly using Asymetric Warfare the above mentioned countries will destroy the U.S. this is not fiction, this is reality.

Part 1

Asia Times Online :: China News - Striking the US where it hurts

Part 2

Asia Times Online :: China News, China Business News, Taiwan and Hong Kong News and Business.

what's the old saying? WHAT COMES AROUND, GOES AROUND???? continued later at another time.

Last edited by redrat11 : 06-05-2008 at 10:38 AM.
Old 10-13-2007, 03:53 PM

Default Re: Differring Factions:Whiteman Air Force Base....

RedRat said:

"This is not the will of the American People, let's get this straight, but, the people have been utterly duped into believing there government was doing the right thing for long term survival."

Of course it is not the WILL of the American people, but, again, it doesn't matter whether the American people were DUPED or not or if it is or was their will. THEY DO NOT HAVE THE POWER. Case in point, "The Powers that Be" are not the American citizens.

They did not misplan the Iraq war. They want to be there long-term in order to fulfill their agenda. If they went in and left, they would not be fueling the fire.
Old 10-13-2007, 03:58 PM

In Springsteen's song, "You'll Be Comin' Down," I believe the line is:

"What goes around, it comes around."
Old 10-13-2007, 05:42 PM

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
In Springsteen's song, "You'll Be Comin' Down," I believe the line is:

"What goes around, it comes around."

Why do you keep interjecting Bruce (jew)Sprinsgsteen in threads that are unrelated? because I said "what comes around, goes around" you write some non-sensical stuff from that person. you are very good at doing stuff like that. Please obey the forum rules.

Note: I'm now going to eat dinner, somehow will that be related to B. Springsteen BA?
Old 10-14-2007, 09:24 PM

RedRat said:

Why do you keep interjecting Bruce (jew)Sprinsgsteen in threads that are unrelated? because I said "what comes around, goes around" you write some non-sensical stuff from that person. you are very good at doing stuff like that. Please obey the forum rules.

Note: I'm now going to eat dinner, somehow will that be related to B. Springsteen BA?

---------------------------------------------

Exactly.

You asked about the saying, and it just so happens that saying is in a line from one of his songs.

Why are you so prickly about the fact that I mentioned that in this thread?

Springsteen is a JEW???

Maybe it should be Springstein!

I don't inject him in every thread.

So, obviously, you're lying.

I'm perfectly capable of posting on this site without you telling me to obey the forum rules, especially since you don't obey them.

Actually, no. Whatever you have for dinner will not be related to Springsteen.

I don't see why you think that it would.
Old 10-14-2007, 09:38 PM

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
RedRat said:

---------------------------------------------

Exactly.

You asked about the saying, and it just so happens that saying is in a line from one of his songs.

Why are you so prickly about the fact that I mentioned that in this thread?

Springsteen is a JEW???

Maybe it should be Springstein!

I don't inject him in every thread.

So, obviously, you're lying.

I'm perfectly capable of posting on this site without you telling me to obey the forum rules, especially since you don't obey them.

Actually, no. Whatever you have for dinner will not be related to Springsteen.

I don't see why you think that it would.

YES, Spring"steen" stein, is a JEW, or did you not know that? Or do you need me to school you on how JEWS change there last names to fool the Gentiles in making them believe there 'Real Americans' I thought you knew that BA, come on now, you dissapoint me.

I can provide you with proof, but, I'm confident that you are more than capable of doing your own independent research. Am I a liar BA? Do I not obey the forum rules? Oh, and just for you BA, I will leave with my SIGNATURE at the bottom.

Night.
Old 10-14-2007, 10:17 PM

RedRat said:

YES, Spring"steen" stein, is a JEW, or did you not know that? Or do you need me to school you on how JEWS change there last names to fool the Gentiles in making them believe there 'Real Americans' I thought you knew that BA, come on now, you dissapoint me.

I can provide you with proof, but, I'm confident that you are more than capable of doing your own independent research. Am I a liar BA? Do I not obey the forum rules? Oh, and just for you BA, I will leave with my SIGNATURE at the bottom.

-----------------------------------------------

No, RedRat, I don't need you to school me on anything, especially how JEWS change their last names so as not to appear TO BE CONNECTED TO THEM or ONE OF THEM.

John Kerry still denies that he is Jewish and Madeline Albright, not too long ago, apparently discovered her Jewish ancestry.

I simply inquired as to your comment that Springsteen was Jewish.

You don't need to rant and rave.

Although, I'm quite capable of doing my own independent research, you are more than welcome to provide the proof that Springsteen is Jewish.

In case you haven't noticed, I have continually stated that Springsteen is ONE OF THEM in every way.

You are inaccurate in your accusation that I interject Springsteen into every topic.

Perhaps not lying. Just inaccurate.

You are not in a postition to tell anyone on this forum to obey the rules.

FYI, I don't post here to gain your acceptance or approval and Springsteen has performed the song, "Night" in several of his shows of late.
Old 10-16-2007, 08:09 PM

?

http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index1041.htm
Old 11-04-2007, 12:02 AM

?

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread267438/pg1