Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > What is really going on? > War on Terror Charade
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-18-2005, 09:33 PM

Default The Pentagon's New Map

"The Terrorist attacks of 911 simply revealed the yawning gap between the military we built to win the Cold War and the different one we need to build in order to secure Globalization's ultimate goal-the end of war as we know it. America stands at the peak of a world historical arc that marks Globalization's tipping point. ...When the Berlin Wall fell in 1989, we had a sense that a New World Order actually was in the making... Early in the year 2000, I was approached by senior executives of the Wall Street bond firm Cantor Fitzgerald. They asked me to oversee a unique research partnership between the firm and the Naval college that would later yield a series of high-powered war games involving national security policymakers, Wall Street heavyweights, and academic experts. Our shared goal was to explore how Globalization was remaking the global security environment-in other words, the Pentagon's New Map.

Those war games were conducted atop World Trade Center One; the resulting briefings were offered throughout the Pentagon. When both buildings came under attack on 9/11, my research immediately shifted from grand theory to grand strategy. Within weeks, I found myself elevated to the position of Assistant for Strategic Futures in the Office of Force Transformation, a new planning element created within the Office of the Secretary of Defense. Our task was as ambitious as it was direct: refocus the Pentagon's strategic vision of future war. As the "vision guy", my job was to generate and deliver a compelling brief that would mobilize the Defense Department toward generating the future fighting force demanded by the post-9/11 strategic environment. Over the next two years I gave that brief well over a hundred times to several thousand Defense Department officials. ..Over time, senior military officials began citing the brief as a Rosetta stone for the Bush Administration's new national security strategy. ..It will provide a way to understand not only what is happening now, but also what will happen in matters of war and peace across this century. ...This new global war on terrorism must be subordinated to the larger goal of spreading economic globalization around the planet." Thomas P.M. Barnett, the Pentagon's New Map

Sounds very similar to me to the mobile strike force envisioned by Globalist for years, In a August 26 1992 article entitled "The world needs an Army on call" , U.S. Senator David Boren (Rhodes Scholar, Bonesman, & CFR) stated; "In the aftermath of World War II, President Truman wanted to empower the United Nations to Create a New World Order...Richard Garner proposes that forty to fifty member nations contribute to a rapid deployment force of one hundred thousand volunteers that could train under common leadership...It is time for us to create such a force...The existence of such a force would go long toward making the "New World Order" more than just a slogan."

That force is here, and it is us, Globalization (New World Order) has teeth and your either with them (Core) or your against them (Gap). This is the truth about the war on terror, the dialectic continues and the country sleeps.

Old 04-18-2005, 11:25 PM

Default Re: The Pentagon's New Map

I'm actually going to buy this DVD..it's over $90 U.S to get!

But it's worth posting. This guy is the 'wunderkind' of the Pentagon for the last few years and is required watching...i love the way these people are so honest...they really believe what they're doing is right.

Actually, i think you can watch it on the net at the PBS site. Will get the link.
Old 04-19-2005, 08:54 PM

Default Re: The Pentagon's New Map

Whatayameannew? They've had that map since Sun Tzu's book came out in print. :-P
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...