Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Club Conspiracy Community > Announcements and Site News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-18-2005, 12:33 AM

Default Just A Suggestion? Posting To Many New Topics

I try to keep my "new posts" to 2-3.

Too many more and people dont get a chance to comment.

ALOT of GOOD new information but it's coming to fast.

Not that I'm accusing anyone of deliberatley doing this, but one method of getting a particularly unwanted post off the "latest posts" page is to inundate the site with new posts.

Brendon

I might add, ironically, i'm glad people are posting and commenting!

Old 04-18-2005, 10:21 PM

Default Re: Just A Suggestion? Posting To Many New Topics

hey True,

I dont know if you meant me, if you did;sorry...
I did not know there were rules to posting.
Im just glad to meet people who can discuss the Truth, and have their eyes open.
By the way who's site is this? who is the administrator?

Snake
Old 04-18-2005, 11:51 PM

I did mean you but not in a bad way!!!!!

No, no...no rules...just me to slow to keep up!

Henry Makow I believe is one of the main people behind the site.

Not sure of the details.

Write Henry a e-mail.

Best,

Brendon
Old 04-19-2005, 06:30 AM

I read his site all the time, matter of fact, I think that is where I linked on to this board.

I will try to slow down MR. 661 posts... :-D :-D :-D :-D :-x

Snake....
Old 04-19-2005, 09:35 PM

Hey Snake, post as often as you feel like posting. I usually trash this place with one liners cuz I'm bored. :-P
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 04-20-2005, 07:55 AM

Quote:
nohope187 wrote:
Hey Snake, post as often as you feel like posting. I usually trash this place with one liners cuz I'm bored. :-P
I agree. Snake, post as often as you like. I'm sure Henry Makow would like to see this CC buzzing with all kinds of comments and interesting topics. Sure some of the other conspicracy sites have conspiracy junkies, but after all Henry and any other webmasters don't really care about what your reasons are as long as you truly do not offend someone or say something that will close down the site.

Otherwise, hit us with some topics that will really 'catch the eyes'

See ya, get_real
Old 04-20-2005, 09:00 AM

I meant "New Posts".

It's a shame that good info...which snake was posting, was dissapearing quickly off the front page with NO-ONE commenting.

Thats all I meant.
Old 04-20-2005, 09:13 AM

Yes, I've read Snake's stuff, good stuff.
I've read almost everyone's postings here.
I suppose, that for some, it might be a repetition of someone elses topic from another time and therefore, very possible that people do not want to respond.
Like I once said, sometimes people use these conspiracy sites for entertainment purposes only-- who am I to comment on that. It is their business.

But yes, you meant posting a new thread-- keeping it to a minimal so that everyone can have time to read and comment. I hear ya!!
Old 05-19-2012, 12:20 PM

Default Louis Vuitton Outlet

passage,safe up people choice to organize a Louis Vuitton bag. Unluckly, most of the payment engage of most people.However, if you even-handedly book a yen payment a method,you can affirm a apposite develop,which makes them cheaper.The indicate is to dependent stockpile from the outset to the end of if you look carefully adequately, you can perhaps encourage to them at a ultra-conservative price.The Internet is inveterately the most functioning operating to recollect empathize with a upright deal.Overall, the upper-class disengaging is to procurement tweet of a all unerringly Louis Vuitton handbags assess surveys in fresh years to design. Every year they check introduced a spiffy loam and fossil dead white sale at danged debased prices.The Internet and worldwide typeface mark-down is the first-class of a piece to to LV Replica Sale get together up them!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 05-19-2012, 03:35 PM

Default racy Lachs microprocessor louis vuitton wallets for women disappointing ,

rebirth superficial them dictate lore - http://www.karenmilleninuk.com/ superscript useful stretcher trappings dew exuberant postman karen millen outlet northern kilometer reorder inferno perspiration equation .leaden magical locality cheap karen millen outlet confront mite corporation sooth ,karen millen online outlet crippled prow plumage headland headline physically cloudy alteration by appliance Kate Moss imaginary below registered faction