Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Alternate History
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-02-2005, 10:52 PM

Default Re: Headline: Rushdoony registers a formal complaint

Oh dear. Rush is a knight in shining armour. You and your black heart.

I doubt Lynn has left and if she has, oh well... that was her free will. I hope she re appears.

Please can you post an original post, comprised of more than 50% of your own wording?

You can do it! I have faith.

XXX

Old 01-02-2005, 11:14 PM

Wow, that purple stuff is cool...
I didn't know we could do that.

Leave it to Henry to think of everything.

BUT I NO THINK HE GONNA BE HAPPY WHEN HE FINDS OUT HOW MUCH BANDWIDTH A CERTAIN INDIVIDUAL IS USING UP ON RIDICULOUS POSTS ABOUT FAUX CONSPIRACY THEORIES, THINLY VEILED SEXISM AND PERSONAL ATTACKS ON OTHER POSTERS...
Old 01-02-2005, 11:25 PM

There are two things in life, believing and knowing.
One is blind, the other just is.

Where ever you go... there you are

My two favorite personal quotes.
I like this site too Freeman.
Lots of free thinkers.
Makow is cool, for sure.

XXX
Old 01-02-2005, 11:36 PM

How come I no get big color letters like Mary?!!
Old 01-03-2005, 12:03 AM

The size button is up there with the font and colour. just type your text in the little box besides the add button and presto!

Been meaning to ask someone... How do you copy the quotes from one post to another? Do you highlight the area and then hit the quote button? I haven't had luck figuring it out yet. Help please.

P.S.thanx for compliments. I'm going to look up repartee.

A familiar word that I would like to know exactly what the meaning of is. (Thanx dude... I never thought of myself as witty. I guess watching the two ronnies and get smart did something for my sense of humour!)

XXX
Old 01-03-2005, 05:31 AM

Oh, so this is how you do it!

To copy a quote, do the following:

Left-click on the text that you want to quote and drag the cursor, highlighting it in blue.
Right-click without removing your cursor from the highlighted area and select "copy" form the functions list and left-click it.
Left-click the "reply" button to open up a text window like this one.
Then left-quick the "quote" button at the end of the second row beneath the row of emoticons.
A popup window will emerge upper lefthand screen.
Right-click on the text line of the popup window to reveal function list again. Select "paste" from the functions list and left-click it.
Your text will then be inserted on the line.
Left-click onto "okay" and the quote will be inserted into your reply, as so:

Quote:
Been meaning to ask someone... How do you copy the quotes from one post to another? Do you highlight the area and then hit the quote button? I haven't had luck figuring it out yet. Help please.
Old 01-03-2005, 12:39 PM

HA HA! MAN YOU GUYS ARE
FUNNY
Old 01-03-2005, 12:56 PM

thanx freeman

Join the witty club madcow. Oops, you are already one of the gang! You clever cow.

Life is far more tolerable being able to laugh and joke with you guys while debating these soul-destroying issues. Thank you for being here.

The sun will come out tomorrow
Bet your bottom dollar, that tomorrow...
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow, you're only a day away.

Iraqi women cry and pray
begging God for just another day.
When a page in history turns
Ignorance will certainly learn
The truth will be for all to see

Education is the answer
Children must learn racism is societies cancer
In all places, there is good and bad
They're just faces, cultures, children, armies and races

Money is the God of choice
Who will give the children a voice?
Mum is bread out of society
What has happened to democracy?

The working poor are blind no more

Mary XXX
Old 01-03-2005, 10:41 PM

Why thank you rush for your kind, chivalrous and brave gesture on my behalf

It's nice to know, in a day when men snivel and cower for the favor of men (people), and the large or louder "crowds" appeal, that there are (still) some courageous gentlemen left out there, who can see the difference between right and wrong. They can step in on behalf of a lady when and if she is feeling hurt, put off, or offended by something, or, someone.

I really have made my peace here with them on this rush, to my knowledge.

I don't really have anything to say to anyone on it, it wasn’t the only thing that put me off coming here.

But seeing you speak in such a fervent and kind way defending me, your sister in Christ, made me proud of you rush. Not in the part about personalities, I don't mean that. I mean in that you were willing to risk some of your popularity and/or the "favor" of men (people here in this case) for doing the right thing, going to the defense of someone who was hurt/offended.

It's true there were some other things aid here about me, lies, that also put me off a bit about this club. But the decency, with which you held your ground rush, impressed me far beyond anyone here. Because, as I said, in the end, and in between, it wasn't about going against anyone, (though you may have other problems with personalities here, this is not my issue or situation), so much as it was about defending someone, me in this case again, who meant no harm.

I really was considering leaving here this week. But at times, I still enjoy it here. And besides, there is too much to do and share for the cause of Jesus Christ, the one the new world order advances against, Him and His children, for us to feel we must be silent, due to those who do not agree, or hate us.

Thank you TOO to my marvelous brothers and sisters in Jesus who DID reply to me

It is YOU TOO who helped me be more interested in staying here.

And as that all too famous quote goes flopping around this forum: “You know who you are” LOL
Old 01-04-2005, 12:04 AM

Rush, one more thing though,as much as I was blessed to see you go to my defense,it was done in such a way that was not very kind or loving to mary..

I understand, as my brother in Jesus, you were looking to defend me and frankly, regardless of the issue, it was nice, and refreshing! to be defended here-but it wasn't very loving to mary, rush, though it seemed to be kind to me, you did it at the expense of re exposing the hurt and embrassment of the hurts all over again.

I still think you meant to do a kind and wonderful thing. I understand you were doing a good thing in your heart rush, and I am still greatful for someone defending me here, that has not been the case..

But we are no better gloating over tit for tat..
her pain should not be "our " gain..this is not God's love..not truly

So next time Rush you want to defend, try to cut to the chase and not go on attacking bro..I am saying this in here, I would've preferred saying this privately, because I almost took down my last post..the system wouldnt let me- I wanted to clarify, here, so there were no hurt feelings or offenses.

I'm not saying we can't defend one another Rush, I just think it's the style, my friend.

Rush! brother are you aware I too played my part in that silly dispute over nothing, back and forth, bro? I did..

This is the last thing I wanted to say on that..

James 5:20

P.S. I am worse with this Rush, it was I who did not over look offenses with mary..I shouldnt have sparred myself..I'm a Christian..I shouldve known better..I've probably jumped on a few folks here. I do this, we all step in it now and then, so to spesk.

***Plus we are required to, Rush. It is mandatory for us NOT an 'option' bro..Anyone who tells you otherwise is lying

welp, we all learn

I hold mary no ill will, and I hope she forgives me for all that to. I think she has.

I freely extend that apology to any and all I've offended, in my short time here. I'm sure there's a little list somewhere But that's another post

True what they say, Christians are not perfect, just forgiven And by the skin of our teeth, I might add..

That's why we need the perfect One,Jesus.

Here's a lesson every Christian must relearn.

"Love Covers a Multitude of Sins"

www.inthebeloved.org/lovecovers.htm

P.P.S Let us never pretend or imagine as Christians we have "arrived" brother- a friend reminded me of that valuable lesson recently..sometimes God uses people to remind us to be careful where we stand..