Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-01-2007, 03:37 PM
Banned

Default Re: There are individuals mocking and imitating my husband and I on this site. We ask that this stop.

[quote]
MarkPhillips wrote:
I'd just like to add too that it was 11 years ago almost to the day that me and Cathy give the Granada Convention lectures. That was on 10/31, and now this is the first day of the first year after those 11 years -- 11/1.

On this day of memorial, I'd like to quote something I said all those years ago to Cathy.

Quote:
That kind of leads me into the presenter for the second oldest profession now who was first? It's a long debate in the
'intelligence' community whether prostitutes or spies came first.

At this point I would like to introduce Cathy O'Brien. The person who rescued my spirituality. I wasn't a bad guy but I
needed that extra push."
Thank you Mark. As you already realize, I can only write and speak on what I know from years of personal experience.

And it's true. Mark wasn't a bad guy when we met. But my goodness, how he has grown.

Old 11-01-2007, 05:36 PM

Default Re: There are individuals mocking and imitating my husband and I on this site. We ask that this stop.

I HAVE READ TRANCE 2X AND BELIEVE WHAT IS WRITTEN.
THE PROBLEM WITH CATHY(AND THANK YOU FOR THE PERSONAL NOTE THAT WAS WITH BOOK) AND MARK IS THE SAME ONE I HAVE WITH ALEX JONES-- WHEN IT COMES TO THE TOP OF THE PYRAMID, IT'S ALWAYS THE GREAT WHIE BIGOT(IE 'GERMANIC DEATH CULT') THAT IS DOING THE DIRTY DEED--WE ARE TIRED OF HEARING THIS

AS FOR BLUE ANGEL, MY REACTION IS BASICALLY THE SAME-- SOME OF THE SMALL STUFF IS PROBABLY QUITE TRUE

CATHY; ONE THING YOU DO NOT QUITE UNDERSTAND AT THIS POINT IS THE CATHOLIC CHURCH AND HOW IT HAS BEEN TAKEN OVER BY A SERIES OF ANTI-POPES--BE CAREFUL NOT TO THROW BABY OUT WITH BATHWATER AS CATHOLIC RELIGION CANNOT BE DESTROYED. TAKE A LOOK AT THE FOLLOWING LINKS

http://wwwtodayscatholicworld.com or thepopeinred.com
Old 11-01-2007, 05:45 PM
Banned

Hello Roscoe. Actually, we are quite aware of the Catholic/Pope situation.

We have also been reading some of the comments posted by this BlueAngel. It is our feeling that she is impersonating us. This is typical behavior by those involved in the satanic cult.

And yes, we are aware of the situation with the Catholic Church and all of the Pope Antichrists throughout the centuries.

We feel that scripture is true, though, and that the Whore of Babylon otherwise known as Catholicism/Catholic Church will be destroyed by flaming fire at the consummation of ages. This should provide you with a certain level of comfort.
Old 11-01-2007, 07:18 PM

THIS THREAD IS PATHETIC.

The only purpose is to post negative comments about Cathy O'Brien and then interject my name as if she and I have anything in common other than having been victims of MKULTRA/Project Monarch.

As if ROSCOE'S opinion about Cathy or myself matters.

As if whether or not ROSCOE BELIEVES what I write about my victimization matters.

What's with ROSCOE'S continued use of the word WE as if he represents a group?

The other SIGNIFICANT reason for this thread wherein GB is impersonating Cathy O'Brien and Mark Phillips is so that he could write the part about Cathy stating Mark Phillips is a marked man.

This, to give the suggestion that MY HUSBAND is a MARKED MAN.

ROSCOE is asking Cathy O'Brien questions who is being impersonated by GB.

Incredible!

GB is impersonating Cathy O'Brien and Mark Phillips and insinuating that I'm impersonating Cathy O'Brien.

Unbelievable!
Old 11-01-2007, 07:22 PM

Remember that is was ROSCOE who brought up Cathy O'Brien and soon thereafter GB began his impersonation.

In sync!
Old 11-01-2007, 08:28 PM

CATHY--YOU'RE NOT GETTING IT. I AM NOT REFERRING TO 'ALL THE POPE ANTI-CHRISTS OVER THE CENTURIES' AT ALL; IT IS THE OPPOSITE I AM TRYING TO GET ACROSS. I SAID ANTI-POPES NOT ANTI-CHRISTS AND YOU OBVIOUSLY DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHST I AM TALKING ABOUT WHICH IS WHY I HAVE PROVIDED LINK.

GOD'S CHURCH HAS BEEN TAKEN OVER SOMETIME BETWEEN 1914 AND 1958. FOR IT TO BE TAKEN OVER, MEANS THAT IT MUST HAVE BEEN LEGITIMATE AT ONE TIME. I DO BELIEVE THAT THE MAGISTERIUM(DEPOSIT OF FAITH) OF HOLY CHURCH CAN NEVER BE OVERTHROWN. THIS MAGISTERIUM IS PROVIDED FOR YOUR PERUSAL.

http://www.ewtn.com/library/COUNCILS/V1.HTM#4 and #6
THESE TWO CONSTITUTIONS ARE TO BE BELIEVED COMPLETELY FOR ONE TO BE REDEEMED AND THEY BOTH QUALIFY AS EX CATHEDRA INFALLIBLE DOCUMENTS.

WHATEVER THE DIFFERENCES BETWEEN YOU AND BA, BOTH OF YOU ARE HERETICS WHO ARE IN REJECTION OF THE FOUNDATION OF WESTERN CIVILISATION-- THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH.

WHORE OF BABYLON????? WHILE THE MODERN VAT II ANTI-CHRIST ANTI-CHURCH CERTAINLY QUALIFIES, I CAN ONLY CAUTION YOU AGAIN NOT TO THROW OUT BABY WITH BATHWATER. THE VAT II 'CHURCH' IS JUST ANOTHER SCHISMATICAL PROTESTANT SECT WITH THE NAME CATHOLIC PLASTERED ON IT.

AS FOR ANYONE IMPERSONATING ANYONE, I JUST RESPOND TO POSTS AND IF SOMEONE IS PLAYING A TRICK I COULDN'T CARE LESS.
Old 11-01-2007, 08:51 PM

Why do you insert the Roman Catholic Church into everything you post?

I have no allegiance to them!

And, why are you talking to Cathy O'Brien who is being impersonated by George_Bush?
Old 11-01-2007, 08:56 PM

I think your CAP KEY is on LOCK.
Old 11-01-2007, 09:15 PM

OUT OF CONSIDERATION FOR THE EYES OF ANYONE READING MY POSTS, CAPS JUST MAKES IT EASIER TO READ AND I WOULD REQUEST ALL POSTERS TO DO THE SAME FOR MY BENEFIT.
Old 11-01-2007, 09:28 PM

It's easier for my eyes when you don't respond with all caps, so I request that in consideration of that fact and the eye's of others who read this forum, that you unlock your cap key.