Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-01-2007, 08:47 PM

Default Re: There are individuals mocking and imitating my husband and I on this site. We ask that this stop.

THE ONLY REASON FOR THIS PATHETIC THREAD WAS SO THAT GEORGE_BUSH, IMPERSONATING CATHY O'BRIEN, COULD STATE THAT HER HUSBAND WAS A MARKED MAN.

PROVIDE EVIDENCE THAT CATHY O'BRIEN HAS SAID THIS. IF NOT, WE ARE TO ASSUME THAT THIS THREAT WAS DIRECTED AT MY HUSBAND.

PROVIDE THE EVIDENCE OR THE LATTER WILL BE ASSUMED THAT MY HUSBAND'S LIFE HAS BEEN THREATENED.

Old 11-02-2007, 04:36 AM
The Shadow Knows!

Default Re: There are individuals mocking and imitating my husband and I on this site. We ask that this stop.

OUT OF COURTESY TO ROSCOE IT IS A NOBLE THING TO WRITE IN CAPS

BUT BEING YOUR USUAL CHILDISH SPITEFULL SELF YOU WOULD ALSO MAKE THEM BOLD AND IN RED.

ALSO PERHAPS YOU NEED TO PROVIDE EVIDENCE THAT IT WAS THE IDIOT BUSH THAT IS REALLY IMPERSONATING THEM.
Old 11-02-2007, 06:33 AM

I DO NOT NEED TO PROVIDE YOU WITH ANYTHING.

STATE YOUR REASON FOR THREATENING MY FREEDOM, SHADOW.
Old 11-02-2007, 03:13 PM
Banned

Send a message via MSN to George_Bush

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
THE ONLY REASON FOR THIS PATHETIC THREAD WAS SO THAT GEORGE_BUSH, IMPERSONATING CATHY O'BRIEN, COULD STATE THAT HER HUSBAND WAS A MARKED MAN.

PROVIDE EVIDENCE THAT CATHY O'BRIEN HAS SAID THIS. IF NOT, WE ARE TO ASSUME THAT THIS THREAT WAS DIRECTED AT MY HUSBAND.

PROVIDE THE EVIDENCE OR THE LATTER WILL BE ASSUMED THAT MY HUSBAND'S LIFE HAS BEEN THREATENED.
JUST WHAT ON EARTH IS GOING ON HERE!!!??? I'VE BEEN AWAY FOR BUT A WEEK AND ALREADY THERE ARE PEOPLE TRYING TO MARK ME!

LOOK, IF THIS IS ABOUT WHAT I WAS SAYING TO SEC THE OTHER DAY, THEN NO! I DON'T ACTUALLY SPEAK ROMANIAN! BUT AS FOR THE REST, I KNOW THAT I AM DOING THE BEST I CAN! STOP THIS!
[/quote]
Old 11-02-2007, 03:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:

Excuse me? "BlueAngel"? YOUR husband? Mark is not your husband, Mark is MY husband! are you trying to move in on my husband or something?

And what we said remains true, Mark has been marked. Twice now, the satanic pigs have put a mark on my Mark. When Mark remarked about the marks I think you fail to understanding Mark's remarkable ability to stay on the d/l. My mark knows a thing or two about marking and missing the marketed markets of the markers. But the fact remains, Mark is a marked man.
Old 11-02-2007, 03:43 PM
Banned

Pleased to meet you Cathy. I'm sorry that you have come visit our boards while pathetic trolls like BlueAngel run amok.

Listen, I think I finally understand what is happening here. You've claimed that you're husband has been repetedly marked. You saw how BlueAngel was trying to make it appear like she OWNED your husband. This could be a tactic of the Illuminati. I think if you want to find those who are marking your husband, BlueAngel might be a good person to start asking. In fact, SHE might even be the one who is actually doing it.
Old 11-02-2007, 03:56 PM
Banned

Thank you for that information, George_Bush. You sound like a really great person. I hope we can talk much more in the future.

But don't worry. We have an eye on this BlueAngel person. Mark my words, BlueAngel had better watch own words, because if she marks my Mark she will be marked with MAGIC MARKER!

And I don't make idle threats. I make promises.
Old 11-02-2007, 04:01 PM

GB, IMPERSONATING CATHY O'BRIEN HAS NOW STATED THAT HE DOESN'T MAKE IDLE THREATS.

HE MAKES PROMISES.

HE IS NOW PROMISING THAT HIS THREAT ON MY HUSBAND'S LIFE IS NOT AN IDLE ONE, BUT A PROMISE.
Old 11-02-2007, 04:04 PM
Banned

Heh-heh! I understand, Cathy.

Around here we've always throught of BlueAngel as one joker short of marked deck, anyhow.

Anyway, if you'd like we can talk any time. I'm sure you can share some things with me, and I'll be sure to return the favor.

Thanks.

Here's something interesting...

Mysterious Joker
Old 11-02-2007, 04:07 PM

IT WILL NOT STOP.