Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > What is really going on?
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-21-2009, 05:33 PM
I work for God

Default H1N1+H5N1=Pneumonic Plague?

I found this article interesting.

Quote:
Margaret Chan, director general of the World Health Organization, urged public health experts not to take their eyes off H5N1 bird flu even as H1N1 swine flu was sweeping the globe
H1N1 + H5N1 = Worst-case scenario

Put that together with this news;

Quote:
Drug stocks were mixed overall early Friday, but shares of Inovio Biomedical Corp. (INO) soared on positive clinical data for its new DNA-based flu vaccine.

The NYSE Arca Pharmaceutical Index was up slightly at 302.70 while the NYSE Arca Biotechnology Index was down 2.85 at 867.

Shares of Inovio leaped 25% to $1.50.

Inovio reported that animal studies showed its new DNA-based vaccine was effective in protecting against several strains of influenza, including the strains H1N1 and H5N1, also known respectively as swine and avian flu.
US Drug Stocks Mixed; Inovio Up On Vaccine Study Results - WSJ.com

I have formulated a theory about this. H5N1 is extremely deadly, however it seems to not have been able to spread very easily.

H1N1 does spread easily, but is not nearly as deadly.

H5N1 attacks deep in the lungs

Quote:
Between December 2005 and February 2006, eight hospitalized patients (median age 10, 515 years) with avian-flu were evaluated in this study. All patients were evaluated with chest X-ray and four of them with CT scan. Post mortem pathological characterization were also available for three of the patients.
Results

A rapidly progressive pneumonia with high mortality rate was observed especially for cases with late admission. The major radiologic abnormalities were extensive pneumonic infiltration with segmental and multifocal distribution, mostly located in lower zones of the lung.
Elsevier: Article Locator

Now, a look at the most current news.

Quote:
Today the Norwegian Institute of Public Health announced that scientists had identified a mutated form of the A/H1N1swine flu virus in two patients who died of the flu and a third who was critically ill with it.
the concern is that the changed virus might now be more likely to penetrate deeper into the lungs, causing pneumonia.
Swine flu mutation found in Norway

I'm starting to think that this was a trinary attack, meaning it had three parts. Part one, infect the population with H5N1, which doesn't spread easily, but stays in the body laying dormant for a long time, even years. Then infect the population with H1N1 which spread like wildfire, and again, stays in the body for a long time.

The third part is the vaccination. This new DNA based vaccination allows the two diseases to combine, creating a killer that spreads through the air.

Old 11-21-2009, 05:37 PM
I work for God

Default Re: H1N1+H5N1=Pneumonic Plague?

I just found this article from 2006.

Quote:
The recent emergence of multiple avian influenza A subtypes that cause human disease (i.e., H5N1, H9N2 and H7N7), coupled with the fear that one of these strains might precipitate a new pandemic, underscores the need to develop new technological approaches to immunization which elicit protective immune responses against multiple subtypes of influenza A. In response to this demand, several matrix 2 protein ectodomain segments (M2eA) corresponding to the H1N1, H5N1 and H9N2 influenza strains were formulated using a novel liposome-based vaccine technology and evaluated as potential immunogens for developing a "universal" influenza vaccine.
Protection against H1, H5, H6 and H9 influenza A i... [Vaccine. 2006] - PubMed result
Old 01-25-2010, 01:36 PM

Default Re: H1N1+H5N1=Pneumonic Plague?

in 2006 a farmaceutical research lab obtained a patent on exactly influenza virus both the bird and pig variants could be combined to make a new virus.

The place the virus first started was in a farm some miles from the research lab