Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-01-2008, 09:56 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to sonic111
Default I have a illegal microchip in me

I am currenntly looking for someone who can locate these microchips in me and take them out. I pray that if there isn't such a person that one comes along soon. I am hearing people talk and when I don't say the right thing I am severely tortuted. They have control over my nervous system and they are causing the pain that way. My brain chemistry is being altered all the time. One second I am nervous the next second I am in deep despair. Any info on this is welcome.

Old 06-01-2008, 10:34 AM

Default Re: I have a illegal microchip in me

How'd it get there?
Old 06-02-2008, 07:56 PM

I was with a woman who apparently has relations with undercover narcotics police. She had me set up they must of drugged me when I was sleeping and then they injected the chips in me.
Old 06-02-2008, 08:25 PM

try covering the chips with lead foil or copper mesh, it may help til you can get them removed.

I heard that neodymium magnets can disrupt signals as well, so if the lead foils or copper mesh don't work, then try the magnets...of course, you'll have to know where they are...in order to cover them up.

I have no idea where to find a doctor who would even cooperate with a strange request like this. I can almost guarantee a run of the mill doctor will try to give you meds to calm you down, and try to shrink you to find out why you are having delusions.
Old 06-02-2008, 08:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonic111 View Post
I was with a woman who apparently has relations with undercover narcotics police. She had me set up they must of drugged me when I was sleeping and then they injected the chips in me.
How do you know they injected you with chips or anything for that matter?

Last edited by BlueAngel : 06-02-2008 at 09:08 PM.
Old 06-02-2008, 09:28 PM

Because I can hear them talking to me 2 of them sound like ex-girlfriends of mine. This is not a lie. These aren't demonic voices they are real people talking to me and I can respond under my breath and they can understand me. We carry on conversations all the time and these people are nothing nice. They have told me that they work for the government and told me I have a chip in my head. I was in prison when they first started talking to me I thought my cell mate was bugged. We wound up fighting and the next guy that came in the same thing happened.
Old 06-02-2008, 09:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonic111 View Post
Because I can hear them talking to me 2 of them sound like ex-girlfriends of mine. This is not a lie. These aren't demonic voices they are real people talking to me and I can respond under my breath and they can understand me. We carry on conversations all the time and these people are nothing nice. They have told me that they work for the government and told me I have a chip in my head. I was in prison when they first started talking to me I thought my cell mate was bugged. We wound up fighting and the next guy that came in the same thing happened.
That's just awful.

But, again, how do you know you were injected?

Do you know why they would want to do this to you?

Can someone please advise Sonic as to whether or not a chip can be implanted through injection and provide him with resources as to how to determine, if, indeed he does have a chip in his head and what he can possibly do to have it removed.

Any help you can give him would be appreciated.

It could be they are penetrating your mind through other means.

I would suggest that you IGNORE THEM COMPLETELY.
Old 06-02-2008, 09:47 PM

I am just guessing that I was injected. I guess they could have done surgery.
Old 06-02-2008, 10:28 PM

10 years ago I started having mental problems and thats when I was with that woman. She also was a cop caller and I have done time behind her lies. I just don't think there is anyway it can be anything else
Old 06-15-2008, 05:07 PM
Illuminati Assasinator

To help me identify/eliminate possible causes please list all operations/tests/sessions with mental health personnel/pseudoscience medical applications. When you were incarcerated were you given any injections or anything other than basic medical treatment ( basic meaning intake evaluation, TB test , ETC.) I have happen to come across case studies in my research involving mind control tests/experiments on prison inmates most involuntary and most unknown to the subject.

August 14, 1971 - Stanford Prison Experiment (SPE), the SPE was designed to study how psychologically "normal" people would react to role playing as prisoners and guards while being immersed in a simulated prison environment for two weeks. To do this a mock prison, the SCP, was set-up in the basement of Stanford's psychology building. For realism bars were put on windows, the cells were made of steel bars, there was a "yard" and "chow hall" area, and a windowless "hole." Surveillance cameras allowed Professor Zimbardo and his assistants to monitor the SCP 24 hours a day.

1961-1963 Concord Prison Experiment, the original study involved the administration of psilocybin to assist group psychotherapy to 32 prisoners in an effort to reduce recidivism rates. The experiment was designed to evaluate whether the experiences produced by psilocybin could inspire prisoners to leave their antisocial lifestyles behind once they were released. How well it worked was to be judged by comparing the recidivism rate of subjects who received psilocybin with the average for other Concord inmates.

Inmates at the prison in Walla Walla from 1963 to 1968. After their testicles were bombarded with X-rays, they suffered rashes, pain and severe emotional distress, and are now at increased risk for developing cancer, according to the lawsuit.
After an 18-month review of hundreds of human experiments, a White House committee in October 1995 concluded the prison experiments were unethical because the inmates were a captive population and were not fully informed of the risks.

Maybe you want to give this a read?
David Fratus
This Too
Microchip Implants, Mind Control, and Cybernetics
Good Luck Bro
Answer Back if you can so I can try to be of more assistance to you

All War Is Deception - Sun Tzu

The Worst Thing In This World, Next To Anarchy, Is Government - Henry Ward Beecher

In The Absence Of Justice, What Is Sovereignty But Organized Robbery - Saint Augustine