Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > What is really going on?
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 11-14-2007, 08:45 PM
Barbara Barbara is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 696
Default No Law Says Parents Have To Get Their Children Vaccinated


No Law Says Parents Have To Get Their Children Vaccinated
Paul & Steve Watson on 14 November, 2007


Government and media propaganda hoax continues as parents in Maryland hoodwinked and threatened into believing it is the law to vaccinate kids, error-strewn Fox news report relays disinformation

Prison Planet - News networks and state authorities are once again engaging in mass public deception by claiming that vaccines for children are mandated by law and that parents will go to jail if kids do not take their shots. In reality, there is no law that says you have to vaccinate your children and waiver forms for personal or religious exemptions are freely available.

A situation in Prince George's County, MD. has attracted media attention and once again provided the platform for a propaganda push that falsely implies it is the law for children to be vaccinated with mass produced big pharma shots that are often not stringently tested and have been linked with dangerous side-effects.

More than 2300 children in Prince George's County have been expelled from school for up to a month and a half because they have not received their shots for chicken pox and hepatitis B. This Saturday the parents of more than 1600 children have been ordered to attend Circuit court, where medical officials will be on standby to forcibly inject their children in a scenario befitting of a science fiction horror movie.

School officials have said the parents will receive a verbal reprimand from the judge and be ordered to have their children immunized in the courthouse. The students would then be allowed to return to school. Parents who refuse to comply will get fines and could be jailed for ten days.

"If the child is not here Saturday, then we will move on with the process, meaning that the PPWs and the counselors will put together the packet to take before the state's attorney's office, asking, requesting that criminal charges be implemented," Dr. Betty Despenza-Green, the chief of student services, said from the courthouse Tuesday.

"We can do this the easy way or we can do this the hard way, but it's going to have to get done. I'm willing to move forward with legal action." said State Attorney Glenn Ivey.

Letters ordering the parents to show up at Prince George's Circuit Court for a court hearing and a free vaccine have been issued with the warning "unexcused absences by your child may subject you to a criminal charge."

Watch a Fox News report: http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/november2007/141107Immunize.htm

This report is completely riddled with errors and distortions from beginning to end.

The Fox reporter states "A new law was passed last year requiring children from 5th through to 10th grade to have the vaccine". This is completely untrue. The vaccine has been mandated by the state but there is no law in the U.S. that requires mandatory vaccinations of any kind. The report mentions the waiver forms only after claiming that it is the law. How can there be a waiver form that allows someone to break a law?

This is why the parents who do not comply will be charged not under vaccination laws (because there aren't any) but under truancy, neglect or child in need of supervision laws, which state that the parent is culpable after 30 days of a child's unexplained absence from school.

The school itself triggered the truancy violation by unfairly kicking the kids out of school, and failing to inform parents about vaccine waiver forms.

The news report quotes befuddled members of the public, who claim that kids not getting vaccinations endangers those that have had them. How on earth can that be the case if the vaccination is supposed to provide immunity against the disease? In reality, the vaccinated kids are more dangerous to others, considering the plethora of cases where vaccines have induced debilitating side-effects as levels of autism soar to unprecedented levels.

There is no law in America, aside from those applying to medical workers, that says you or your child has to take any vaccine whatsoever, no matter what any executive order, requirement, mandate or policy dictates, there is no situation where you can go to prison for refusing a government vaccine under the U.S. constitution and the law of the land.

As in the case of all other vaccines, executive orders and court mandates merely state that the vaccine is "recommended," yet the mass media drumbeat constantly conditions people to believe that if they don't take their shots they will be kicked out of school, arrested and thrown in jail. This trick will continue to hoodwink Americans into taking all manner of dangerous and untested vaccines, the number of which rises every year, until they realize that there is no law that forces them to take any vaccine.

Here is an example of a vaccine waiver form, this particular one is for Maryland, the state in question in this case, proving that enforced vaccination is not the law and that personal and religious objections are applicable.

http://www.unhinderedliving.com/statevaccexemp.html - Here you can find vaccine exemption forms online by state or country.

The good news is that concerned parents across the U.S. are leading a nationwide revolt against unnecessary, untested and dangerous vaccines as CDC records show a growing amount of religious exemptions on vaccine forms.

Earlier this year we reported on the furor surrounding the HPV vaccine, which experts have slammed as untested and has continues to be linked to dangerous side-effects. A media propaganda campaign along with an executive order issued by Texas governor Rick Perry has had parents in Texas and other areas of the country fooled into believing the vaccine is now the law and young girls must take it. Merck Pharmaceuticals are capitalizing on this fraud by making obscene profits from a crony deal with Governor Rick Perry, while children are put at risk.

Vaccines and drugs that are not stringently tested and are instead foisted upon populations for the purposes of making obscene profits have a clear history of deadly consequences.

Consider the case of Bayer Pharmaceuticals, who deliberately dumped a vaccine that was known to be contaminated with AIDS virus on the European and Latin American market after it killed people in America. Thousands died from an action that the U.S. government allowed to happen through the FDA.

Peruse the plethora of examples where vaccines containing mercury, live HIV virus, live cancer and other horrors have wrought misery after victims were bullied into taking them by government mandates that they were deluded into thinking was the law.

The history alone, a legacy that led former director of the National Institute of Health Dr. James R. Shannon to state, "The only safe vaccine is one that is never used," implores us to stand up and expose this hoax and ensure that similar executive orders and mandates are not passed elsewhere in the country as a result of cynical greed driven lobbying and corporate crony payoffs.

More parents across the country should rally to denounce this development, which sets the pretext for the state to dictate the health of their children, as well as moving us closer to legislation which would allow Americans to be forcibly vaccinated at gunpoint against their will during a time of manufactured crisis, such as in the case of a human to human bird flu pandemic.

__________________
I hate it when they say, "He gave his life for his country." Nobody gives their life for anything. We steal the lives of these kids. We take it away from them. They don't die for the honor and glory of their country. We kill them."-- Admiral Gene LaRocque
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 11-15-2007, 06:36 AM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: No Law Says Parents Have To Get Their Children Vaccinated

The HPV vaccination is most probably a way to infect young women with "psychological disorders" and/or sterilization.

A TEST to create new "learning disabilities" as is the case with Autism and ADHD.

Thus, the cycle of prescribing drugs to treat these "disorders" is instituted.

So, who owns the world?

The Banksters and the drug companies?

Working hand in hand to create a society of unproductive/drug addicted citizens.

Lab rats, if you will.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 11-15-2007, 12:15 PM
Shadow's Avatar
Shadow Shadow is offline
The Shadow Knows!
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,941
Default Re: No Law Says Parents Have To Get Their Children Vaccinated

Some day these people will also have a cure for mental instability.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 11-15-2007, 01:02 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: No Law Says Parents Have To Get Their Children Vaccinated

Really?

If they did, they wouldn't be able to sell their drugs.

It's more financially rewarding for them to manufacture and create diseases/illnessess than to find cures.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 11-15-2007, 03:49 PM
Jimbo's Avatar
Jimbo Jimbo is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 961
Default Re: No Law Says Parents Have To Get Their Children Vaccinated

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:

So, who owns the world?

The Banksters and the drug companies?
No they don't. Although they seem to have a very direct & profound effect, their respective owners do. They live in shadows where no one knows who or what they are. They are not the sexiest man alive, or woman. They are not the richest man alive. Those are the icons they advertise & so they are right on our face. The real ones might be visible, but we don’t even know that we are seeing them. Banksters are not the “tip of the iceberg” (& please don’t take this out of context. That is an “idiomatic expression” that implies something other than its “literal meaning”. No one is implying by any means that the Banksters live in the North Pole on the top of a big piece of ice, & mingle w/ dwarfs or little green people. Please, ...this is just a clear & simple idiomatic expression.)
__________________
Freedom is to understand, & to be unbounded by that Freedom -
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 11-15-2007, 06:10 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: No Law Says Parents Have To Get Their Children Vaccinated

Oh, for goodness sakes, I don't take what you say out of context.

More like my expertise lies in what is OUT OF CONTEXT.

Jimbo said:

Banksters are not the “tip of the iceberg” (& please don’t take this out of context. That is an “idiomatic expression” that implies something other than its “literal meaning”. No one is implying by any means that the Banksters live in the North Pole on the top of a big piece of ice, & mingle w/ dwarfs or little green people. Please, ...this is just a clear & simple idiomatic expression.)

------------------------------------------------

You are seriously having a problem inasmuch as you feel it necessary to explain in detail that NO ONE is saying that Banksters live in the North Pole on the top of a big piece of ice, & mingle w/dwarfs or little green people when you used the expression "tip of the iceberg" in reference to them.

An explanation from you as to what the expression "tip of the iceberg" does not mean wasn't necessary unless you desire to insult my intelligence.

As if anyone would conjure up that image when that "idiomatic expression" is used other than yourself.

The Banksters own the drug companies.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 11-15-2007, 07:11 PM
Jimbo's Avatar
Jimbo Jimbo is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 961
Default Re: No Law Says Parents Have To Get Their Children Vaccinated

I am not begging for anything. All that I am asking is for some basic “sanity” when discussing issues. To remain focused as to what is being described w/o jumping around onto a topic that is of no relevance to the thread, such as this one. That becomes a distraction & perhaps even a disruption. A lack of common courtesy, if that means anything at all to you. Perhaps this belongs in a chat-room, where all of this noise becomes dissipated into the air, & eventually becomes nothingness, as if it never happened, instead of becoming wasted space is somebody’s (or Henry’s webmaster’s) hard-drive. I don’t know, sometimes you seem to answer something other than what was asked. Or comment on something other than what was said. Or talk, or comment, about something completely meaningless, or irrelevant, or unrelated to the topic of the thread. Or sometimes your answers or comments completely miss the point. For example, when I talked about the “beauty of the pyramid scheme”. You “accused” me of siding w/ such a scheme, of liking it, or being a part of it, or whatever. To me that is missing the point. To me that is not understanding what was said as an idiomatic expression. And the accusation is completely uncalled for. Not that I really care about what you think. But if we are discussing things that are relevant to the new world order, to what is happening right now, not just to me or you, but to everyone in the world, we need a sense of seriousness in order to be able to see things straight. To see the light, if you will. The last thing we need right now is to fight against each other, argue, or to constantly correct one another. To me that’s a complete waste of energy. Time & energy that can be spent & put to good use, to discover something we don’t know, or awaken someone who doesn’t have a clue, or document what we have become aware of. I am not patronizing you. I am not begging. But please forgive me if I insulted your intelligence. Yes I was being slightly sarcastic. I am only human. Sometimes that’s how we get across & we get heard for what we said. Maybe that’s what you were doing. I don’t know. But what I do know is that we all have something that we are better at than someone else. Not one person has everything, or knows everything. We do have different perspectives, points of view, & even very different experiences. That’s what makes us unique. Where we are standing in relation to the Universe. To me the Universe is a source of inspiration. The God mind is the highest source of inspiration. The trick is to get there & come back w/ some real knowledge. Perhaps I should have never said this, or thought about it, or even wasted my time writing it down. I don’t know. But what I do know is that, it is too late now. That’s for sure... (now you can shred me to pieces).
__________________
Freedom is to understand, & to be unbounded by that Freedom -
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 11-16-2007, 05:31 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: No Law Says Parents Have To Get Their Children Vaccinated

The law does state that children must be vaccinated upon entry into school.

There are two exemptions allowed:

Medical or religious reasons.

The question is this.

What medical and/or religious reasons suffice?
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 11-16-2007, 05:35 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: No Law Says Parents Have To Get Their Children Vaccinated

Quote:
Jimbo wrote:
I am not begging for anything. All that I am asking is for some basic “sanity” when discussing issues. To remain focused as to what is being described w/o jumping around onto a topic that is of no relevance to the thread, such as this one. That becomes a distraction & perhaps even a disruption. A lack of common courtesy, if that means anything at all to you. Perhaps this belongs in a chat-room, where all of this noise becomes dissipated into the air, & eventually becomes nothingness, as if it never happened, instead of becoming wasted space is somebody’s (or Henry’s webmaster’s) hard-drive. I don’t know, sometimes you seem to answer something other than what was asked. Or comment on something other than what was said. Or talk, or comment, about something completely meaningless, or irrelevant, or unrelated to the topic of the thread. Or sometimes your answers or comments completely miss the point. For example, when I talked about the “beauty of the pyramid scheme”. You “accused” me of siding w/ such a scheme, of liking it, or being a part of it, or whatever. To me that is missing the point. To me that is not understanding what was said as an idiomatic expression. And the accusation is completely uncalled for. Not that I really care about what you think. But if we are discussing things that are relevant to the new world order, to what is happening right now, not just to me or you, but to everyone in the world, we need a sense of seriousness in order to be able to see things straight. To see the light, if you will. The last thing we need right now is to fight against each other, argue, or to constantly correct one another. To me that’s a complete waste of energy. Time & energy that can be spent & put to good use, to discover something we don’t know, or awaken someone who doesn’t have a clue, or document what we have become aware of. I am not patronizing you. I am not begging. But please forgive me if I insulted your intelligence. Yes I was being slightly sarcastic. I am only human. Sometimes that’s how we get across & we get heard for what we said. Maybe that’s what you were doing. I don’t know. But what I do know is that we all have something that we are better at than someone else. Not one person has everything, or knows everything. We do have different perspectives, points of view, & even very different experiences. That’s what makes us unique. Where we are standing in relation to the Universe. To me the Universe is a source of inspiration. The God mind is the highest source of inspiration. The trick is to get there & come back w/ some real knowledge. Perhaps I should have never said this, or thought about it, or even wasted my time writing it down. I don’t know. But what I do know is that, it is too late now. That’s for sure... (now you can shred me to pieces).
Lighten up, JIMBOB.

Your accusations are unfounded and certainly do not apply to me.

You must be talking about somebody else.

No need for any further long-winded comments.

You might want to take it to a chat room.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 11-16-2007, 05:36 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: No Law Says Parents Have To Get Their Children Vaccinated

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
The law does state that children must be vaccinated upon entry into school.

There are two exemptions allowed:

Medical or religious reasons.

The question is this.

What medical and/or religious reasons suffice?
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Uncle Sam Wants YOU Gay (Your Children Too) Locutus The effects of the NWO 1 07-02-2008 12:55 PM
The Children of ISLAM madcow Share the knowledge 1 01-15-2006 04:24 AM
Parents Name Son After Google igwt Lounge 0 10-20-2005 03:38 AM
Where Have All the Children Gone? North America 2 09-20-2005 01:51 PM
So when do we tell the children? freeman Opinions 20 12-18-2004 04:36 PM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:13 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.