Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > What is really going on?
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-19-2007, 07:07 PM

Default Re: No Law Says Parents Have To Get Their Children Vaccinated

Why on earth do you keep stating that there is NO LAW that mandates vaccinations when there clearly are laws?

THERE ARE TWO EXEMPTIONS from this law; medical and religious.

Obviously, they are not slam dunk exemptions.

Old 11-19-2007, 07:12 PM

Excerpt from the link Barbara posted from PrisonPlanet about vaccinations.

Excerpt:

She also explains how the information packs handed out to parents before they lined up to have their kids take the shots failed to include waiver forms giving parents the right to opt out due to personal, religious or medical reasons.

Personal reasons are not an exemption.
Old 11-19-2007, 07:20 PM

National

Nov. 16, 2007, 10:34PM

Maryland vaccination law gets shot in the arm
County's threat to jail, fine parents rates as one of the toughest stands in the country

By STEPHEN MANNING
Associated Press

UPPER MARLBORO, MD. — Two months into the school year, more than 2,000 students in this county outside the nation's capital had yet to get the shots needed to attend class. So the school system decided it was through playing nice.

Parents in Prince George's County have been ordered to appear at a special court hearing today where they will be given a choice: Get their children vaccinated on the spot or risk up to 10 days in jail and fines.

It is one of the strongest efforts made by a U.S. school system to ensure its youngsters receive their shots.

Prince George's County school officials and prosecutors said parents have been duly warned about the need for vaccinations over the past year. They said the goal isn't to throw parents in jail but to protect public health and get kids who have been barred from school back to class.

"How can you in good conscience allow your child to miss school and their education for no particular reason?" said John White, spokesman for the 132,000-student school system.

At the courthouse, the health department will have a makeshift clinic to administer vaccines. Parents will be given the chance to offer the judge an excuse for why they didn't get their kids vaccinated. Under Maryland law, parents can obtain exemptions for religious or medical reasons.

Those who fail to show up — and those who fail to offer a valid excuse and still refuse the shots — could be prosecuted under truancy laws and face possible jail time and fines of $50 per day.

Prosecutors do not expect to actually charge anyone.

"The message is get your kids vaccinated or get an exemption," said Prince George's County State's Attorney Glenn Ivey. "You can't just sit on the fence."

Barbara Loe Fisher, head of National Vaccine Information Center, a vaccine skeptic group, complained: "It is terrorizing parents. When you have the threat of going to jail, it is hard to make an informed decision."

School officials said it is not clear why parents are not complying, but that some may have religious or medical objections, while others may have failed to turn in the paperwork.

The prospect of stiff penalties appears to have worked already. Last week, when the court notices were sent to parents, 2,300 students had not been properly immunized. As of Friday afternoon, only about 1,100 remained on the list.

Maryland, like all states, requires children to be immunized against several childhood illnesses, including polio, mumps and measles. In recent years, it has required that students up to high-school age be vaccinated against hepatitis B and chicken pox.

After that, thousands of students — most of them high schoolers —were found to lack the required immunizations. Parents were sent letters and visited at home, and the school system even offered free vaccinations.
Old 11-20-2007, 01:21 AM

Does anyone find it strange that a regular poster to a conspiracy forum like DA would be pushing so hard to have people take their kids to be pumped full of mercury, formaldehyde and live viruses, especially when she is obviously too old to have school-aged children of her own and said she had no more interest in the subject of vaccines. (See page 2)

She admits to having been involved in a mind control program, MKUltra, but claims she is all better now, yet she obsesses over Bruce Springsteen, whom she claims abused her as a child. She has her own thread of over 300 pages of slobbering drivel, straight out of her fetid imagination and books she has read on the subject.

She obviously has no life apart from this and a couple of other forums where she is soundly put down or ignored for her usual lackluster posts. She continually backs the establishment - "the powers that be" - by trying to convinced everyone that resistance is futile. She posts on everyone's thread, mostly rhetorical questions or inane remarks in the hope of getting an argument started - an obvious bid for attention.

She follows me around like an ill-mannered brat, demanding my attention; perhaps she has a "mother fixation." Who can know for sure when you are dealing with the mentally disturbed.

It is a safe bet that she has every Bruce Springsteen record and CD ever released, so my best suggestion is that she put on several of them to play in the background while she climbs back into her cage and salivates. She really needs to get back on her medication. That was, no doubt, one of the REQUIREMENTS when she was allowed to live outside the institution.
I hate it when they say, "He gave his life for his country." Nobody gives their life for anything. We steal the lives of these kids. We take it away from them. They don't die for the honor and glory of their country. We kill them."-- Admiral Gene LaRocque
Old 11-20-2007, 06:32 AM

Quote:
Barbara wrote:
Does anyone find it strange that a regular poster to a conspiracy forum like DA would be pushing so hard to have people take their kids to be pumped full of mercury, formaldehyde and live viruses, especially when she is obviously too old to have school-aged children of her own and said she had no more interest in the subject of vaccines. (See page 2)

Does anyone find it strange that Barbara continues to refer to me as DA, if, in fact, she is referring to me? Does anyone find it strange that Barbara states I am pushing HARD to have people vaccinate their children? Please provide evidence. As is obvious, I am simply saying there is a LAW when you continue to state that there is not. You are spreading disinformation. Please provide evidence wherein I have stated that I have no no more interest in the subject of vaccines.

She admits to having been involved in a mind control program, MKUltra, but claims she is all better now, yet she obsesses over Bruce Springsteen, whom she claims abused her as a child. She has her own thread of over 300 pages of slobbering drivel, straight out of her fetid imagination and books she has read on the subject.

Does anyone find it strange that Barbara is upset over the Mind Control within the Music Industry thread while posting on a conspiracy site? Does anyone find it strange that Barbara insists my victimization has been taken straight out of books that I have read on the subject? What books have I read, Barbara? Does anyone find it strange that Barbara professes to KNOW about me?

She obviously has no life apart from this and a couple of other forums where she is soundly put down or ignored for her usual lackluster posts. She continually backs the establishment - "the powers that be" - by trying to convinced everyone that resistance is futile. She posts on everyone's thread, mostly rhetorical questions or inane remarks in the hope of getting an argument started - an obvious bid for attention.

Barbara obviously thinks she knows about my life. Why would Barbara state that I post at other forums, WHEN I DO NOT? Because she is lying. As is blatantly obvious by the intelligent people who read this site, I in no way, shape or form back the "powers that be." Another lie by Barbara. If my belief was that resistance is FUTILE, I would not post on this site, nor would I have risked my life to escape the cult. I don't post on everyone's thread, nor do I make inane remarks in the hope of arguing or a bid for attention. Sounds like what you are doing.

She follows me around like an ill-mannered brat, demanding my attention; perhaps she has a "mother fixation." Who can know for sure when you are dealing with the mentally disturbed.

If you consider that when someone comments on a thread that you post, they are following you around like an ill-mannered brat who DEMANDS your attention because they have a mother fixation, you shouldn't post here. Stooping to name-calling and lies shows your true colors.

It is a safe bet that she has every Bruce Springsteen record and CD ever released, so my best suggestion is that she put on several of them to play in the background while she climbs back into her cage and salivates. She really needs to get back on her medication. That was, no doubt, one of the REQUIREMENTS when she was allowed to live outside the institution.

Why would you bet as to whether or not I have all of Springsteen's CD's ever released? This would be proof of what? Climb back into my cage and put on a Springsteen CD, you say? You're sounding somewhat angry and vile, Babs! I need to get back on my medication? What medication am I not on? When was I allowed to live outside the institution? Care to give us some details since you profess to know so much about me?
Old 11-20-2007, 06:46 AM

Does anyone know why Barbara stated that I was allowed to live outside the institution with the condition that I remain on medication?

Does anyone know where I can purchase these so-called published books about Mind Control within the Music Industry and Bruce Springsteen's role within as my abuser, handler, controller that Barbara insists I have read and copied from?

Does anyone know why Barbara can't stick to the topic of this thread?
Old 11-20-2007, 06:55 AM

This is an excerpt from the second PrisonPlanet link that Barbara posted:

In the following video, Kelli Ann Davis, a member of SafeMinds, a national autism advocacy organization, whose son Miles was diagnosed with autism in 2002 as a result of mercury poisoning from vaccines, relates how she was also followed by police with dogs to the bathroom after being told she "was not one of them".

------------------------------------------------

Why on earth did police with dogs follow her to the bathroom AFTER being told she "was not one of them?"

ONE OF WHAT?
Old 11-20-2007, 07:47 AM

Oh, so you are BACK in the institution. Guess the guys in white coats and butterfly nets showed up again. Probably just as well, you don't seem to have made a lot of progress, if any.

Some people have form without substance, some have substance but lack form - you have neither. There is absolutely nothing about you that is positive; nuisance value is even negative.

As for my having christened you DA, it stands for DUMB ASS, which you are or you would have figured it out by now. Certainly those intelligent people you mentioned on this forum have, as reflected in my private messages. It is a most accurate appellation, which you go to great lengths to prove.

There, you have had some attention. You bore me, so take it or leave it, that is all you get. Go back to arguing with the doorknob, it is on your mental level and matches your personalty - or lack thereof - to a T.
I hate it when they say, "He gave his life for his country." Nobody gives their life for anything. We steal the lives of these kids. We take it away from them. They don't die for the honor and glory of their country. We kill them."-- Admiral Gene LaRocque
Old 11-20-2007, 08:41 AM

Quote:
Barbara wrote:
Oh, so you are BACK in the institution. Guess the guys in white coats and butterfly nets showed up again. Probably just as well, you don't seem to have made a lot of progress, if any.

Does anyone know why Barbara insinuates that I'm BACK in the institution and that guys in white coats and butterfly nets showed up AGAIN? Or, does anyone know what Barbara's problem might be? Maybe she's writing from an institution.

Some people have form without substance, some have substance but lack form - you have neither. There is absolutely nothing about you that is positive; nuisance value is even negative.

Some people post with anger and state lies as you do. This reflects YOUR lack of substance and form of which you have neither.

As for my having christened you DA, it stands for DUMB ASS, which you are or you would have figured it out by now. Certainly those intelligent people you mentioned on this forum have, as reflected in my private messages. It is a most accurate appellation, which you go to great lengths to prove.

Name calling. How adult-like. I'm not limiting my reference to intelligent people as only those who post on this forum. Of course, this would exclude you in both aspects.

There, you have had some attention. You bore me, so take it or leave it, that is all you get. Go back to arguing with the doorknob, it is on your mental level and matches your personalty - or lack thereof - to a T.

Negative attention. How lovely. I'm not here to keep you entertained. I'm not here to argue either, but apparently you are.

Does anyone know why Barbara proclaims in a previous post that I ADMITTED to being an MKULTRA/Project Monarch victim/survivor as if in doing so, I've confessed to committing a crime?
Old 11-20-2007, 09:52 AM
The Shadow Knows!

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
Does anyone know why Barbara stated that I was allowed to live outside the institution with the condition that I remain on medication?
No, but it sounds like something you should try to keep up with.