Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > What is really going on?
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-30-2007, 05:27 AM

Default Shapeshifting Reptilians on CBS Children's Cartoon

And they're the good guys! Surprised?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnOtE1Wtkjw

I hate it when they say, "He gave his life for his country." Nobody gives their life for anything. We steal the lives of these kids. We take it away from them. They don't die for the honor and glory of their country. We kill them."-- Admiral Gene LaRocque
Old 11-30-2007, 10:31 AM

Default Re: Shapeshifting Reptilians on CBS Children's Cartoon

Does Babs think Bush is a shape-shifting reptilian, such as ICKE believes, and therefore, the reason she states with sarcasm that they're the good guys?
Old 11-30-2007, 04:58 PM

DA, the thread-killer, strikes again.
I hate it when they say, "He gave his life for his country." Nobody gives their life for anything. We steal the lives of these kids. We take it away from them. They don't die for the honor and glory of their country. We kill them."-- Admiral Gene LaRocque
Old 11-30-2007, 05:09 PM

Quote:
Barbara wrote:
DA, the thread-killer, strikes again.
Actually, Babs, a thread exists so that others can post comments.

I would think you would be aware of this practice that exists here and on other forums that you frequent.

YOU would prefer that NO ONE comment on your threads/posts so, therefore, you would be the THREAD KILLER.
Old 12-01-2007, 01:06 PM
The Shadow Knows!

BA,

She is right, you do kill threads.

But then again you do keep your own inane threads alive by your babbling.
Old 12-01-2007, 07:57 PM

Quote:
Shadow wrote:
BA,

She is right, you do kill threads.

But then again you do keep your own inane threads alive by your babbling.
Actually, she's not right.

So, that would make the two of you wrong.

Threads are not killed by commenting on them.

They are killed when people like Babs and yourself believe that members on this forum don't have a right to respond to a thread.

My threads contain important and relevant information and not babble!

There is no such thing as keeping a thread alive or dead.

Once it is posted, it is alive and stays alive whether on the front page or not.

I would however suggest you look at your postings on the forum.

You will be provided an example of what babbling truly is.
Old 12-01-2007, 09:50 PM

This is a perfect example of why you are a thread killer, DA.

Two people are of one opinion, yours being the third is contrary so the other two are WRONG. You would have been far better off asking why they held their opinions rather than trying to prove your self right, which you failed to do. Your dogmatic opinions and "acid" posts kill off everyone's interest in positing. Most people don't want an argument, they want a discussion. If they wanted an argument they could turn off their computer and go into the next room or next door. You kill off discussion.

Contrary to the opinion you hold of yourself, you are not the "brightest bulb on the tree." In fact I have considered changing your name from DA to Dim-watt, but then I would have to spend time and energy explaining that to you. Were you born this stupid or do you stay up nights and work on it?

Opinions are fine as long as they leave room for others to express their own WITHOUT ARGUMENT. This thread is a perfect example; there are millions of people out there who have bought and read David Icke's books and/or paid hefty sums to listen to him speak. What have you published lately? Your last speaking engagement was where? Yet you set yourself up to denigrate anyone who might want to discuss his body of work.

Nobody died and made you god, so get over yourself. You invalidate yourself with every post.
Old 12-01-2007, 10:11 PM

Quote:
Barbara wrote:
This is a perfect example of why you are a thread killer, DA.

Two people are of one opinion, yours being the third is contrary so the other two are WRONG. You would have been far better off asking why they held their opinions rather than trying to prove your self right, which you failed to do. Your dogmatic opinions and "acid" posts kill off everyone's interest in positing. Most people don't want an argument, they want a discussion. If they wanted an argument they could turn off their computer and go into the next room or next door. You kill off discussion.

Babs, my dear, you thrive on arguments and, therefore, you kill off discussions when one is not of your opinion. You seem to want to make it about ME instead of addressing or discussing some of the misinformation you post.

Contrary to the opinion you hold of yourself, you are not the "brightest bulb on the tree." In fact I have considered changing your name from DA to Dim-watt, but then I would have to spend time and energy explaining that to you. Were you born this stupid or do you stay up nights and work on it?

Sorry, Babs, but you don't have the power to change my name and, FYI, I was born a genius.

Opinions are fine as long as they leave room for others to express their own WITHOUT ARGUMENT. This thread is a perfect example; there are millions of people out there who have bought and read David Icke's books and/or paid hefty sums to listen to him speak. What have you published lately? Your last speaking engagement was where? Yet you set yourself up to denigrate anyone who might want to discuss his body of work.

You, BABS, are the perfect example of someone who does not leave room for contrary opinion without argument. I am FREE to express my opinion about ICKE or anyone else as I so choose whether you like it or not; agree or not. Discussion can follow, but you prefer argument.

How many books have you published or speaking engagements on your calender? Is this all one needs to do in order for BABS to hold them in high esteem even if they are writing about shapeshifting lizards?

You can discuss David Icke all you desire whether I comment negatively or not. If an opinion contrary to your opinion is all that it takes to stop you from further discussion, you are a weak link. NO ONE on this site has to agree with anything or everything that you post. Get over yourself.

I haven't noticed anyone on this site engaging in any real discussion with you. Gee, maybe there is a reason for that. Perhaps, it's because you prefer argument.

Like I said, Anger Management Classes would do wonders for you.

Nobody died and made you god, so get over yourself. You invalidate yourself with every post.

I CAN NEVER be invalidated.
Old 12-09-2007, 06:25 PM

I have been studying these reptilian theories for a while. I am not convinced it is real. I have to see somebody changing into a reptile, otherwise I do not believe it. Anyone who can show me a human changing into a reptile, just give me a call.
Old 12-09-2007, 09:43 PM

Quote:
Peter wrote:
I have been studying these reptilian theories for a while. I am not convinced it is real. I have to see somebody changing into a reptile, otherwise I do not believe it. Anyone who can show me a human changing into a reptile, just give me a call.
I don't suppose your phone will be ringing anytime soon.