Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > What is really going on?
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-12-2007, 10:30 AM
The Shadow Knows!

Default Re: Shapeshifting Reptilians on CBS Children's Cartoon

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
Quote:
Peter wrote:
I have been studying these reptilian theories for a while. I am not convinced it is real. I have to see somebody changing into a reptile, otherwise I do not believe it. Anyone who can show me a human changing into a reptile, just give me a call.
I don't suppose your phone will be ringing anytime soon.
What would "Springsteen" do?

Old 12-12-2007, 10:42 AM

Shadow, why did you duck out?

Don't want to explain your misplaced comment to me:

"guess you didn't break the screen afterall!"

Why not?

Hiding something?
Old 12-12-2007, 10:57 AM
The Shadow Knows!

BlueAngel, why did you duck out?

Don't want to explain your misplaced comment to me:

"guess you didn't break the screen afterall!"

Why not?

Hiding something?
Old 12-12-2007, 03:59 PM

Ha there you go. David Icke asks a lot of money from people to listen to him. Why would he do that? David Icke is another of these classical disinfo agents. Blame everything on some superior alien race. Ha, ha. Another version of the alien threat I guess. Did David Icke ever show somebody shapeshifting into a reptile during one of speeking engagements? I guess not. I watched this silly video's on the internet about Hillary and many others who are supposedly reptiles. I am sorry I do not see anything strange in this video's. I have to admit however that these illuminst are obsessed with snakes, but that does not prove anything. David Icke tells a lot of good stuff. Ofcourse the big lie is the stuff about the reptiles. I wonder how anybody can believe this, there is no shred of evidence.
Old 12-12-2007, 10:36 PM

Quote:
Peter wrote:
Ha there you go. David Icke asks a lot of money from people to listen to him. Why would he do that? David Icke is another of these classical disinfo agents. Blame everything on some superior alien race. Ha, ha. Another version of the alien threat I guess. Did David Icke ever show somebody shapeshifting into a reptile during one of speeking engagements? I guess not. I watched this silly video's on the internet about Hillary and many others who are supposedly reptiles. I am sorry I do not see anything strange in this video's. I have to admit however that these illuminst are obsessed with snakes, but that does not prove anything. David Icke tells a lot of good stuff. Ofcourse the big lie is the stuff about the reptiles. I wonder how anybody can believe this, there is no shred of evidence.
What disinformation agents do is present a little bit of truth to gain a following.

They then lace it with a whole of lot fiction and/or differing opinions in order to keep their audience confused and/or perplexed.

Such is the MO of some of the posers on this site.

Or, they use topics as "scare tactics" to keep the sheeple in a state of high anxiety and distracted from reality.

Alex Jones did a disservice to all parents when he suggested that there aren't any laws enforcing childhood vaccinations.

Didn't he do a Google search?

No, he simply said that at this particular school children were being forcefully injected with vaccinations.

Do I believe vaccinations should be mandatory?

No, I don't.

But, to use scare tactics like he did with that story is completely wrong.

He should have afforded people a step by step process to follow if they desired and were capable of opting out for medical or religious reasons.

Instead, he instilled a sense of powerlessness.
Old 12-13-2007, 12:06 AM
The Shadow Knows!

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
Quote:
Peter wrote:
What disinformation agents do is present a little bit of truth to gain a following.

They then lace it with a whole of lot fiction and/or differing opinions in order to keep their audience confused and/or perplexed.

Such is the MO of some of the posers on this site.

Or, they use topics as "scare tactics" to keep the sheeple in a state of high anxiety and distracted from reality.

Alex Jones did a disservice to all parents when he suggested that there aren't any laws enforcing childhood vaccinations.

Didn't he do a Google search?

No, he simply said that at this particular school children were being forcefully injected with vaccinations.

Do I believe vaccinations should be mandatory?

No, I don't.

But, to use scare tactics like he did with that story is completely wrong.

He should have afforded people a step by step process to follow if they desired and were capable of opting out for medical or religious reasons.

Instead, he ins :-? tilled a sense of powerlessness.
:-? :-? :-?
Old 12-13-2007, 12:22 AM

Love those emoticons.

Good work!
Old 12-15-2007, 10:27 AM
The Shadow Knows!

This is about the time that someone gets sick enough of you that they start compiling all of the meaningless crap that you so graciously manage to post on a 24/7 basis.

You of course beging to have yet another episode and begin to be rather vulgar in your attacks as well as begin threatening other people, mainly though private postings and end up getting banned yet once more.

I thought that it was the gerbil that was up to the task, but I guess not.

There were a couple of other candidates that I thought would have been doing it by now but I guess you had driven them out by boring them to death.

I could do it myself, but why waste the keystrokes. I imagine that it may be Peter that finaly drives you over the edge. Kind of ironic, you driving yourself over the edge.
Old 12-15-2007, 11:59 AM

Shadow wrote:

This is about the time that someone gets sick enough of you that they start compiling all of the meaningless crap that you so graciously manage to post on a 24/7 basis.

They don't have anything better to do with their life? Didn't think so.

You of course beging to have yet another episode and begin to be rather vulgar in your attacks as well as begin threatening other people, mainly though private postings and end up getting banned yet once more.

I'm never vulgar in my attacks. I never threaten anyone. I never privately post anyone.

I thought that it was the gerbil that was up to the task, but I guess not.

None of you are up to the task.

There were a couple of other candidates that I thought would have been doing it by now but I guess you had driven them out by boring them to death.

Everyone is the captain of their own ship.

I could do it myself, but why waste the keystrokes. I imagine that it may be Peter that finaly drives you over the edge. Kind of ironic, you driving yourself over the edge.

You keep talking about not wanting to waste your time, but that's all you do. I never go over the edge. That seems to be the problem, eh, Shadow?
Old 12-15-2007, 07:54 PM
The Shadow Knows!

Your moment has come.
You are more and more in an agitated state.
You can see it in your postings.
You have once more antagonized everyone on this board.
Your alter ego is sounding familiar.
You have come full circle once more.