Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > What is really going on?
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-16-2007, 11:13 AM

Default Re: Shapeshifting Reptilians on CBS Children's Cartoon

Quote:
Shadow wrote:
Your moment has come.
You are more and more in an agitated state.
You can see it in your postings.
You have once more antagonized everyone on this board.
Your alter ego is sounding familiar.
You have come full circle once more.

Old 12-16-2007, 05:35 PM

Quote:
Shadow wrote:
Your moment has come.
this thread is a perfect example of how blueangel kills threads by immediately accusing the original poster of either implying or insinuating something they never implied nor insinuated, and then spend the rest of the thread arguing with everyone how she is right and everyone else is wrong, and going back and forth with the typical “12 year old” “I’m right you are wrong” argument, and never seeing the end of it until she can say the final “I’m right”, and because of lack of interest on the part of the sane crowd to continue on, and on, and on, they stop arguing with dim-watt and for a brief moment, however infinitesimal, of insanity she thinks that she has actually won that argument. that is called “insanity”, doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

I have to agree with the rest of you guys, DA is not only a thread-killer, but a garbage-poster. she even disagrees with herself, she just doesn’t even notice from one minute to the next what the hell she is talking about besides pure non-sense

what dim-watt needs is a playground, not a conspiracy site

good bye DA, you don't deserve to be here...
Old 12-16-2007, 06:10 PM

Quote:
me9G7X5t1r2M wrote:
Quote:
Shadow wrote:
Your moment has come.
this thread is a perfect example of how blueangel kills threads by immediately accusing the original poster of either implying or insinuating something they never implied nor insinuated, and then spend the rest of the thread arguing with everyone how she is right and everyone else is wrong, and going back and forth with the typical “12 year old” “I’m right you are wrong” argument, and never seeing the end of it until she can say the final “I’m right”, and because of lack of interest on the part of the sane crowd to continue on, and on, and on, they stop arguing with dim-watt and for a brief moment, however infinitesimal, of insanity she thinks that she has actually won that argument. that is called “insanity”, doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

This thread is a perfect example as to how each of you killed it by making it about me. I think I posted two comments relative to the thread. The rest of it was infected by the likes of you and your counterparts who accuse me of doing exactly what you do. Politeness is not practiced by any of you on this forum especially if your opinion is not accepted as truth. It is the likes of you who continue on and on. As far as asking Barbara a question, you don't know if it wasn't implied, that was the reason for the question which she didn't answer and, FYI, Barbara is in the same camp as yourself.

I have to agree with the rest of you guys, DA is not only a thread-killer, but a garbage-poster. she even disagrees with herself, she just doesn’t even notice from one minute to the next what the hell she is talking about besides pure non-sense

Actually, I know exactly what I am talking about. Garbage poster. Look what you're posting. Couldn't come to the forum and post about something important, had to make it about ME.

what dim-watt needs is a playground, not a conspiracy site

What you need is a sand box.

good bye DA, you don't deserve to be here...

Good-bye, ME9. Going somewhere? Deserve to be here? Like this is such a sacred and important forum?
Old 12-16-2007, 07:24 PM

Look at this thread.

I asked Barbara a question.

I was referred to as a thread killer.

Shadow chimed in.

Peter made an intelligent comment.

I wrote an intelligent comment about disinformation agents.

The rest of it, GARGABE and/or derrogatory comments directed at me, and posted by whom?

Not Peter or myself.

So, who are the thread killers?
Old 12-16-2007, 07:59 PM

I did not see me9 or shadow post anything here except insults to Blue Angel. By doing this you are not only disturbing Blue Angel, but everybody else on this forum. A familiar way to kill discussion about any subject and blaming it in this case on Blue Angel. I met parasites like you guys a every forum about politics. Seems the whole net is infected with them. Congratulations me9 and shadow, you brought this great forum to the border of insanity. Now even Henry wants to stop with it. Instead of removing these pests from the forum, he decides to stop with it. Again a familiar phenomena. Also on the other forums the disturbers were given a free hand to say and do whatever they wanted, while other people were removed. Why? Maybe these goverment agents made it clear to the moderators that if they would be removed, the site had to close also.
Old 12-16-2007, 08:36 PM

Quote:
Peter wrote:
I did not see me9 or shadow post anything here except insults to Blue Angel. By doing this you are not only disturbing Blue Angel, but everybody else on this forum. A familiar way to kill discussion about any subject and blaming it in this case on Blue Angel. I met parasites like you guys a every forum about politics. Seems the whole net is infected with them. Congratulations me9 and shadow, you brought this great forum to the border of insanity. Now even Henry wants to stop with it. Instead of removing these pests from the forum, he decides to stop with it. Again a familiar phenomena. Also on the other forums the disturbers were given a free hand to say and do whatever they wanted, while other people were removed. Why? Maybe these goverment agents made it clear to the moderators that if they would be removed, the site had to close also.
But, Peter how could they possibly have the POWER to insist, given their actions, that if they're removed the site has to close?

Are there no rules and regulations regarding what is acceptable on this forum and other forums and if a poster is not adhering to that acceptable behavior, then he/she is removed?

Why wouldn't the owner of the domain have the authority to adhere to the rules they set forth on the forum without being influenced by outside forces?
Old 12-16-2007, 09:29 PM

Everything has to be controlled Blue Angel. Every discussion, opinion, everything. The illuminist want total control. Dissent has no place in their world. Especially not people who expose their dirty secrects. I can imagine they hired more than a few people to discredit you. Who knows what they told Henri.
Old 12-17-2007, 02:07 AM

get over it...
Old 12-17-2007, 08:03 AM

Quote:
Peter wrote:
Everything has to be controlled Blue Angel. Every discussion, opinion, everything. The illuminist want total control. Dissent has no place in their world. Especially not people who expose their dirty secrects. I can imagine they hired more than a few people to discredit you. Who knows what they told Henri.
There is something that I need to clarify. I CANNOT be discredited and NO ONE on this site or Springsteen's site has discredited me.

As far as what they may have told Makow about me, I could care less and Makow should care less, too, being the enlightened one that he is.

I understand the control aspect Peter, but no one controls me.
Old 12-17-2007, 08:55 AM

Basically, Peter, you're saying Makow's site, Club Conspiracy and Makow himself are controlled by the "powers that be."

So, if that is the case, why not shut the site down rather than be "controlled" by the very people he supposedly detests?

Why ban people who are not instigators on the forum and allow people like The Devil and Cold and other filthy scum a welcome mat?

Shadow, George_Bush, RedRat and ME9 to name a few of those who have overstayed their welcome.

You're also saying that the foot soldiers on this site who clearly are here for no other purpose than to attempt to shut the site down and place the blame on me; and/or here in a very lame attempt to discredit me, have told Makow things about me and lo and behold Makow lends his ear to them and not a person who writes about the "satanic cult" he continually references.

Very odd, indeed.