Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > What is really going on?
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-17-2007, 11:35 AM

Default Re: Shapeshifting Reptilians on CBS Children's Cartoon

Quote:
blueangel wrote:
Does Babs think Bush is a shape-shifting reptilian, such as ICKE believes, and therefore, the reason she states with sarcasm that they're the good guys?
does DA (dim-watt) think "Clinton" is the "real shape-shifting reptilian" (Lewinsky proved to be true), such as ICKE believes, and therefore, the reason she "insinuates" that Barbara thinks something about "Bush being a shape-shifting-reptile," is so that to distract, and take away attention from Bush, the "Mission Accomplished Hero" of all "barbaric" war times... the "relentless" War Drumming "Patriot"... and by connecting him with such reptiles would discredit his "mission" accomplishments... (which would make her very unpatriotic indeed)

or is she just a "thread-killer" (thread-killer - [n] an instigator; someone who talks non-sense in response to someone's legitimate post in an effort to create chaos, disorder, distrust, and to ridicule an opinion in order to perform "character assassination" of the original thread poster and to "demonize" their views from legitimate potential readers...)

Old 12-17-2007, 02:56 PM

You've proven yourself to be a thread killer and your obsession with me showcases your mental illness.

Your question about shape shifting lizards would be better asked of Barbara, the author of this thread, but you prefer to continue your stalking of me instead.

Once again, you can't seem to stay on topic.

Your only focus here is me.

Quite sick.

Is not I who does what you describe in your above post.

That is your MO.
Old 12-17-2007, 03:21 PM

how do you feel after drinking a soup containing your own venom?
Old 12-17-2007, 06:16 PM

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
Basically, Peter, you're saying Makow's site, Club Conspiracy and Makow himself are controlled by the "powers that be."

So, if that is the case, why not shut the site down rather than be "controlled" by the very people he supposedly detests?

Why ban people who are not instigators on the forum and allow people like The Devil and Cold and other filthy scum a welcome mat?

Shadow, George_Bush, RedRat and ME9 to name a few of those who have overstayed their welcome.

You're also saying that the foot soldiers on this site who clearly are here for no other purpose than to attempt to shut the site down and place the blame on me; and/or here in a very lame attempt to discredit me, have told Makow things about me and lo and behold Makow lends his ear to them and not a person who writes about the "satanic cult" he continually references.

Very odd, indeed.
I do not think that Henri is controlled by anybody Blue Angel, except by himself. He is one of the most independent thinkers on the net. The only thing I wanted to say is that Henri is in a difficult situation. No doubt that his great contribution of spreading the truth is recognized by many people, including the people who want keep things under the table. I can imagine that some people are putting pressure on him to keep quit.

No bad words for Henri. We need more people like him who have the courage to speak out.
Old 12-17-2007, 06:44 PM

Quote:
Peter wrote:
Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
Basically, Peter, you're saying Makow's site, Club Conspiracy and Makow himself are controlled by the "powers that be."

So, if that is the case, why not shut the site down rather than be "controlled" by the very people he supposedly detests?

Why ban people who are not instigators on the forum and allow people like The Devil and Cold and other filthy scum a welcome mat?

Shadow, George_Bush, RedRat and ME9 to name a few of those who have overstayed their welcome.

You're also saying that the foot soldiers on this site who clearly are here for no other purpose than to attempt to shut the site down and place the blame on me; and/or here in a very lame attempt to discredit me, have told Makow things about me and lo and behold Makow lends his ear to them and not a person who writes about the "satanic cult" he continually references.

Very odd, indeed.
I do not think that Henri is controlled by anybody Blue Angel, except by himself. He is one of the most independent thinkers on the net. The only thing I wanted to say is that Henri is in a difficult situation. No doubt that his great contribution of spreading the truth is recognized by many people, including the people who want keep things under the table. I can imagine that some people are putting pressure on him to keep quit.

No bad words for Henri. We need more people like him who have the courage to speak out.
You and I have no idea if people are putting pressure on Makow to keep quiet. Unless Makow writes about that, it is hypothetical at best.

There are people on this forum who put the pressure on me to keep quiet, but I don't back down.

Makow has a site where he writes a weekly column, receives emails and responds. He doesn't converse on an open forum.

So, agents of the NWO are ringing him up, emailing him. What?

Just as you surmised they might be advising him to allow the defective people here to continue posting or they'll shut the site down, we don't know this for fact.

Unless Makow writes about it, I'll have to assume this is not the case.

He writes about everything else, why wouldn't he write about being harrassed by "agents" of the NWO to keep quiet or shut the site down?
Old 12-17-2007, 06:47 PM

Quote:
me9G7X5t1r2M wrote:
how do you feel after drinking a soup containing your own venom?
Energized!
Old 12-17-2007, 07:58 PM

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
Quote:
Peter wrote:
Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:

Very odd, indeed.

You and I have no idea if people are putting pressure on Makow to keep quiet. Unless Makow writes about that, it is hypothetical at best.

There are people on this forum who put the pressure on me to keep quiet, but I don't back down.

Makow has a site where he writes a weekly column, receives emails and responds. He doesn't converse on an open forum.

So, agents of the NWO are ringing him up, emailing him. What?

Just as you surmised they might be advising him to allow the defective people here to continue posting or they'll shut the site down, we don't know this for fact.

Unless Makow writes about it, I'll have to assume this is not the case.

He writes about everything else, why wouldn't he write about being harrassed by "agents" of the NWO to keep quiet or shut the site down?
Maybe I am just to paranoid. Good for him if they stay away from him.