Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > What is really going on?
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-30-2007, 03:50 AM

Default The Secret (Real) History of the World

Did you sleep through History classes? If so, good for you, it was mostly lies and propaganda anyway.

These videos are not to be missed if you want the true overview of real history.

Prepare for "shock and awe."

Don't skip a single one!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAcxGD6-c-E

I hate it when they say, "He gave his life for his country." Nobody gives their life for anything. We steal the lives of these kids. We take it away from them. They don't die for the honor and glory of their country. We kill them."-- Admiral Gene LaRocque
Old 11-30-2007, 07:26 AM

Default Re: The Secret (Real) History of the World

I would surmise that the majority of individuals who post on this site and/or read the forum, will not be "shocked or awed" over the video.

Informed, perhaps, but not "shocked or awed."

We are aware of the fact that 911 was an inside job.

But, thanks for providing the video for those out there who stumble across this site and are not well-informed.
Old 11-30-2007, 07:33 AM

In your haste to post, DA, it is obvious that you did not watch even one of the 29 videos, which makes your post totally irrelevant. (Fancy that!)

9/11 is only a very small part of one of the videos, so in future, watch more, speak less. As usual, you add nothing to the thread.
I hate it when they say, "He gave his life for his country." Nobody gives their life for anything. We steal the lives of these kids. We take it away from them. They don't die for the honor and glory of their country. We kill them."-- Admiral Gene LaRocque
Old 11-30-2007, 07:50 AM

Quote:
Barbara wrote:
In your haste to post, DA, it is obvious that you did not watch even one of the 29 videos, which makes your post totally irrelevant. (Fancy that!)

9/11 is only a very small part of one of the videos, so in future, watch more, speak less. As usual, you add nothing to the thread.
I will continue to add my very relevant comments to all threads as I so choose.

In the future, I will watch as much or as little as I desire of a video and speak more or less about it as I deem necessary.

Fancy that!
Old 11-30-2007, 07:54 AM

As I said, the secret history of the world, 911 included, on the videos will certainly not shock or awe most of those who post or read this forum.

But, in any event, thanks for posting the link for those who stumble across this site and are unaware of the "secret government" and the atrocities they have committed since the dawn of time.
Old 11-30-2007, 08:32 AM

Relevant: adj., Bearing upon or connected with the matter in hand or subject under discusion; to the purpose; pertinent.

From DA's posts, who would have guessed???
Old 11-30-2007, 09:17 AM

Quote:
Barbara wrote:
Relevant: adj., Bearing upon or connected with the matter in hand or subject under discusion; to the purpose; pertinent.

From DA's posts, who would have guessed???
I don't think anyone is truly that interested in making a Federal Case over the relevance of my post other than yourself.

IT was relevant to the subject matter.

Have you ever thought about Anger Management Classes?

They may do wonders for you.
Old 11-30-2007, 09:22 AM

I'll bet you can tell us all about programs to help one cope. By the way, how are they working for you?
Old 11-30-2007, 09:28 AM

Quote:
Barbara wrote:
I'll bet you can tell us all about programs to help one cope. By the way, how are they working for you?
As is evident, I am not in need of any programs. However, as I've suggested, Anger Management Classes, Babs!

They'll work wonders for you.
Old 11-30-2007, 04:01 PM

DA, the thread-killer, strikes again.