Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > The media
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-13-2007, 07:41 PM

Default Re: Disinformation agents: Alex Jones and Jeff Rense

Quote:
Peter wrote:
Climate is a very difficult subject to understand, because its influenced by so many factors. CO2 causing global warming might be true, but we have to take every other influencing factor into account. This is not happening, so the discussion about global warming is flawed. You can not discuss this subject without talking about climate engineering, the movement of continents, solar activity and much more. Thats my biggest problem with the global warming hysteria. The elite indeed use this to scare us into submission.

Yes, you're right. Is is a difficult subject.

Scare us about the bees, scare us about the climate. Scare us about the terrorists. Scare us about school shootings; scare us with anthrax and they manufacture it all.

Just like they've been manufacturing weather for a very long time. This is from memory. They were messing with the weather way back then. Altering weather patterns, creating weather.

I would assume, interfering with weather could, over time, add to global warming because it is not occurring naturally, and you have to wonder about the chem trails that they use to affect the weather and other means. What is coming out of the back of those planes?

Maybe global warming doesn't exist and they used Al Gore to prop it up for taxation purposes.

I just googled alex jones website. He offers no solutions for the energy crisis except showing advertisments for "alternative" energy companies by google. Great.

If there is an energy crisis. But, even so, if there is or isn't, he needs the money from advertisement, I suppose, and the alternative energy company needs customers because once they convince us of the energy crisis, we'll need to use or want to use alternative energy companies and these will be the companies they own.

He never talks about Tesla and zero point energy. Ofcourse not, because than the illuminist can not charge us for energy. Because alex is in bed with them he does not tell us about this. Instead he shows adds of a shady energy company, even rockefeller owned GE.

Right. Free energy. What a concept. They'd still own it and find some way to charge us for it.

Old 12-14-2007, 08:18 AM
The Shadow Knows!

Look you idiot, would you mind confining your imbecilic rambling to the music industry!

There are some interesting issues which you have managed to marginilized like all the other issues you have stuck your uninformed nose into.
Old 12-14-2007, 08:28 PM

Quote:
Shadow wrote:
Look you idiot, would you mind confining your imbecilic rambling to the music industry!

There are some interesting issues which you have managed to marginilized like all the other issues you have stuck your uninformed nose into.
Yes, I would mind.

The only time you stick your nose in a thread is to stalk me or make a derogatory comment to another poster.

I have yet to see you have a discussion with anyone on this forum or add anything of value to the topic.

Your only purpose here is to attempt to harass me.

They should take you off the payroll.

You're ineffective.
Old 12-14-2007, 09:31 PM

Check this out Peter, from Prison Planet.

Apparently, the powers that be are threatened by Ron Paul and, can you believe the following:

Best-selling author and Bilderberg sleuth Daniel Estulin says he has received information from sources inside the U.S. intelligence community which suggests that people from the highest levels of the U.S. government are considering an assassination attempt against Congressman Ron Paul because they are threatened by his burgeoning popularity.

------------------------------------------------

Daniel Estulin RECEIVED information from sources inside the US intelligence community, which suggests that people from the highest levels of the US government are considering an assassination attempt against Ron Paul!!

Give me a break!

Yeah, Paul's a real threat!

Certainly, he's going to be elected.

Are you kidding me?

Could be they want it to appear that he isn't one of them because he's been exposed or an attempt to garner more votes.

Good thing this guy has informants inside the intelligence community.

Too bad they didn't alert him about 911.
Old 12-15-2007, 10:16 AM
The Shadow Knows!

This is about the time that someone gets sick enough of you that they start compiling all of the meaningless crap that you so graciously manage to post on a 24/7 basis.

You of course beging to have yet another episode and begin to be rather vulgar in your attacks as well as begin threatening other people, mainly though private postings and end up getting banned yet once more.

I thought that it was the gerbil that was up to the task, but I guess not.

There were a couple of other candidates that I thought would have been doing it by now but I guess you had driven them out by boring them to death.

I could do it myself, but why waste the keystrokes. I imagine that it may be Peter that finaly drives you over the edge. Kind of ironic, you driving yourself over the edge.
Old 12-15-2007, 10:29 AM

This is about the time that someone gets sick enough of you that they start compiling all of the meaningless crap that you so graciously manage to post on a 24/7 basis.

They don't have anything better to do with their life? Didn't think so.

You of course beging to have yet another episode and begin to be rather vulgar in your attacks as well as begin threatening other people, mainly though private postings and end up getting banned yet once more.

I'm never vulgar in my attacks. I never threaten anyone. I never privately post anyone.

None of you are up to the task.

There were a couple of other candidates that I thought would have been doing it by now but I guess you had driven them out by boring them to death.

Everyone is the captain of their own ship.

I could do it myself, but why waste the keystrokes. I imagine that it may be Peter that finaly drives you over the edge. Kind of ironic, you driving yourself over the edge.

You keep talking about not wanting to waste your time, but that's all you do. I never go over the edge. That seems to be the problem, eh, Shadow?
Old 12-15-2007, 10:34 AM
The Shadow Knows!

None of you are up to the task.

Everyone is the captain of their own ship.

You keep talking about not wanting to waste your time, but that's all you do. I never go over the edge. That seems to be the problem, eh, Shadow?[/quote][/quote]

Old 12-15-2007, 05:36 PM

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
Check this out Peter, from Prison Planet.

Apparently, the powers that be are threatened by Ron Paul and, can you believe the following:

Best-selling author and Bilderberg sleuth Daniel Estulin says he has received information from sources inside the U.S. intelligence community which suggests that people from the highest levels of the U.S. government are considering an assassination attempt against Congressman Ron Paul because they are threatened by his burgeoning popularity.

------------------------------------------------

Daniel Estulin RECEIVED information from sources inside the US intelligence community, which suggests that people from the highest levels of the US government are considering an assassination attempt against Ron Paul!!

Give me a break!

Yeah, Paul's a real threat!

Certainly, he's going to be elected.

Are you kidding me?

Could be they want it to appear that he isn't one of them because he's been exposed or an attempt to garner more votes.

Good thing this guy has informants inside the intelligence community.

Too bad they didn't alert him about 911.
Great posting Blue Angel. More disinfo. Its all part of the big show and Alex is promoting it big time on his website. Great.
Old 12-15-2007, 07:48 PM
The Shadow Knows!

Peter,

You must not repress Blue Angel, you must let come out and take "control." She has prepared for months for this grand moment of hers.
Old 12-15-2007, 07:50 PM

I think redrat's got you gone,...