Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > The media
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #101  
Old 12-15-2007, 10:27 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Disinformation agents: Alex Jones and Jeff Rense


Quote:
Shadow wrote:
Peter,

You must not repress Blue Angel, you must let come out and take "control." She has prepared for months for this grand moment of hers.
Yes, a very grand moment it shall be.

Reply With Quote
  #102  
Old 12-16-2007, 09:35 AM
Shadow's Avatar
Shadow Shadow is offline
The Shadow Knows!
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,941
Default Re: Disinformation agents: Alex Jones and Jeff Rense

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
Quote:
Shadow wrote:
Peter,

You must not repress Blue Angel, you must let come out and take "control." She has prepared for months for this grand moment of hers.
Yes, a very grand moment it shall be.
Reply With Quote
  #103  
Old 12-17-2007, 07:22 PM
Peter Peter is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 229
Default Re: Disinformation agents: Alex Jones and Jeff Rense

Like I said before Shadow, I am in no way connected or affiliated with Blue Angel. I would dare to repress her. She would kick my but. :-? :-? :-?
Reply With Quote
  #104  
Old 12-17-2007, 07:23 PM
Peter Peter is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 229
Default Re: Disinformation agents: Alex Jones and Jeff Rense

Sorry I wanted to say, I would not dare to repress her.
Reply With Quote
  #105  
Old 12-17-2007, 07:46 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Disinformation agents: Alex Jones and Jeff Rense

Quote:
Peter wrote:
Sorry I wanted to say, I would not dare to repress her.
Why that's the nicest thing anyone on this site has ever said to me.

:lol:
Reply With Quote
  #106  
Old 04-11-2008, 01:22 PM
AIWASS AIWASS is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 1
Default Re: Disinformation agents: Alex Jones and Jeff Rense

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter View Post
There is lots of good info on this site. Jews are indeed at the core of the NWO conspiracy, but its not just jews. The Rothschilds are the leaders of pack and they are jewish. This does not mean that they care about jewish people. See what they did in ww2. They killed an untold number of their own. Hitler also was part jewish. Conclusion: the illuminist jews really do not care about being jewish or not. Jewishness is irrelvant to them and to the New World Order conspiracy. So stop blaming only the jews and go to the next level. Blaming only the jews is very beneficial for them by the way. Thanks for furthering their agenda.
jewish is a religion moron, not an ethnic group, contrary do the lies you have been taught. Their is no such thing as a "jewish genetic code".
Reply With Quote
  #107  
Old 04-12-2008, 11:17 AM
Time=Now's Avatar
Time=Now Time=Now is offline
Researcher of Evidence
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Terra III
Posts: 143
Unhappy Re: Disinformation agents: Alex Jones and Jeff Rense

Ha! No, you are mistaken or a dis info agent yourself. - Alex warns about the Fluoride & vaccines, that were banned in other countries, but given to your children...

There is obviously a need to clarify the misunderstandings surrounding these issues.
__________________
***
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
***
Reply With Quote
  #108  
Old 04-12-2008, 12:05 PM
Shadow's Avatar
Shadow Shadow is offline
The Shadow Knows!
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,941
Default Re: Disinformation agents: Alex Jones and Jeff Rense

How do you clarify misunderstandings by misrepresenting the facts? In truth you are merely propagating the misunderstandings!
Reply With Quote
  #109  
Old 04-12-2008, 09:54 PM
Time=Now's Avatar
Time=Now Time=Now is offline
Researcher of Evidence
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Terra III
Posts: 143
Thumbs down Re: Disinformation agents: Alex Jones and Jeff Rense

"The Shadow Knows" (Nothing, except ways to make himself look like a childish fool). This is not an argument or a debate...

... I've looked & looked, but I can't seem to find just what the fuck it is you're attempting to talk about... Your words seem impressive to you, so you think that justifies posting it? Why not attach an example of me propagating a misunderstanding? You're a pathetic little kid, & you wouldn't last a second in the police state you're gonna get due to the ignorance of people like you... Wanna prove you're not a smartass loser kid? Call Alex Jones on his radio show & tell him what you think of him yourself. Newsflash: If you REALLY believe yourself, & are not merely an immature runt, you are in for r a seriously rude awakening. You don't deserve any more of my time.

PS:

1) The stress in my own personal life is over-bearing...
2) I'm doing serious research amongst FOOLS like 'Shadow', & just seeing what the government is doing to us makes me extremely angry...
3) You are slowing down SERIOUS work that will help many deserving people, (everyone but yourself) live much better lives, if any at all, the way things are going , & you are a FUCKING INSULT TO HUMANITY ITSELF... - First you say there is no energy cris, Alex Jones etc are disinfo agents, BUDDY.... We are not stupid, & you wasting your time is not going to to stop us, got it??? I suggest you systematically fuck yourself immediately, & goto hell, where you are welcome.
4) You can lie to yourself, you stubborn kid, but your mind knows the truth of your thoughts.
__________________
***
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
***

Last edited by Time=Now : 04-12-2008 at 10:05 PM. Reason: Forgot to load the gun...
Reply With Quote
  #110  
Old 04-13-2008, 02:42 PM
Shadow's Avatar
Shadow Shadow is offline
The Shadow Knows!
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,941
Default Re: Disinformation agents: Alex Jones and Jeff Rense

You need to find yourself a hooker and get laid.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Question about Alex Jones that someone else brought up Thumper General Conspiracy Discussion 8 02-26-2009 11:03 PM
Alex Jones for President nomad General Conspiracy Discussion 15 11-26-2008 10:29 PM
Is Alex Jones bowing to Google? General Conspiracy Discussion 4 03-24-2006 06:43 PM
Alex Jones vs Anne Coulter ScoopMC General Conspiracy Discussion 1 06-18-2005 07:02 PM
Chertoff Scandal - Alex Jones nomad General Conspiracy Discussion 3 03-15-2005 03:23 PM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:22 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.