Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > The media
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-15-2007, 10:27 PM

Default Re: Disinformation agents: Alex Jones and Jeff Rense

Quote:
Shadow wrote:
Peter,

You must not repress Blue Angel, you must let come out and take "control." She has prepared for months for this grand moment of hers.
Yes, a very grand moment it shall be.

Old 12-16-2007, 09:35 AM
The Shadow Knows!

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
Quote:
Shadow wrote:
Peter,

You must not repress Blue Angel, you must let come out and take "control." She has prepared for months for this grand moment of hers.
Yes, a very grand moment it shall be.
Old 12-17-2007, 07:22 PM

Like I said before Shadow, I am in no way connected or affiliated with Blue Angel. I would dare to repress her. She would kick my but. :-? :-? :-?
Old 12-17-2007, 07:23 PM

Sorry I wanted to say, I would not dare to repress her.
Old 12-17-2007, 07:46 PM

Quote:
Peter wrote:
Sorry I wanted to say, I would not dare to repress her.
Why that's the nicest thing anyone on this site has ever said to me.

:lol:
Old 04-11-2008, 01:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter View Post
There is lots of good info on this site. Jews are indeed at the core of the NWO conspiracy, but its not just jews. The Rothschilds are the leaders of pack and they are jewish. This does not mean that they care about jewish people. See what they did in ww2. They killed an untold number of their own. Hitler also was part jewish. Conclusion: the illuminist jews really do not care about being jewish or not. Jewishness is irrelvant to them and to the New World Order conspiracy. So stop blaming only the jews and go to the next level. Blaming only the jews is very beneficial for them by the way. Thanks for furthering their agenda.
jewish is a religion moron, not an ethnic group, contrary do the lies you have been taught. Their is no such thing as a "jewish genetic code".
Old 04-12-2008, 11:17 AM
Researcher of Evidence

Unhappy Re: Disinformation agents: Alex Jones and Jeff Rense

Ha! No, you are mistaken or a dis info agent yourself. - Alex warns about the Fluoride & vaccines, that were banned in other countries, but given to your children...

There is obviously a need to clarify the misunderstandings surrounding these issues.
Old 04-12-2008, 12:05 PM
The Shadow Knows!

How do you clarify misunderstandings by misrepresenting the facts? In truth you are merely propagating the misunderstandings!
Old 04-12-2008, 09:54 PM
Researcher of Evidence

Thumbs down Re: Disinformation agents: Alex Jones and Jeff Rense

"The Shadow Knows" (Nothing, except ways to make himself look like a childish fool). This is not an argument or a debate...

... I've looked & looked, but I can't seem to find just what the fuck it is you're attempting to talk about... Your words seem impressive to you, so you think that justifies posting it? Why not attach an example of me propagating a misunderstanding? You're a pathetic little kid, & you wouldn't last a second in the police state you're gonna get due to the ignorance of people like you... Wanna prove you're not a smartass loser kid? Call Alex Jones on his radio show & tell him what you think of him yourself. Newsflash: If you REALLY believe yourself, & are not merely an immature runt, you are in for r a seriously rude awakening. You don't deserve any more of my time.

PS:

1) The stress in my own personal life is over-bearing...
2) I'm doing serious research amongst FOOLS like 'Shadow', & just seeing what the government is doing to us makes me extremely angry...
3) You are slowing down SERIOUS work that will help many deserving people, (everyone but yourself) live much better lives, if any at all, the way things are going , & you are a FUCKING INSULT TO HUMANITY ITSELF... - First you say there is no energy cris, Alex Jones etc are disinfo agents, BUDDY.... We are not stupid, & you wasting your time is not going to to stop us, got it??? I suggest you systematically fuck yourself immediately, & goto hell, where you are welcome.
4) You can lie to yourself, you stubborn kid, but your mind knows the truth of your thoughts.

Last edited by Time=Now : 04-12-2008 at 10:05 PM. Reason: Forgot to load the gun...
Old 04-13-2008, 02:42 PM
The Shadow Knows!

You need to find yourself a hooker and get laid.