Old 12-08-2007, 10:33 AM

Default Re: Disinformation agents: Alex Jones and Jeff Rense

“They are teaching people to kill and commit
suicide...”

from what I can see here, all that this rense guy said was that

"to GIVE UP TOO EARLY, as you state"

he did not say that Makow said "to kill and commit suicide"

rense said "They are teaching people to kill and commit suicide"

you are taking the two phrases within that sentence and implying what rense said that makow said

you are the one who does not seem to understand what rense said

makow never corrected rense, which he normally does if he disagrees with the writer

I think you are reading something into it that was not there

why would you do that

did you read the article?

it doesn't look like you read it at all. it more looks like your subconscious mind picked the phrases and put them together in your own mind. and then accuse this guy of saying something he never said

do you do this often? why? do you suffer from ADD?

Old 12-08-2007, 10:50 AM

blueangel said

"Seems to me that Rense's interpretation of Makow's article is somewhat off.

Makow said the ending seemed false to him. They gave up to early.

Rense says that as Henry states, they are teaching people to give up too early. To kill and commit suicide.

As far as I can tell, Makow didn't mention anything about teaching people to kill and commit suicide."

I think your interpretation is way off...

makow said "gave up to early"

rense said "to GIVE UP TOO EARLY, as you (makow) state"

so far no problem

rense said "They are teaching people to kill and commit
suicide" - he did not say anything about makow saying or implying anything

you blueangel said this. you are the one connecting the two and implying that rense said something he did not say

the sentence

"They are teaching people to kill and commit suicide...to GIVE UP TOO EARLY, as you state."

which rense wrote says what rense said and followed by what makow stated as to corroborate what rense is saying

rense is the one saying that his opinion is that

"They (the movie) are teaching people to kill and commit suicide...to GIVE UP TOO EARLY, as you state"

and to "give up early" (using makow's phrase)

that sentence does not imply that makow said anything whatsoever about killing anyone or committing suicide

I'm sorry my friend but your understanding is the problem here

you read something and then put words on people's minds as if you know what you are talking about

you don't even know what you are reading

why would your opinion matter if it is based on complete fabrications of your own mind
Old 12-08-2007, 10:59 AM

blueangel said

Quote:
Rense said:

"They are teaching people to kill and commit suicide...to GIVE UP TOO EARLY, as you state."

That is not what Makow said.

Makow said they gave up too early. He didn't mention suicide or killing.

that is exactly my point. what rense said is not what makow said. you are the one who thinks that rense’s opinion becomes (as if by some magic) what rense said that makow said

rense’s opinion is not stating that makow said that in his article. it is just rense’s opinion

Quote:
That is not what Makow said.
of course not, it is “rense’s opinion”

what is it that you don’t understand?
Old 12-08-2007, 12:37 PM

here we go again. you see you keep doing it.

if you read the article and understand what is being said and how it is being said, you’d realize that the statement from Alex Jones article

“Cossiga gained respect from opposition parties as one of a rare breed - an honest politician - and led the country for seven years until April 1992.”

is one that must have originated from “research” and not from Alex’s ass. I guarantee you that if you do your own research you’d find out that this guy was considered among his peers as “an honest” politician... not just Alex’s opinion. this is what journalists are supposed to do, do research and verify the information they print, this is part of the “editorial” process...

then you go on to say without any validity whatsoever

“It doesnt make much sense as most things Alex Jones keeps promoting.....”

Alex if obviously not promoting but providing journalistic research. a “journal” is a record

you might not like the truth, it might not make sense, since it most of the time doesn’t in these days run by decrepit liars that have nothing to offer but falsehoods, lies, and deceptions on a grand scale

but what Alex is doing here is providing us with a “record” a “journal” of facts he has researched

i bet you anything if you called in into his show and tried to talk to him about any subject you wouldn’t stand a chance to stay up in the air with him for more than 15 seconds before he would realize you don’t know what the hell you are talking about. you are just mumbling words that come straight out of you ass and not your brain (since you don't seem to be using it right)

obviously anyone who claims that Alex or even Rense are disinformation are the ones afraid of the truth and those are the ones that want to promote garbage based on just any personal crap that comes out of your ass/mouth

you never really think about what you are saying, since it is never truth,

you must be a disinformation agent, what else could you be. you talk lies, you distort everything you read on a sentence by sentence pattern, let alone the entire paragraph or the entire article, that would be impossible to expect

people like you are the ones who portray this image the conspiracies are false, that truth are lies, that lies are true, that your leaders are the answer to a beautiful world with terminator seeds, human surveillance microchips, cameras everywhere, and end up giving real truth seekers a bad name because people like you provide nothing but confused, unsupported nonsense and garbage to read

thank you for welcoming into your forum, I am without words...
Old 12-08-2007, 12:52 PM

you don't need to PAL me, I am not your PAL...
Old 12-08-2007, 02:53 PM

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
Quote:
me9G7X5t1r2M wrote:
you don't need to PAL me, I am not your PAL...
It wasn't meant as a friendly gesture, PAL!
you do enjoy irritating people don't you?

is that one of your "good" things? good qualities?
Old 12-08-2007, 06:59 PM

I can tell you are not very well liked around here. you are probably under everyone's skin already, aren't ya'?
Old 12-08-2007, 07:13 PM

what do you know about honesty?

what is honesty?
Old 12-08-2007, 07:20 PM

yeah, but that's an empty word. integrity about what? how are you honest? how do you show integrity by making big accusations without proof?
Old 12-08-2007, 07:26 PM

in how many ways can anyone move their hand and say hi and wave a crowd without making what might seem like a satanic sign?