Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > The media
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-08-2007, 09:05 PM

Default Re: Disinformation agents: Alex Jones and Jeff Rense

blueangel you keep doing this same think. you change everything around to fit what you want to hear. that is not what I said.

you have a poor understanding of the english language. where were you born?

just because a pie might look like the moon it doesnít make the pie the moon.

just because someone is waving and the hand (which there are only so many logical and normal positionings of the hand at any one time) ďmight look likeĒ one of your evil satanic hand signs doesnít make it so. I am sorry, but you are way off base here.

you probably do not know much about math either and degrees of freedom

the hand and its movements are very finite. there are only so many possibilities.

anyone can waver their hand and without any knowledge of what their hand is looking like, it might be interpreted by any lunatic as yourself as a satanic movement of the hand.

you are the one with the evil eyes and the evil ears and the evil in you, which takes us back to square one

why are you so negative?

what happened to you early on your childhood that you think everything is evil and you leave no room for goodness or any humanity?

Old 12-08-2007, 09:26 PM

Quote:
me9G7X5t1r2M wrote:
blueangel you keep doing this same think. you change everything around to fit what you want to hear. that is not what I said.

I'm not changing anything. I interpret prefectly.

you have a poor understanding of the english language. where were you born?

I have an excellent grasp of the English language.

just because a pie might look like the moon it doesnít make the pie the moon.

Really? Gee, thanks for that tip.

just because someone is waving and the hand (which there are only so many logical and normal positionings of the hand at any one time) ďmight look likeĒ one of your evil satanic hand signs doesnít make it so. I am sorry, but you are way off base here.

I'm on base and you know it, that's why you're here.

you probably do not know much about math either and degrees of freedom

There is one degree of freedom.

the hand and its movements are very finite. there are only so many possibilities.

Yes, either a hand wave or a satanic one.

anyone can waver their hand and without any knowledge of what their hand is looking like, it might be interpreted by any lunatic as yourself as a satanic movement of the hand.

Why don't you ask RON PAUL why he waves in such a strange way that most of us don't realize as a normal gesture.

you are the one with the evil eyes and the evil ears and the evil in you, which takes us back to square one

I have angel eyes.

why are you so negative?

Couldn't be more positive.

what happened to you early on your childhood that you think everything is evil and you leave no room for goodness or any humanity?

Try reading the Mind Control within the Music Industry Thread, the MKULTRA/Project Monarch thread and you'll have a clue as to why I know who is evil and why I don't think everything and everyone is evil. I am surrounded by love and goodness.
Old 12-08-2007, 09:34 PM

if there was any humanity in you, even just a tiny grain you would see goodness in Ron Paul.

you donít because you think he is pure evil, which he is not, if you ever heard him talk, and saw him interact with other good human beings you would get a clue

but you wonít. you are dead on neglecting to see Ron Paul for what he is

you want Ron Paul to be an evil monster.

the question is ďwhy do you so whole heartedly want him to be a satanic monster?Ē
Old 12-08-2007, 09:36 PM

The "intelligence" men in my life when I was a child who WERE NOT pedophiles and a part of the "satanic cult" are my HEROS.

THEY are not evil.

THEY ARE all that is good.

THEY were my saviors.

THEY were my mentors.

They saved me from being "snuffed out," thrown from the train and an early death.

My husband of 25 years is the most BEAUTIFUL man on the face of this planet.

I left EVIL behind a very long time ago.

I am exposing that EVIL.

IT exists among us, but the love that surrounds and wraps around me everyday was blessed upon me by MEN with integrity, honesty and love of country.

By GOD and the refusal to worship SATAN!

I am an American patriot and an OPERATIVE for love of country.

If you find that to represent evil, I say you are the evil one.
Old 12-08-2007, 09:43 PM

focus damn it. answer the question about Ron Paul not your pathetic handlers...
Old 12-08-2007, 09:44 PM

Quote:
me9G7X5t1r2M wrote:
if there was any humanity in you, even just a tiny grain you would see goodness in Ron Paul.

You don't judge people and their humanity based upon their acceptance of Ron Paul. That is a ridiculous statement.

you donít because you think he is pure evil, which he is not, if you ever heard him talk, and saw him interact with other good human beings you would get a clue

Ron Paul needs to get a clue.

but you wonít. you are dead on neglecting to see Ron Paul for what he is

I see RON PAUL for what he is and he continues to show us what he is.

you want Ron Paul to be an evil monster.

No, I don't want Ron Paul to be an evil monster. I want Ron Paul to learn how to wave correctly to the public and not to his comrades.

the question is ďwhy do you so whole heartedly want him to be a satanic monster?Ē

I don't want Ron Paul to be a satanic monster. If he is, he is and it doesn't have anything to do with me.
Old 12-08-2007, 09:46 PM

Quote:
me9G7X5t1r2M wrote:
focus damn it. answer the question about Ron Paul not your pathetic handlers...
I answered the question.

Those who saved me weren't pathetic handlers. The pathetic HANDLER would be Springsteen.

What a PIG he is!!
Old 12-08-2007, 09:48 PM

So, what position do you hold in the Ron Paul camp?

I didn't realize my opinion of Ron Paul was so important.
Old 12-08-2007, 09:51 PM

I donít like your answers. you are still a pathetic evader. you donít stick to the subject. you change it to fit your pathetic views and distorted reality.

but what I do like is that there is a grain in you that thinks that Ron Paul might not be the evil monster you are telling everyone he is.

well, if that is the case, then donít you want to know if indeed you are misinterpreting him?

for godís sake. we are at the end of history here. if Ron Paul is not the man I want to know. but there is so much going for him. he is naturally so humane that I could not believe for one second that he is nothing but a front. there is nothing evil about this man. he doesnít have to fake anything because he is the real thing.

donít you want to be absolutely sure that he is indeed evil or not evil?

donít you care to find out and know the truth?
Old 12-08-2007, 09:58 PM

Quote:
me9G7X5t1r2M wrote:
I donít like your answers. you are still a pathetic evader. you donít stick to the subject. you change it to fit your pathetic views and distorted reality.

I'm not trying to answer to your liking. I'm not pathetic or an evader. I am precise. You don't like that. My views are spot on and my reality is REALITY.

but what I do like is that there is a grain in you that thinks that Ron Paul might not be the evil monster you are telling everyone he is.

Telling everyone?? Everyone reads this site and my opinion is etched in stone? Didn't know I had such credentials. Thanks for verifying.

well, if that is the case, then donít you want to know if indeed you are misinterpreting him?

No. I know how to interpret. That's my speciality and I don't require assistance.

for godís sake. we are at the end of history here. if Ron Paul is not the man I want to know. but there is so much going for him. he is naturally so humane that I could not believe for one second that he is nothing but a front. there is nothing evil about this man. he doesnít have to fake anything because he is the real thing.

Yes, Ron Paul is the man and when he's placed in the White House all the evil doers, Banksters, rogue CIA, secret government will disappear. This one man will conquer all evil. Wake up. I think you're in OZ.

donít you want to be absolutely sure that he is indeed evil or not evil?

No. He won't be on the ballot.

donít you care to find out and know the truth?

Yes. Please present the evidence.