Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > The media
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-08-2007, 10:07 PM

Default Re: Disinformation agents: Alex Jones and Jeff Rense

blueangel you don't care enough.

you have never lost your country like I have.

If you cared enough, you'd want to find out soon, very soon...

you are pathetic.

you have no soul left in you.

you are right. I shouldn't waste my time here...

Old 12-08-2007, 10:09 PM

Quote:
me9G7X5t1r2M wrote:
blueangel you don't care enough.

you have never lost your country like I have.

If you cared enough, you'd want to find out soon, very soon...

you are pathetic.

you have no soul left in you.

you are right. I shouldn't waste my time here...
HUH???

You lost your country?

Where did it go?

Cared enough about what?

Find out about what soon?

I am certainly not pathetic.

My soul is warm and fuzzy.

Yes. I am right. You shouldn't waste your time here.

Night.
Old 12-09-2007, 11:10 AM

disinformation agents
- are arrogant know it all-s, when in fact are nothing but hot-air filled provocateurs
- provide nothing but catch phrases and mantras and very heavy accusations without any proof
- adopt low level techniques such as quick name calling, mocking, categorizing, and associating without any real proof
- claim that the people they accuse of being hidden illuminati stooges throw in NWO phrases and mantras, yet they do not show you that Ron Paul does indeed talk and discuss these issues in depth not just phrases and mantras
- accuse whoever they choose without proof
- provide sporadic one liners claiming they know who started world war II, and that Ron Paul is ignorant of history, where as if you investigate you’d soon realize that they (the “disinformation” buffoons) are the ones that state one liners that are not even factual, like wwII being an American creation instead of mostly European (http://www.henrymakow.com/001523.html)
- create chaos, confusion, disorder, mistrust, disbelieve, lack of hope
- profess everyone is bad, even the very few good guys are satanists, without any verifiable evidence whatsoever
- are happy just the way things are
- provide no answers or solutions
- claim that everything is fixed and that there is no way out (helplessness)
- when confronted do not address the issues in questions and do not address the specific concerns you point out to them, and then go out in hiding and place their focus and assault on something or someone else
- pretend everything is ok, that they just made a mistake and want you to just forget about it so that they can go onto continuing their stupid and misguided agenda of empty garbage
- although elections have been seen even recently to be fraudulently manipulated (by the controlling party), suggest that voting is irrelevant and persuade you not to exercise one of the very few rights we have left. even if they are manipulated this is one of the most powerful acts we can do as citizens, to go out and vote in mass, just for the powerful symbolism it carries the day that it is exercised and the etheric energy it produces
- provide no verifiable facts
- provide no verifiable proof
- prove by their very nature of misguidance, without solutions, and acceptance that they are nothing but “disinformation” agents themselves
- will never provide you with any solid provable and verifiable evidence, because there is none they can find
Old 12-09-2007, 12:18 PM

There is no hope for people like you. You are unable and unwilling to learn. You call Blue Angel a disinformation agent? Check your head please. Everything she tells here is from her personal experience. The things she talks about are not known by the general public. Take advantage of her being here, because she is one of the few who escaped from the illuminati slavery hell. Her story is the living proove that with faith you can defeat them. Faith is the only difference between life and dead in this terrible world
Old 12-09-2007, 05:26 PM

Quote:
Peter wrote:
There is no hope for people like you. You are unable and unwilling to learn. You call Blue Angel a disinformation agent? Check your head please. Everything she tells here is from her personal experience. The things she talks about are not known by the general public. Take advantage of her being here, because she is one of the few who escaped from the illuminati slavery hell. Her story is the living proove that with faith you can defeat them. Faith is the only difference between life and dead in this terrible world
Well, Peter, I couldn't have said it better myself.

How true.

What I write about the "satanic cult" is from personal experience.

It is a truth which I have kept hidden for a very long time.

A truth too unbearable to accept and too unbelievable to share then, but not now.

The time was not right.
Old 12-09-2007, 07:49 PM

Yes it is extremelly difficult to talk about things like that. Anyway, your experiences are important for other people to hear, because they go to the core of the problems in our world. The illuminst control us through mindcontrol. I guess we have one thing in common. The reason both of us are still alive is our faith.

That brings me back to Henri Makow. I like Henri Makows writings because he's one of the few writers who offer a solution for the state of the world were we are in now. His message is pretty clear. In case we keep our faith and cherish our families, the illuminist will not be able to defeat us.

Alex Jones and Jeff Rense in contrast just tell us how bad everything is, but they offer no solutions, except buying their gold and new age health products.
Old 12-09-2007, 08:16 PM

misery attracts misery. the two of you deserve each other.

you are both very narrow minded. you see one thing and one thing only.

only those you approve of (which are who) are Ok everyone else is illuminati, besides your credentials are none

neither of you know what an open mind means

what blueangel needs is some serious help, she has nothing to offer here but instigation and irritation

your last statement is a complete falsehood

“Alex Jones and Jeff Rense in contrast just tell us how bad everything is, but they offer no solutions, except buying their gold and new age health products.”

that shows two things right off the bat, besides the fact that you obviously do not know what you are talking about, you do not know anything about truth and about searching for truth, and here you go again with your empty mantra bullshit, who the hell is going to believe that

go on and lick each other’s wounds, you are both pathetic, and neither of you stand for anything, including anything that would even barely resemble what truth is

you are both agents of disinformation and internet provocateurs, you have nothing good to offer
Old 12-09-2007, 08:17 PM

disinformation agents
- are arrogant know it all-s, when in fact are nothing but hot-air filled provocateurs
- provide nothing but catch phrases and mantras and very heavy accusations without any proof
- adopt low level techniques such as quick name calling, mocking, categorizing, and associating without any real proof
- claim that the people they accuse of being hidden illuminati stooges throw in NWO phrases and mantras, yet they do not show you that Ron Paul does indeed talk and discuss these issues in depth not just phrases and mantras
- provide sporadic one liners claiming they know who started world war II, and that Ron Paul is ignorant of history, whereas if you investigate you’d soon realize that they (the “disinformation” buffoons) are the ones that state one liners that are not even factual, like wwII being an American creation instead of mostly European (http://www.henrymakow.com/001523.html)
- profess everyone is bad, even the very few good guys are satanists, without any verifiable evidence whatsoever
- when confronted do not address the issues in questions and do not address the specific concerns you point out to them, and then go out in hiding and place their focus and assault on something or someone else
- pretend everything is ok, that they just made a mistake and want for you to just forget about it so that they can go onto continuing their stupid and misguided agenda of empty garbage
- although elections have been seen even recently to be fraudulently manipulated (by the controlling party), suggest that voting is irrelevant and persuade you not to exercise one of the very few rights we have left. even if they are manipulated this is one of the most powerful acts we can do as citizens, to go out and vote in mass, just for the powerful symbolism it carries the day that it is exercised and the etheric energy it produces
- prove by their very nature of misguidance, without solutions, and acceptance that they are nothing but “disinformation” agents themselves
- will never provide you with any solid provable and verifiable evidence, because there is none they can find
Old 12-09-2007, 08:34 PM

Quote:
me9G7X5t1r2M wrote:
misery attracts misery. the two of you deserve each other.

I'm not miserable, but you sure sound like an angry and miserable person.

you are both very narrow minded. you see one thing and one thing only.

More correct to say that I am very open minded and you are very close-minded.

only those you approve of (which are who) are Ok everyone else is illuminati, besides your credentials are none

I've talked about the fact that Ron Paul is most probably an occultist. So, how then do you come up with your statistic that I say EVERYONE is Illuminati?

neither of you know what an open mind means

It's open enough to know that your mind is closed.

what blueangel needs is some serious help, she has nothing to offer here but instigation and irritation

I love these couch psychologists who are in need of serious help themselves.

your last statement is a complete falsehood

“Alex Jones and Jeff Rense in contrast just tell us how bad everything is, but they offer no solutions, except buying their gold and new age health products.”

Yes. Impending gloom and doom are what they speak.

that shows two things right off the bat, besides the fact that you obviously do not know what you are talking about, you do not know anything about truth and about searching for truth, and here you go again with your empty mantra bullshit, who the hell is going to believe that

Proclamations, proclamations.

go on and lick each other’s wounds, you are both pathetic, and neither of you stand for anything, including anything that would even barely resemble what truth is

Peter isn't licking my wounds and I'm not licking his wounds. We're having a conversation. Besides, I don't have any wounds that need licking.

you are both agents of disinformation and internet provocateurs, you have nothing good to offer

You wouldn't be here if I were an agent of disinformation. I have only GOOD to offer.
Old 12-09-2007, 08:39 PM

Quote:
me9G7X5t1r2M wrote:
disinformation agents
- provide sporadic one liners claiming they know who started world war II, and that Ron Paul is ignorant of history, whereas if you investigate you’d soon realize that they (the “disinformation” buffoons) are the ones that state one liners that are not even factual, like wwII being an American creation instead of mostly European (http://www.henrymakow.com/001523.html)
- pretend everything is ok, that they just made a mistake and want for you to just forget about it so that they can go onto continuing their stupid and misguided agenda of empty garbage
No need to describe yourself. We are aware that you are an agent of disinformation.