Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > The media
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-12-2007, 09:42 PM

Default Re: Disinformation agents: Alex Jones and Jeff Rense

Quote:
me9G7X5t1r2M wrote:
the bees' needs - by richard c. hoagland and david wilcock
http://www.enterprisemission.com/Bees/thebeesneeds.htm

search for “global warming”. there is unpublished interplanetary data that clearly shows that the entire “solar system” is undergoing a warming cycle, that has nothing to do with us humans going to work everyday, or even taking a trip anywhere

no real data shows that we have anything to do with “global warming”, however HAARP probably contributes to a much higher percentage, if any, than all of us combined

but neither mainstream (politicized) science, nor mainstream (politicized) news are letting anyone know about this very important detail – that “global warming” is a planetary phenomenon for the entire solar system

the reason is obvious, and so why the new world order is pushing this “global warming” idea as being true is also obvious, specially when we know who is behind its creation, its promotion, and its taxation
You previously posted an article from prison planet that stated humans had ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with global warming.

If you didn't agree with it, why did you post it?

Peter brought up some good points about climate engineering, HAARP, etc. and....

Now, this latest post by you about HAARP contributing to global warming?

Can't you make up your own mind?

Is it HAARP, is it climate engineering, is it chemtrails, is it natural?

Rather than posting conflicting opinions that you find on the internet.

WHAT IS YOUR OPINION?

Old 12-12-2007, 09:47 PM

The bees are dying because they are inbred. The wild bees are doing better than ever before. More disaster stories to traumatize us. The bee virus was discovered by an Israeli scientist. Great. Probably he made it himself.

The sun is more active than before, so its not surprising that the solar system is warming up. I agree with you that there is no prove for co2 causing global warming.
Old 12-12-2007, 09:57 PM

Synopsis:

Peter, ME9, Alex Jones, Al Gore and scientists from around the world have concluded that global warming is due to:

(1) CO2;

(2) Natural (Sun);

(3) HAARP, (climate engineering) so the NWO can place a tax on fuel.

Am I correct or have I left something out?
Old 12-12-2007, 10:15 PM

Quote:
Peter wrote:
The bees are dying because they are inbred. The wild bees are doing better than ever before. More disaster stories to traumatize us. The bee virus was discovered by an Israeli scientist. Great. Probably he made it himself.

The sun is more active than before, so its not surprising that the solar system is warming up. I agree with you that there is no prove for co2 causing global warming.
Why wouldn't you think that global warming is a combination of Co2, natural and climate engineering all working in collaboration with each other?

Sure, the Illuminists can blame it all on Co2 for tax purposes, but surely the toxins that are spewed into the atmosphere by manufacturing plants, Co2, toxic waste, aerosols, etc. cannot be good.

I agree the bee story was for traumatization purposes.
Old 12-13-2007, 12:14 AM
The Shadow Knows!

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
Quote:
Peter wrote:

Why wouldn't you think that global warming is a combination of Co2, natural and climate engineering all working in collaboration with each other?

Sure, the Illuminists can blame it all on Co2 for tax purposes, but surely the toxins that are spewed into the atmosphere by manufacturing plants, Co2, toxic waste, aerosols, etc. cannot be good.

I agree the bee story was for traumatization purposes.
An arguament is brewing?
Old 12-13-2007, 12:21 AM

Has anyone noticed that Shadow doesn't have anything of importance to post?
Old 12-13-2007, 03:56 PM

No Shadow. No argument is brewing. We are just discussing.

It is possible that CO2 causes global warming. However we have only 50 years of direct air measurments of CO2 concentration. To short to make a valid conclusion. Climate is something you have to look at over periods over hundreds of millions of years if you want to make any valid conclusion. Than there is the fact that in every climate debate the CO2 measurments from before 1950s are ignored, because they show that in the 1940's the co2 concentration was higher than now. This does not correspond with the man made global warming theory, so these measurments are ignored. Conclusion: it is impossible to know what the effect is of putting large amounts of CO2 in the atmosphere, so its better to not do this.

Here disinfo agent Alex comes in the picture again. He says the manmade global warming theory is all bullshit. This might be possible, but we have no way of proving that is either bullshit or not. If Alex was honest he would admit that we do not know the effect of CO2 on climate. He is not honest so he just says its all bullshit and we do not need to worry about this. This opinion of his is clearly wrong. We can not keep on pumping co2 in the atmosphere at the rate we do currently because of we do not know the effect on the earths climate.

I got fooled by this reasoning of alex before. Now I understand were the big lie is in what he says about global warming. The big lie is that he tries to convince us that we do not need to worry about co2 and global warming at all.
Old 12-13-2007, 05:26 PM

Jeeez...

You people are OLD AND STALE, just like this thread, OLD NEWS.

http://www.clubconspiracy.com/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=3289&forum=15&post_id=26670 &
Old 12-13-2007, 05:43 PM

Quote:
Peter wrote:
No Shadow. No argument is brewing. We are just discussing.

It is possible that CO2 causes global warming. However we have only 50 years of direct air measurments of CO2 concentration. To short to make a valid conclusion. Climate is something you have to look at over periods over hundreds of millions of years if you want to make any valid conclusion. Than there is the fact that in every climate debate the CO2 measurments from before 1950s are ignored, because they show that in the 1940's the co2 concentration was higher than now. This does not correspond with the man made global warming theory, so these measurments are ignored. Conclusion: it is impossible to know what the effect is of putting large amounts of CO2 in the atmosphere, so its better to not do this.

Here disinfo agent Alex comes in the picture again. He says the manmade global warming theory is all bullshit. This might be possible, but we have no way of proving that is either bullshit or not. If Alex was honest he would admit that we do not know the effect of CO2 on climate. He is not honest so he just says its all bullshit and we do not need to worry about this. This opinion of his is clearly wrong. We can not keep on pumping co2 in the atmosphere at the rate we do currently because of we do not know the effect on the earths climate.

I got fooled by this reasoning of alex before. Now I understand were the big lie is in what he says about global warming. The big lie is that he tries to convince us that we do not need to worry about co2 and global warming at all.
See, the MO of disinformation artists is that they very rarely form their own opinions and post them, like some members of this forum.

Instead, they post link, after link after link with articles from other internet sources that many times contain conflicting information about the subject.

They don't provide analysis, conclusion and/or discussion, etc.

Just leaves the door open to way too many theories.

An overload of information.

It basically leaves the reader perplexed as to what to believe.

Hence, the name, disinformation artist.
Old 12-13-2007, 06:18 PM

Climate is a very difficult subject to understand, because its influenced by so many factors. CO2 causing global warming might be true, but we have to take every other influencing factor into account. This is not happening, so the discussion about global warming is flawed. You can not discuss this subject without talking about climate engineering, the movement of continents, solar activity and much more. Thats my biggest problem with the global warming hysteria. The elite indeed use this to scare us into submission.

I just googled alex jones website. He offers no solutions for the energy crisis except showing advertisments for "alternative" energy companies by google. Great.

He never talks about Tesla and zero point energy. Ofcourse not, because than the illuminist can not charge us for energy. Because alex is in bed with them he does not tell us about this. Instead he shows adds of a shady energy company, even rockefeller owned GE.