Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > Other NWO topics
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-10-2007, 07:50 PM

Default Re: Rock Music and Occultism

My youth was good. My parents are great. Never was inprisoned.

Some people are good. The problem is that most people do not resist the illuminist. If you do not resist you allow them to advance their agenda. Thats why we are at the point in "history" were we are now. If you do not resist you are a collaborator. Most people are collaborators and therefore part of the evil.

Your mind is your own?

There are some question marks here. I read a lot about mindcontrol. First I also was convince my mind was my own. Now I am not so sure anymore. According to some people they can put thoughts in your head with certain equipment. Works with electromagnetic waves or something like that. One of my friends suddenly had uncontroled thoughts in his head. It drove him crazy. He complained he had absolutely no control over this. Is this natural or not? No way for me to figure out. Maybe they were experimenting on him, like they do with many other people.

Old 12-10-2007, 08:01 PM

As far as penetrating one's mind, putting thoughts in one's mind, there is a thread around here somewhere with information on this subject matter.

I'm sure they experiment with this type of technology randomly to see if it's successful so they can target those persons whom they truly want to torture, silence, neutralize, contain, etc.

One of their secret, silent and invisible weapons.

EMF's and directed energy weapons can cause health ailments, as well.

I'm sure they can cause migraine headaches, heart palpitations, and a myriad of other conditions AND/OR KILL YOU INSTANTLY.

SO, I SAY AGAIN, REMOVE YOUR WEAPONS!!!!

I think there was a website started with a group (many) of people who had been experiencing random thoughts, etc., and were certain someone was gaining access to their minds.

I've also written about this somewhere, probably the Monarch thread, wherein they were experimenting with penetrating one's mind with EMF (energy directed).

Not sure how they do it, but I know this was something they were working on during the time of my incarceration.\

Actually, it wasn't a website, it was an article that appeared in a newspaper and it's on this forum somewhere.
Old 12-10-2007, 09:46 PM

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
If what I speak about Bruce Springsteen and the music industry is not the truth, RAT, as far as you're concerned, why do you insist on trying to convince other people of the same?

Why so CONCERNED as to whether or not people who read this site believe what I write about the PIG??

Why does it matter to you?

You know, you can have your opinion, but I'm just wondering why it's so IMPORTANT for you to attack and attempt to defame my character on this issue to whomever you are addressing in your posts.

The only reason for that would be because you know what I speak is the TRUTH!

Why on earth do you care if someone else believes what I speak about Springsteen?

Some vested interest?

Man crush on him?

Or, a part of his posse'?

Maybe, it's all three!
I guess the RAT's been cornered.

So, what is it?

A man crush?

Part of Springsteen's Posse'?

Vested interest in Springsteen and Company?

A, B, C or all three?
Old 12-10-2007, 09:48 PM

The RAT has been caught and silenced.
Old 12-11-2007, 09:06 AM
The Shadow Knows!

The gerbil is irrevelent!
Old 12-12-2007, 10:46 AM

Shadow, why did you duck out?

Don't want to explain your misplaced comment to me:

"guess you didn't break the screen afterall!"

Why not?

Hiding something?

I know to what you are referring to so you better be contemplating a very good rebuttal for my post when I explain it.
Old 12-12-2007, 10:53 AM
The Shadow Knows!

What would "Springsteen" do?