Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > Resistance is not futile
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-16-2007, 08:34 PM

Default Re: CyberStalking: A sure sign of Mental Illness...

Quote:
Shadow wrote:
FINALLY!

Is that Shadows gay lover? Gee, he should keep it in the closet, don't you think? :-o

Or is 'shadow' a she-man?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v467/shoregrl20/b13.jpg

Shadow, your losing your grip 'lady' :-)

Old 12-16-2007, 09:00 PM

Did this photograph of Springsteen come from Shoregirl at BTX?

I believe there is a poster over there with that username and it appears in the link.

Only the "i" is excluded.
Old 12-17-2007, 01:28 PM

Quote:
blueangel wrote:
Does Babs think Bush is a shape-shifting reptilian, such as ICKE believes, and therefore, the reason she states with sarcasm that they're the good guys?
does DA (dim-watt) think "Clinton" is the "real shape-shifting reptilian" (Lewinsky proved to be true), such as ICKE believes, and therefore, the reason she "insinuates" that Barbara thinks something about "Bush being a shape-shifting-reptile," is so that to distract, and take away attention from Bush, the "Mission Accomplished Hero" of all "barbaric" war times... the "relentless" War Drumming "Patriot"... and by connecting him with such reptiles would discredit his "mission" accomplishments... (which would make her very unpatriotic indeed)

or is she just a "thread-killer" (thread-killer - [n] an instigator; someone who talks non-sense in response to someone's legitimate post in an effort to create chaos, disorder, distrust, and to ridicule an opinion in order to perform "character assassination" of the original thread poster and to "demonize" their views from legitimate potential readers...)
Old 12-17-2007, 03:44 PM

Quote:
me9G7X5t1r2M wrote:
Quote:
blueangel wrote:
Does Babs think Bush is a shape-shifting reptilian, such as ICKE believes, and therefore, the reason she states with sarcasm that they're the good guys?
does DA (dim-watt) think "Clinton" is the "real shape-shifting reptilian" (Lewinsky proved to be true), such as ICKE believes, and therefore, the reason she "insinuates" that Barbara thinks something about "Bush being a shape-shifting-reptile," is so that to distract, and take away attention from Bush, the "Mission Accomplished Hero" of all "barbaric" war times... the "relentless" War Drumming "Patriot"... and by connecting him with such reptiles would discredit his "mission" accomplishments... (which would make her very unpatriotic indeed)

or is she just a "thread-killer" (thread-killer - [n] an instigator; someone who talks non-sense in response to someone's legitimate post in an effort to create chaos, disorder, distrust, and to ridicule an opinion in order to perform "character assassination" of the original thread poster and to "demonize" their views from legitimate potential readers...)
You've proven yourself to be a thread killer and your obsession with me showcases your mental illness.

Your question about shape shifting lizards would be better asked of Barbara, the author of this thread, but you prefer to continue your stalking of me instead.
Old 12-17-2007, 04:22 PM

how do you feel after drinking a soup containing your own venom?
Old 12-17-2007, 07:49 PM

Quote:
me9G7X5t1r2M wrote:
how do you feel after drinking a soup containing your own venom?
Energized and thirsty for more!
Old 12-17-2007, 07:50 PM

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
Did this photograph of Springsteen come from Shoregirl at BTX?

I believe there is a poster over there with that username and it appears in the link.

Only the "i" is excluded.
No answer, I see.
Old 12-24-2007, 06:34 PM

Tell your "husband" to come on here and explain how he allows you to surf the net unsupervised!

I hope your "children" are more balanced as well as better behaved!