Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Club Conspiracy Community > Lounge
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-15-2007, 05:40 PM

Default Club conspiracy is closing????

This site is closing. Thats not very cool. I am interested in the opinion of people posting on this site. Do you want it to continue or not? Do you think this website is valuable to you?

Old 12-15-2007, 06:13 PM

Default Re: Club conspiracy is closing????

obviously Henry Makow has more important things to do, and it is no longer worth his effort

some people that post here, certainly do not belong in this forum. their rules of engagement are very hostile, are disrespectful, and often times are even insane

they have no respect for others or themselves.

they know that they are way out there, out of touch, and in another reality, yet they keep telling themselves and everybody else here, that is not them, but everybody else, and obviously we can all see that there is something seriously wrong with that statement and specially the person who keeps hammering this upon the rest of us.

I sincerely think that Henry is serious this time. he will close the site and let it go. nothing is going to be lost but some egos, a lot of wasted text, and the time of those who live here, for lack of something better to do with themselves

at this point he is looking for someone to take over the responsibility, pay the bills, moderate, and dispose of some of the problem members that have gotten us here

be well
Old 12-15-2007, 06:44 PM

Yes it is getting out of hand. Probably Henri has already enough work with his website. He does all that stuff besides his normal duties and still he can come up with good writings weekly. I still think this is a good forum besides the people who are fighting eachother. Especially today two of them are really getting out of hand. Most people are not involved in this fight. Should this site be closed for the few who are fighting? Maybe not. Anyway I wish the person who comes forward to take it over good luck. It will be a difficult task.
Old 12-15-2007, 06:59 PM

Date: Saturday, December 15, 2007 5:41 PM

To: hmakow@gmail.com

Subject: Dr. Makow i can pay for clubconspiracy

Size: 742 Bytes

I can put one hundred dollars to pay for the yearly dues, but, I would rather
not have this forum moderated, since I believe that to be a form of censorship,
we may argue alot here and rant and rave, but in the end freedom of speech is
more valuable to society than censorship and moderation, in my opinion.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

People, we may argue relentlessly toward each other, but it is what it is, A conspiracy forum, and I sure will miss it. Moderation would be the Nail on the Coffin here. get a grip people! And personally, I NEVER POST ON ANY CONSPIRACY FORUM that is moderated, that would be like being shackled, (I know some of you wish this) but again your wrong, and I'm right..LOL :-)

The other forums on the web suck!
Old 12-15-2007, 07:03 PM

Great move Rat. When you pay for the site you will be in charge, so than there will be no moderation.
Old 12-15-2007, 07:07 PM

I think “barbara” is about one of the very few members here who would fit the “responsible person” category, as Henry Makow stated clearly on his NOTICE

certainly not: blueangel, redrat11, shadow, or peter
Old 12-15-2007, 07:09 PM

I think “barbara” is about one of the very few members here who would fit the “responsible person” category, as Henry Makow stated clearly on his NOTICE

if it was up to me, I would immediately expel “blueangel” including every post she ever made...
Old 12-15-2007, 07:12 PM

I doubt if Makow would give me the keys. but we shall see. and if he does, I don't know anything about Xoops do you? it says knowledge of that is required, what the heck is that anyway? If he did, I would never ban anyone, no-matter what I write and rave about, freedom of speech is more important than petty arguments. 2008 without club conspiracy would just suck. This place actually keeps me sane in this topsy turvy world.
Old 12-15-2007, 07:13 PM

Quote:
me9G7X5t1r2M wrote:

if it was up to me, I would immediately expel “blueangel” including every post she ever made...

LOL
Old 12-15-2007, 07:14 PM

If redrat wants to do it, fine. If you change your mind redrat let me know, I could also do it. Hopefully Henri will let Redrat take over. Free speech is most important.