Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Resources > Share the knowledge
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-03-2005, 11:12 AM

Default Re: Articles you might find interesting.

thokhanCep - You are absolutely on the money with technocracy. As a matter of fact, I have been researching technocracy extensively and it appears that it will be the primary focus of my next book (which will probably just be an upgraded edition of my last).

rushdoony - Thank you for the valuable information. No, my IQ is not higher than yours. I am just an ordinary person.

As for creationism, I do not subscribe to that school of thought. However, I am a Christian. My big problem with creationist is that they attempt to explain the Lord's supernatural acts in the context of metaphysical naturalism. Thus, they fall into the same trap as Darwinians.

How did God do all of it? Science has revealed some of the means, but not all. I personally do not think we will ever completely understand because we are operating with limited empirical faculties. Those faculties are not capable of fully discerning the incorporeal, supernatural forces that I believe have shaped the cosmos.

As I stated in my articles, empirical epistemology results in the rejection of causality and, thus, becomes just another form of mysticism.

Again, thank you all so much for the input!

Old 01-03-2005, 11:18 AM

Ahmad,

Thank you very much for your insight. Actually, I was directly quoting William Sims Bainbridge when I presented this statement:

"Secularization does not mean a decline in the need for religion, but only a loss of power by traditional denominations. Studies of the geography of religion show that where the churches become weak, cults and occultism explode to fill the spiritual vacuum."

I think Bainbridge is correct. The scary part is Bainbridge's association with scientistic cults, which he feels provide the perfect alternative to orthodox religions. In his own words, Bainbridge has advocated the use of these cults in what he calls "religious engineering."
Old 02-18-2005, 01:21 AM

Hi, Philip!

Quote:
I personally do not think we will ever completely understand because we are operating with limited empirical faculties. Those faculties are not capable of fully discerning the incorporeal, supernatural forces that I believe have shaped the cosmos.
Should we then give up trying to understand?

If not, should we not try to find the answer in all disciplines, including metaphysics?

The answer or a part of it could be there...

Draken
Old 02-18-2005, 02:12 AM

BTW.

Do you think that religion ALWAYS is a tool "the elite" uses to control the masses?

Are "the elite" agenda ALWAYS to manipulate the masses for the benefit of "the elite"?

Are "the elite" ALWAYS minority conspirators against the majority masses?

The reason I ask is because I'm not of that opinion.
Sure, in this day and age it's gone so far that those who SHOULD be elites (because of a spiritual superiority) have been subverted by what Martin Short (no, not the actor) called "The Mafia of the Mediocre".<a href="http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/0586070656/qid=1108717111/sr=1-1/ref=sr_1_10_1/202-4811183-9327868"> Inside The Brotherhood</a>

But it hasn't always been that way.

I've written and posted excerpts from other websites quite a bit on this matter elsewhere on this forum, mainly on the threads <a href="http://www.clubconspiracy.com/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=590&forum=3&PHPSESSID=00d5d 1bd0a636b554a358bb0ef13c47e"> INTEGRAL TRADITION</a> and <a href="http://www.clubconspiracy.com/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=677&forum=3&PHPSESSID=00d5d 1bd0a636b554a358bb0ef13c47e"> SOLIPSISM - KALI YUGA</a> in the Share The Knowledge forum. It's mainly about Perennial Wisdom and the Ancient World of Primordial Tradition.

Judging religion and spirituality by todays' standards would be a big mistake since everything's upsidedown in today's world...
Old 02-19-2005, 02:20 AM

First article is an excellant read. You have an amazing talent for writing.

Quote:

This - the evolution [emphasis added] of man into superman - was always the purpose of the ancient Mysteries, and the real purpose of modern Masonry is not the social and charitable purposes to which so much attention is paid, but the expediting of the spiritual evolution of those who aspire to perfect their own nature and transform it into a more god-like quality. And this is a definite science, a royal art, which it is possible for each of us to put into practice; whilst to join the Craft for any other purpose than to study and pursue this science is to misunderstand its meaning (Wilmhurst, 47).

Later in the book, Wilmhurst reiterates this theme:

Man who has sprung from earth and developed through the lower kingdoms of nature to his present rational state, has yet to complete his evolution [emphasis added] by becoming a god-like being and unifying his consciousness with the Omniscient - to promote which is and always has been the sole aim and purpose of all Initiation (Wilmhurst, 94).

With God's effective exile from science, man's position as imago viva Dei (created in the image of the Creator) was summarily relegated to obsolescence. Now, Freemasonry could introduce its occult doctrine of 'becoming,' the belief in man's gradual evolution towards apotheosis.
I used to love biology and physiology class. My grade 11 teacher used to put his surfboard on his desk. He was a very cool very good teacher. WE disected cats and all sorts. It was the wonder and the awe of nature that attracted me and I have learnt that so much of what I have learned is based upon scientific hogwash of half lies and half truths. I still wonder and awe at nature.

Ain't God grand? Glad I'm not an ape!

Because I know I am not an ape, I can also acknowledge that there is a God. Can apes do that Mr. Darwin and Co.?

Oh, we're just the fine tuned apes in some folks eyes - those who blindly follow science.

Quantum physics IS mysticismin in a nutshell. The double slit experiment of photons determines that the photon will react persuant to the expectations of the experimenter - if a particle reaction is expected, it happens/ if a wave reaction is expected, it happens.

For me, studying quantum physics reaked of Crowley and the Golden dawn of magic - as above so below. It's all self-fulfilling prohesy bullshit. Put on your blinders and seek the experience to justify the mindset - modern day science. Funny thing is, this magic works and it's GREAT socialprogramming. Yippee!!! People will actively seek out experiences to justify the expectations they hold within their minds - what a terrific social experiment science has turned out to be in conjunction with the school system of "education"/brainwashing and the promolgation of such bullshit in the mainstream media.

I have been suspecting some idiots have been trying to sell Armageddon through Darwin's Apes, Hollywood's planet and such outlets as Evangelical Christianity, for quite some time.

Just like Santa, in God, you've got to believe to recieve. If we believe only in science and life coming from nothing, then it is only rational to assume that to nothing, it must return. Big Bang! Where's that wascaly wabbit? Yeah, O.K. Not!

Reading your article has been most enlightening with regard to defining the term sheeple. How many people have been indoctrinated with these fundamental ideas of Darwin? Is it any wonder that the churches are empty and the occult interest is escalating at an alrming rate?

People are also waking up at an alarming rate. here in Nova Scotia, the average Joe understands some avenue of corruption very well although he maybe blind in other aspects. People are starting to put the pieces of the puzzle into place as did your most enlightening article. It just made a whole lot of plain sense to me of bits and pieces I knew to be true and had not linked up.

People may not be up to understanding the levels of corruption at a NWO level and most certainly, they understand the corruption that can be found in every community: government (masons = minions(some know, some don't)). Even folks who follow Darwin cry out "Oh God!" in times of dire despair.

One day, a bunch of us should T.P. their local hang outs in our respective cities. Their lodges are so full of shit, they must need every spare bit of crap wrap they can get.

I would like to believe that in adversity, the flower that blossoms is the most beautiful of all.

Could humanity possibly be that flower?
Old 02-20-2005, 08:37 AM

Second article was excellant too.

"'Predictive programming works by means of the propagation of the illusion of an infallibly accurate vision of how the world is going to look in the future' (Hoffman, 205). Memes are instilled through the circulation of 'mass appeal' documents under the guise of 'science fiction' literature. Once subsumed on a cognitive level, these memes become self-fulfilling prophecies, embraced by the masses and outwardly approximated through the efforts of the elite."

You make complete sense to me. This article makes complete sense.

"However, the agenda of eugenical regimentation required an international machination by which it could be promulgated globally. That international machination was the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO). Julian Huxley, brother of Aldous, was the first director general of UNESCO and penned the organization's manifesto in 1947. Entitled UNESCO: Its Purpose and Its Philosophy, this document presents the following mission statement:

Thus even though it is quite true that any radical eugenic policy will be for many years politically and psychologically impossible, it will be important for UNESCO to see that the eugenic problem is examined with the greatest care, and that the public mind is informed of the issues at stake so that much that now is unthinkable may at least become thinkable (Huxley, UNESCO).

As the unthinkable becomes thinkable, the fictional becomes factual and Brave New World becomes a reality. In 1977, author Claire Chambers clearly delineated the UN's role as a global scientific dictatorship:..."
Old 02-20-2005, 08:38 AM

Draken,

I appreciate your insights. Certainly, science should be employed in the reverential examination of Creation. However, we must not bestow ultimate epistemological primacy upon science when attempting to understand the machinations of nature. To do so is to fall into the trap of scientism, a form of epistemological imperialism that attempts to reduce all things to quantifiable entities. Of course, any system of quantification is finite and, thus, must preclude all factors that outstrip its measurement capacity. As The Report from Iron Mountain illustrates, this category of precluded items includes those things that make us human. Allow me to elaborate with a quote from the document:

Previous studies have taken the desirability of peace, the importance of human life, the superiority of democratic institutions, the greatest “good” for the greatest number, the “dignity” of the individual, and other such wishful premises as axiomatic values necessary for the justification of a study of peace issues. We have not found them so. We have attempted to apply the standards of physical science [emphasis - ADDED] to our thinking, the principal characteristic of which is not quantification, as is popularly believed, but that, in Whitehead’s words, “…it ignores all judgments of value; for instance, all esthetic and moral judgments” (The Report from Iron Mountain, pp. 13 - 14, 1967).

Thus, a purely scientific approach can potentially banish "axiomatic values" to the realm of metaphysical fantasy and result in the rejection of human freedom. Paradoxically, it is human freedom that science relies upon for innovation. Only the mind that is free to think may be habitually inventive.

Moreover, scientist should be willing to investigate the possiblity of incorporeal forces. The materialist paradigm, as Antony Sutton made clear, has stultified science. This is particualr true in the area of alternative energy, which has been largely marginalized. The result has been a civilization with an unhealthy dependency upon oil. Meanwhile, cleaner and more effective forms of energy are ignored.
Old 02-20-2005, 08:54 AM

Draken,

BTW, you are correct about judging religions according to today's standards. The Enlightenment was guilty of such chronocentric hubris.

However, the dominant power structures always appear to be religious in nature. Whether under the theocratic order of nebulous gods or the theocratic order of scientism, the control apparatus of the elite rests upon religion. Remember the quote from Bainbridge regarding secularization. There is no obliteration of religion, simply segues between religious paradigms.

I am not personally religious. I am a Christian, but I consider my Christianity a personal relationship with the Creator and not some formalized program of rituals. Thus, I concern myself with spiritual realities, not ritualistic practices with no spiritual value.

Religion, entymologically, means "to bind." Again, I have found this to be the case, whether in the case of theocratic orders or "secular" orders (which employ ideology as a surrogate for religion).

So, I am all for spirituality. I am not entirely in favor of religion. Of course, each person must make up his/her own mind.
Old 02-20-2005, 08:58 AM

Mary,

Thank you very much for the compliments on my work! It is very gratifying to hear from folks who appreciate my efforts! I am very glad to make sense to you. Hopefully, I will continue to do so!

Sincerely,
Phillip Collins
Old 02-20-2005, 09:07 AM

Third article is excellant.

Empiricism is not so much about the colonization of land as a complete colonization of the mind.

It's a Borg collective of Jung's combined consciousness. And we can't forget the little green guys and thank them for all their help - scientology.

Apparently, this life and this world is nothing to do with God but a creation of science alone. WTF mate?

"In other words, science or "knowledge" becomes the instrument by which the "illuminati" re-sculpts reality. It also becomes an epistemological weapon against the minds of men, wielded by the proverbial Descartean "evil demon." This was the central precept of Weishaupt's Illuminati and the conceit of the Technocracy today: God was not in the beginning, but evolved from Man in the end. According to this conceit, Man could recreate Eden without the God. It comes as little surprise that sci-fi predictive programmer and British intelligence asset Arthur C. Clarke commented: "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.""

"Of course, preparations must be made for the humanity's comfortable acclimation to this new "hive mind." Cochrane writes:

The report says the abilities are within our grasp but will require an intense public-relations effort to "prepare key organisations and societal activities for the changes made possible by converging technologies", and to counter concern over "ethical, legal and moral" issues. Education should be overhauled down to the primary-school level to bridge curriculum gaps between disparate subject areas (Cochrane, 1).

The "endpoint of techne" may be drawing nigh as the Technocracy constructs its global holodeck."

From cradle to grave, they feed our minds bullshit and I wondered why society is so blind. Now I think I understand better.

There are two things in life - believeing and knowing. One is blind, the other just is.

Knowledge is blind - for those who don't believe.

You're welcome on the compliments and you are gifted at making large concepts flow from lamestream thought.