Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-24-2007, 04:43 PM

Default I need to say this.....

it looks like the "big boys" at the Federal Reserve are systematically and methodically collapsing the world banking system into chaos, this is not new, however, I just have to say that they are trying to fend off the rising Giant in Asia, (China) America has been under attack from within and everywhere around the world, it appears that whoever is controlling things behind the scenes, is out for Americas guts,

Think about this, and think hard, because what I will write here will happen, whether scripted by them or not, If the financial plug gets pulled here in America, it will be HELL, people will riot and burn shit down, killing will be a normal day to day activity, the Military will only arrive after the destruction calms down, by then millions will have been slaughtered in the streets, lawlessness, and hunger will prevail, the local police can't stop shit, You might even have to kill them before they kill you.

I do know that there are millions of Military savvy people in this country, but they will go underground when the shit happens, Iraq, will have arrived in America, getting guns and food now is paramount, I know this may be way out there, but I know this for sure, it has to happen, there timeline does'nt fool me.

If you have or know people in the Military serving overseas, you will never see them again, WW3 will be started by the Zionist Jews thru a nuke attack in a American city somewhere, they relish on creating Chaos, then turning that Chaos into ORDER, NWO.

I doubt that America will survive the coming banking collapse, it has been planned to perfection by the Synagogue of Satan for thousands of years, think about your family, will you survive?

WILL YOU KILL SOMEONE TO SURVIVE? Think about that...

Old 12-24-2007, 04:55 PM

Default Re: I need to say this.....

RedRat said:

WILL YOU KILL SOMEONE TO SURVIVE? Think about that...

-----------------------------------------------

That's not something I would even have to think about.

Of course, I wouldn't kill anyone.

How 'bout you Rat?

Who would you kill someone to survive?

Think about that and get back to us.
Old 12-24-2007, 05:03 PM

I will do what it takes to survive the Chaos, after 3 or 4 days without food BA, I think you might just change your mind, or even accept that 'mark' into the NEW ORDER OF THE NATIONS hey BA??

You are not taking the FINANCIAL COLLAPSE seriously BA, are you paying attention to the 'signs' all around you? Make no mistake about it, these people who rule this world, DO NOT PLAY GAMES! a few billion people suddenly wiped away is pleasant to there mentality.
Old 12-24-2007, 05:06 PM

Quote:
redrat11 wrote:
I will do what it takes to survive the Chaos, after 3 or 4 days without food BA, I think you might just change your mind, or even accept that 'mark' into the NEW ORDER OF THE NATIONS hey BA??

You are not taking the FINANCIAL COLLAPSE seriously BA, are you paying attention to the 'signs' all around you? Make no mistake about it, these people who rule this world, DO NOT PLAY GAMES! a few billion people suddenly wiped away is pleasant to there mentality.
I don't take what you say seriously and I certainly don't buy into scare tactis.

Right now, my husband just prepared a spectaular seafood dinner for Christmas Eve.

I'm in the comfort of my home with my loving husband and three beautiful children.

I think you're PARANOID and need to double up on your medication.
Old 12-24-2007, 05:13 PM

Quote:
Right now, my husband just prepared a spectaular seafood dinner for Christmas Eve.

I'm in the comfort of my home with my loving husband and three beautiful children.
So why are you in front of the computer spamming us then? You nut job.

Oh, let me guess, you are making up the part of the husband and children.
Old 12-24-2007, 05:13 PM

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
Quote:

I don't take what you say seriously and I certainly don't buy into scare tactis.

I think you're PARANOID and need to double up on your medication.

If you mean beer, great, I could use another, Seafood for Christmas dinner BA, oh well, it works I guess, I am eating a Ham and steak dinner tonight with all the fixings. :-) And I will enjoy every bite of it with my family. Just wondering what kind of seafood BA?

I like shrimp and fried rice together, along with a salad and iced tea 8-)
Old 12-24-2007, 05:18 PM

I think a fish burger and french fries from McDonalds is what DA had in mind rat!
Old 12-24-2007, 05:26 PM

Quote:
Delta wrote:
I think a fish burger and french fries from McDonalds is what DA had in mind rat!

LOL, yeah, I probably scared her away with this thread.
Old 12-24-2007, 05:29 PM

Merry Christmas rat! Enjoy your meal.
Old 12-24-2007, 05:38 PM

I will, and everyone should relish what they have before them, a Computer, A roof over there head, food in the fridge, beer or liqour somewhere, family, a STILL POWERFUL AND BEST COUNTRY ON THE PLANET and FREEDOM to say whatever the heck you want without being taken to a Concentration camp.

Think of the FREEDOM to live in this world, WE CAN"T LET THIS COUNTRY BE DESTROYED. And I suspect that millions of people will rise to the challenge on that day. FREEDOM can never be taken from humanity, only if we allow it to happen.

I'm on my third beer, can you tell...lol :-)