Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-24-2007, 10:10 PM

Default Re: I need to say this.....

You are a good slave Rat thats why you can say whatever you want. You do not know the truth so what you say is not threat to them.

Old 12-24-2007, 10:11 PM

The US is not an independent country, its still a britisch colony. Thats why the federal reserve is owned by european bankers. The europeans print the dollar. I wonder why its going down the sink?
Old 12-24-2007, 10:46 PM

Quote:
Peter wrote:
The US is not an independent country, its still a britisch colony. Thats why the federal reserve is owned by european bankers. The europeans print the dollar. I wonder why its going down the sink?
Care to elaborate on that Peter?

How do European Bankers "own" the Federal Reserve? It may be true that the Europeans along with the Chineese, Japaneese and the Arabs may own alot of US Treasury debt, because so called "patriots" like to elect republicans that like to spend big on weapons and playing general but not liking to raise taxes to fund their spending, but that is different than the Europeans owning the Federal Reserve.

The Rothchilds as well as most of the English aristocracy with their vast cattle ranches in the west are a different story!

The reason it MAY be going down the sink is because the extremest from both the right and the left have control over who gets to run for president.
Old 12-25-2007, 07:54 AM

The Federal Reserve is a private bank. The stockholders are several big european banks. The Federal Reserve is for profit, not for americans.
Old 12-25-2007, 08:43 AM

proof please!
Old 12-25-2007, 09:08 AM

Here a nice suggestion for a christmas gift for you:

http://www.amazon.com/review/product/0965649210/ref=dp_top_cm_cr_acr_txt/102-5945302-4764116?%5Fencoding=UTF8&showViewpoints=1

After you read this book we can talk further.
Old 12-25-2007, 09:42 AM

Yes!

From Alabaster Jones:
Quote:
this guy is anti-semitic. the clear motivation for the book, wether stated or not, is to demonize jewish bankers.
the reason the book gets two stars is because of the factual information that is scattered throughout, which is actually quite informative and interesting. the federal reserve is truly a strange way to handle our nation's currency... but that's as far as i am willing to go on this ride.

as an interesting side note, the trail that led me to this book started on a white-power web site that is, by now, notorious. i won't mention it's name because i don't want to give it any more publicity, but they recommended this book highly. As for me, i'm interested in senslessly obscured history. This is one aspect of history that you don't hear about every day.

However, instead of getting this book and supporting a facist, i would turn to a lengthy speech by Congressman Louis T. McFadden from 1934. It is freely available on the web. A google search on his name should turn it up. It is very informative from a historical context, being around the time of the great depression, seeing what he thought was to blame for the state of the economy at the time. It also sums up the majority of this book's conspiracy theory in much fewer and less slanted words.
Are you anti-semitic Peter? Or a white supremacist per chance?
Old 12-25-2007, 09:49 AM

Finally, I could not wait for the anti-semite argument.

Read the reviews of this book at amazon.com. Several jews are commenting on this book and they say its not anti-jewish. The even recommend this book.
Old 12-25-2007, 09:53 AM

From a jewish reviewer of this book.

By "truthstarved" (New York) - See all my reviews

Having read this book, in the beginning of my quest for truth about History, I was blown away by his sourcing and level of detail, and by the confidence i was able to have in his information.
The few cries of " anti-semite" shown here must either be 1) "seeds" attempting to discredit this damaging information, or
2) Members of the "neo-empathetic" movement we have seen rise lately, where folks not even under the alledged umbrella of the group alledgedly offended become offened on the behalf of those the suppose would be offended.

Being Jewish, and close to several Jews that seek similar knowledge, we are NOT offended, nor believe their to be any anti semitism here. We do believe this to be one of the best efforts to date to raise the collective consciousness of this world. Actually, we are all pretty surprised this book hasn't been bannished, or burned, by the real anti-semites in this world. We beg of you, if this matter interests you, to PLEASE read this, and , pass it on.
Old 12-25-2007, 09:55 AM

Is this Jewish person an anti-semite because he recommends this book?