Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Club Conspiracy Community > Lounge
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 12-26-2007, 08:41 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Delta and RedRat Worship the Devil


BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN

He is their HERO and GOD.

So, too, does George_Bush.

Others come to mind, but these are just a few.

They must be Springsteen fanatics who are in altered states of consciousness, infatuated and in love with him.

Or, mind controllers trying to protect him.

I detect the latter.

Either, or, just as sick as the man himself.

Otherwise, why would they care?

Why would they spend every waking moment trying to discredit me, cyberstalk me and defend a pedophile?

Like I said, just as sick as the man himself.

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 12-26-2007, 10:45 PM
Delta Delta is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 209
Default Re: Delta and RedRat Worship the Devil

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN

He is their HERO and GOD.

So, too, does George_Bush.

Others come to mind, but these are just a few.

They must be Springsteen fanatics who are in altered states of consciousness, infatuated and in love with him.

Or, mind controllers trying to protect him.

I detect the latter.

Either, or, just as sick as the man himself.

Otherwise, why would they care?

Why would they spend every waking moment trying to discredit me, cyberstalk me and defend a pedophile?

Like I said, just as sick as the man himself.
Paranoia!
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 12-26-2007, 10:49 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Delta and RedRat Worship the Devil

Quote:
Delta wrote:
Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN

He is their HERO and GOD.

So, too, does George_Bush.

Others come to mind, but these are just a few.

They must be Springsteen fanatics who are in altered states of consciousness, infatuated and in love with him.

Or, mind controllers trying to protect him.

I detect the latter.

Either, or, just as sick as the man himself.

Otherwise, why would they care?

Why would they spend every waking moment trying to discredit me, cyberstalk me and defend a pedophile?

Like I said, just as sick as the man himself.
Paranoia!
So, tell US then why you defend Springsteen?
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 12-26-2007, 10:50 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Delta and RedRat Worship the Devil

SO TELL US THEN WHY YOU DEFEND SPRINGSTEEN.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 12-26-2007, 11:03 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Delta and RedRat Worship the Devil

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
SO TELL US THEN WHY YOU DEFEND SPRINGSTEEN.
We're waiting for an answer.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 12-26-2007, 11:04 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Delta and RedRat Worship the Devil

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
SO TELL US THEN WHY YOU DEFEND SPRINGSTEEN.
We're waiting for an answer.
Do you always defend pedophiles?
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 12-26-2007, 11:05 PM
Delta Delta is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 209
Default Re: Delta and RedRat Worship the Devil

Why do I need to defend him? I don't know him and I really don't know his music other than on the radio.

What I do know thow is that you are cyberstalking him, annonymously accusing him of pedophilia without any evidence, annonymously accusing him of kidnaping you without any evidence, etc, etc, etc,

This is not about him, it is about you and your vile accusations.

I would be the first to defend you if someone was doing this to you.

If you cannot see what you are doing is wrong then I do feel sorry for you.

And if you say that your "husband" reads the garbage you write here I would feel sorry for him if he was real. But by saying that, your fantasy is becoming flimsy, and I feel sorry for you even more.


I do not hate you, far from it, I just feel sorry for you.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 12-26-2007, 11:06 PM
Delta Delta is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 209
Default Re: Delta and RedRat Worship the Devil

You have to stop. You really do!
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 12-26-2007, 11:10 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Delta and RedRat Worship the Devil

Quote:
Delta wrote:
Why do I need to defend him? I don't know him and I really don't know his music other than on the radio.

So why are you defending him?

What I do know thow is that you are cyberstalking him, annonymously accusing him of pedophilia without any evidence, annonymously accusing him of kidnaping you without any evidence, etc, etc, etc,

I'm not cyberstalking, I'm reporting my abuse by Springsteen while incarcerated in MKULTRA/Project Monarch and why do you care? How do you know there isn't any evidence? Who said anything about kidnapping? Why do you think it is any of your business?

This is not about him, it is about you and your vile accusations.

It's about him and you and your vile accusations about me and why do you care?

I would be the first to defend you if someone was doing this to you.

No you wouldn't because if you don't know what makes you think you have the authority to step in?

If you cannot see what you are doing is wrong then I do feel sorry for you.

I'm not doing anything wrong. Springsteen did and many others, as well, yourself included.

And if you say that your "husband" reads the garbage you write here I would feel sorry for him if he was real. But by saying that, your fantasy is becoming flimsy, and I feel sorry for you even more.

WE don't need your pity. We pity you.


I do not hate you, far from it, I just feel sorry for you.

I could care less if you hated me or felt sorry for me.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 12-26-2007, 11:18 PM
Delta Delta is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 209
Default Re: Delta and RedRat Worship the Devil

You are now really going over the edge.

I don't hate you, I just feel sorry for you.

You need to stop. You really do!
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Freemasons and Monotheists Worship Satan Derek17 Freemasonry 16 07-13-2014 10:24 AM
DELTA and RedRat; NWO Operatives BlueAngel New World Order operatives 21 07-31-2008 11:18 PM
Devil worship Opinions 8 07-13-2007 10:27 AM
Delta George_Bush Social Engineering 18 01-04-2007 08:39 AM
Delta Shadow General Conspiracy Discussion 11 11-05-2006 05:03 PM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:31 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.