Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > What is really going on?
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-21-2005, 04:09 AM

Default NO COMMENT

The ruling elite of the European Union has prepared the text of the European Constitution. A lot of funny things inside show that the EU is intended to become the very pattern of the Orwellian New World (dis)Order. Here is just one excerpt. READ CAREFULLY WHAT IS WRITTEN UNDER THE PARAGRAPH (c). Does it need any comment?

"ARTICLE 2 1 : RIGHT TO LIFE

1. Everyone has the right to life.
2. No one shall be condemned to the death penalty, or executed.

Deprivation of life shall not be regarded as inflicted in contravention of this article
when it results from the use of force which is no more than absolutely necessary:

(a) in defence of any person from unlawful violence;

(b) in order to effect a lawful arrest or to prevent the escape of a person lawfully
detained;

(c) in action lawfully taken for the purpose of quelling a riot or insurrection."

Yes, you have well read:

(c) in action lawfully taken for the purpose of quelling a riot or insurrection.

Old 04-21-2005, 12:05 PM

Default Re: EU - NO COMMENT

May I refer any new readers of this thread to, and remind old ones of my previous thread on the EU, <a href="http://www.clubconspiracy.com/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?viewmode=flat&topic_id=993&forum=17" >THE EU, A MONSTER</a>.

Good post, john. I don't want to take away anything from you!;-)