Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Club Conspiracy Community > Announcements and Site News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-26-2007, 10:30 PM

Default An experiment

As Blue Angel seems to be going over the edge, I have decided to perform a little experiment.

As it seems that I am the only one that is actually corresponding with her, I feel partialy responsible for her current state of mind.

Therefore I have decided to ignore her for the remaining few days that this site will remain open. I am hoping that by not responding to here, she may either calm down or, better yet, leave.

As me9, rat and peter also respond to her, I would ask for your cooperation in the next few days by also ignoring her and join me in observing the results.

Your cooperation will be greatly appreciated.

Old 12-26-2007, 10:35 PM

Default Re: An experiment

Quote:
Delta wrote:
As Blue Angel seems to be going over the edge, I have decided to perform a little experiment.

As Delta seems to be going over the edge, I have decided to perform a little experiement.

As it seems that I am the only one that is actually corresponding with her, I feel partialy responsible for her current state of mind.

I communicate on a daily basis with NORMAL people and my state of mind is PERFECT. I don't consider you normal. You're just part of the job. Interference that doesn't interfere with my life.

Therefore I have decided to ignore her for the remaining few days that this site will remain open. I am hoping that by not responding to here, she may either calm down or, better yet, leave.

Why don't you take out a full page ad because I'm sure everyone is just so interested in your activities. I'm completely calm. I did leave and it seems when I did no one had anything to add to this forum except for conversation about me as you are doing now.

As me9, rat and peter also respond to her, I would ask for your cooperation in the next few days by also ignoring her and join me in observing the results.

I do not respond to Rat, or Me9. You dear, along with others are the ones who can't ignore me. You have proven that. When I'm not here, the only conversation on the forum is about me.

Your cooperation will be greatly appreciated.
Old 12-26-2007, 10:44 PM

without self control, respect for self, or the slightest respect for others, that would be an impossible task (unless of course any of these do take over at last – wishful thinking)

that’s like asking a chicken without a head to “calm down” before they finally collapse...
Old 12-26-2007, 10:45 PM

Quote:
me9G7X5t1r2M wrote:
without self control, respect for self, or the slightest respect for others, that would be an impossible task (unless of course any of these do take over at last – wishful thinking)

that’s like asking a chicken without a head to “calm down” before they finally collapse...
Such insightful commentary from another NWO operative.
Old 12-26-2007, 10:46 PM

Oh, no, I think there's an attempt by some of the lunatics on this site to SHUN ME.

What will I do?
Old 12-26-2007, 10:53 PM

Quote:
me9G7X5t1r2M wrote:

Unfortunately, what you say is true. Butshe has always posted in hopes of getting a response from someone; to be noticed.

If we do not respond to her now, there are two posibilities:

She stops posting or she becomes more venomous in her postings.

Either way we will see the true person behind the keyboard.

Besides, I was having visions of her shreeking in front of her keyboard as she was typing her last replies to me.
Old 12-26-2007, 11:04 PM

Quote:
Delta wrote:
Quote:
me9G7X5t1r2M wrote:

Unfortunately, what you say is true. Butshe has always posted in hopes of getting a response from someone; to be noticed.

Unfortunately, you're wrong. You, for some reason, because you apparently like pedophiles, have found it necessary, SHADOW, to respond to everything I write. You seem to want to be noticed.

If we do not respond to her now, there are two posibilities:

She stops posting or she becomes more venomous in her postings.

I've never been venomous. You have. As I've stated, when I stop posting, you continue to comment about me. Apparently, you are obsessed.

Either way we will see the true person behind the keyboard.

You've already seen the true person. Honor, integrity and a patriot. You certainly have shown your true colors. Not very nice, I might add.

Besides, I was having visions of her shreeking in front of her keyboard as she was typing her last replies to me.

Obviously, you're delusional. You had to start a thread about me, because, as I've said, you SEEK my ATTENTION!
PLEASE TELL US WHY YOU ARE COMPELLED TO DEFEND SPRINGSTEEN. DO YOU LIKE PEDOPHILES?
Old 12-27-2007, 06:36 AM

Delta, fortunately, the beheaded “chicken” will collapse, unless of course (and this is very iffy) , if the “chicken” is “demonically possessed”, then it will portray an “animated” life of its own, and it will do very strange things indeed, and even talk, but when the energy “transitions” out of the "chicken", which it will, then the “chicken” will collapse “indeed”...
Old 12-27-2007, 04:32 PM

It appears we have an audience for this experiment.

8 guests at the moment viewing this forum and there were 10 a few hours ago.

So far not much "animation" from our subject, but she tends to be nocternal in her postings.

Stayed tuned.
Old 12-27-2007, 05:47 PM

Quote:
Delta wrote:
It appears we have an audience for this experiment.

8 guests at the moment viewing this forum and there were 10 a few hours ago.

So far not much "animation" from our subject, but she tends to be nocternal in her postings.

Stayed tuned.
This is hilarious.

They want me gone, but continue to talk about me when I'm not here.

Oh, my, 8 guests were on this forum and then it skyrocketed to 10.

Incredible!

Delta assumes they were viewing this thread because, you know, it is so IMPORTANT.

I've been on this site before were there were 100-200 guests and they certainly weren't viewing anything that Delta/Shadow wrote because she tends to be nocturnal in It's postings.

You, my dear, have made yourself the SUBJECT of foolishness.