Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Club Conspiracy Community > Lounge
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-28-2007, 09:30 PM

Default Re: Henri Makow under attack by the illuminati

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
This article is from 2002 while Makow was teaching at a University.

So, how is it, Peter, that you say he IS under attack by the Illuminati in 2002 while teaching at a University?

Was savethemales on the web at that time or did he start that website after leaving the university?
There's a lawsuit against him for opposing feminism, the gay agenda etc. I call that being attacked pretty severly.

I do not know when he started the save the males website.

Old 12-28-2007, 09:42 PM

Sorry my mistake. Henri is having a lawsuit against the university for being discriminated because of his views. These views were completely normal 50-60 years ago. Now somebody like Henri is dismissed from his job for having these views and students think he is weird and old fashioned. See how the illuminati changed our culture in this short time-period. For things normal 50 years ago you are now "dismissed".

"Mr. Makow is suing the university, accusing it of discriminating against him because of his views on the roles of men and women. That trial has yet to begin"

What about this one:

"Testifying yesterday, Mr. Makow said he has been ostracized in the academic community for his anti-feminist opinions, views that are controversial and unusual on university campuses"

"I was being made into a pervert, someone who has totally breached his obligations as a professional, as a teacher," he said.

"I advanced the view that men and women are different and I advanced support for women who want to be wives and mothers and make that their goal in life. It was clear to me you had to identify yourself as a feminist in order to advance and I did not."

Sounds very controversial to me. Supporting woman who want to be a mother. Henri must be an extremist to support woman who want to be a mother and wife. I what kind of world are we living?

Mr. Makow was a lecturer on a one-year contract in 1999-2000 when students complained of unusual tactics in addition to his controversial views.

Supporting woman who want to be a wife and mother. Very controversial.
Old 12-28-2007, 09:51 PM

Quote:
Peter wrote:
I know why the trolls are trying to connect me to Blue Angel. Before I came to this site everybody was against Blue Angel, nobody excepted. The trolls could make a strong point than Blue Angel was the problem. Than I came in and disturbed the game. Now there is somebody who agrees with Blue Angel on many points. Now the myth of Blue Angel is the problem and Blue Angel is nuts is destroyed. To fix this problem the trolls claim that I and Blue Angel are the same person. Than the myth of Blue Angel is the problem and Blue Angel has mental problems is restored. If Peter and Blue Angel are one and the same person, than its again everybody against Blue Angel.
So you are now calling all of us trolls because we are against the troll.

From time to time I thought there was a shread of intelligence in you there pete. Now you have thankfully confirmed that there isn't.

I really don't know what your "issues" are and more to the point I don't care. But it now appears that you are no different that the mentaly disturbed woman who calls herself BlueAngel. So I hope the two of you have a nice little virtual romance, because it will only be the two of you that will take each other seriously, the rest of us will be laughing at each and every post of yours.

I hope her "husband" and "children" don't find out that their mummy is cyber cheating on them.

Good luck peter, you are going to need as your issues will be a burden to you in real life for the rest of your life.
Old 12-28-2007, 09:54 PM

Quote:
Delta wrote:
Quote:
Peter wrote:
I know why the trolls are trying to connect me to Blue Angel. Before I came to this site everybody was against Blue Angel, nobody excepted. The trolls could make a strong point than Blue Angel was the problem. Than I came in and disturbed the game. Now there is somebody who agrees with Blue Angel on many points. Now the myth of Blue Angel is the problem and Blue Angel is nuts is destroyed. To fix this problem the trolls claim that I and Blue Angel are the same person. Than the myth of Blue Angel is the problem and Blue Angel has mental problems is restored. If Peter and Blue Angel are one and the same person, than its again everybody against Blue Angel.
So you are now calling all of us trolls because we are against the troll.

From time to time I thought there was a shread of intelligence in you there pete. Now you have thankfully confirmed that there isn't.

I really don't know what your "issues" are and more to the point I don't care. But it now appears that you are no different that the mentaly disturbed woman who calls herself BlueAngel. So I hope the two of you have a nice little virtual romance, because it will only be the two of you that will take each other seriously, the rest of us will be laughing at each and every post of yours.

I hope her "husband" and "children" don't find out that their mummy is cyber cheating on them.

Good luck peter, you are going to need as your issues will be a burden to you in real life for the rest of your life.
First, I'm cyber stalking and now I'm cyber cheating.

You are a pathological liar.
Old 12-28-2007, 10:00 PM

Makow's students were complaining about him.

It had nothing to do with the Illuminati.
Old 12-28-2007, 10:03 PM

Allright Delta if you have a better explanation for the numerous posts connecting me to Blue Angel by you and your herd please tell me. Do you want to discredit me also by connecting me with her?
Old 12-28-2007, 10:06 PM

Ah, Peter, no one on this site can discredit me. In fact, NO ONE can discredit me, PERIOD!

The evidence speaks for itself.

Besides, they've discredited themselves in the process of attempting to discredit me.

The FOOLS that they are.
Old 12-28-2007, 11:01 PM

Quote:
Peter wrote:
Allright Delta if you have a better explanation for the numerous posts connecting me to Blue Angel by you and your herd please tell me. Do you want to discredit me also by connecting me with her?
"Me and my herd!" Do you pay attention to what you write? Do you actualy thing before you post some of your little gems?

Nobody is trying to "discredit" you! A person would be discredited if he or she had something profound to say!

You have not said a single profound thing! You have come to a conspiracy site and started hinted at conspiracies, without actualy giving very many details. You have acted almost troll like from the start.

Worst, you seem to have befriended someone who appears to be mentaly ill on this site and now seem to be engulfed in her mania.

Peter, she is screaming "us against her", this is clasic paranoia. Or more precisely the reasons she gives are her paranoia.

In truth, she has driven every single person here against her by her meaningles yet negative responses to every poster. She has even tried that on you. She will continue to do so even when she is nice and sweet to you. She can't help it, it is an uncontrolable urge on her part to be like that.

Ask yourself, why would everyone on a conspiracy site be against her? Everyone?

It is up to you to decide as to your conduct! But if you do continue to champion her and call us a "herd" and "trolls" then all that is saying is that you are just another confused, mentally chalenged individual that has found himself a conspiracy web site and cannot make any friends.
Old 12-28-2007, 11:06 PM

Shadow said:

A person would be discredited if he or she had something profound to say!

-----------------------------------------------

Yes, exactly Peter's point and exactly what you and the other NWO thugs on this site have attempted with me.

Because what I've said is PROFOUND.

However, don't be so sure that a person WOULD be descredited, as in my case.

Impossible!

You appear more and more pathetic with each and every post.
Old 12-28-2007, 11:13 PM

Quote:
Delta wrote:
Quote:
Peter wrote:
"Me and my herd!" Do you pay attention to what you write? Do you actualy thing before you post some of your little gems?

Apparently, you don't.

Nobody is trying to "discredit" you! A person would be discredited if he or she had something profound to say!

See previous post.

You have not said a single profound thing! You have come to a conspiracy site and started hinted at conspiracies, without actualy giving very many details. You have acted almost troll like from the start.

You never say anything profound. Just hurl insults. You give no information about anything NWO because you're a NWO thug. You're the troll.

Worst, you seem to have befriended someone who appears to be mentaly ill on this site and now seem to be engulfed in her mania.

You appear to be mentally ill.

Peter, she is screaming "us against her", this is clasic paranoia. Or more precisely the reasons she gives are her paranoia.

I've never screamed that. Again, you're a pathological liar and paranoid.

In truth, she has driven every single person here against her by her meaningles yet negative responses to every poster. She has even tried that on you. She will continue to do so even when she is nice and sweet to you. She can't help it, it is an uncontrolable urge on her part to be like that.

In truth, the NWO thugs here, including yourself drive or attempt to drive everyone away. I don't respond negative to every post. That's ridiculous. An opinion that differs isn't negative, but, we understand you see it that way. However, your negativity is all that exists in your personality. It's an uncontrollable urge on your part to be obsessed with me.

Ask yourself, why would everyone on a conspiracy site be against her? Everyone?

Exactly. Because obviously they're here for that reason and they have no interest in trauma-based mind control programs, a major part of the NWO. Go figure. They're all trolls.

It is up to you to decide as to your conduct! But if you do continue to champion her and call us a "herd" and "trolls" then all that is saying is that you are just another confused, mentally chalenged individual that has found himself a conspiracy web site and cannot make any friends.

Oh, my goodness. Peter is now mentally challenged. Shadow's favorite words. Look, Peter, you can't make any friends here if you don't go along with the herd. Sound familiar?