Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > Other NWO topics
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-01-2007, 07:50 PM

Default The chemical war on your brain: fluoride

Fluoride is an interesting molecule. The first time I read about it seriously was about volcanic eruptions in Iceland. A few hundred years ago some volcano erupted and emitted a large amount of fluoride. The effect on peoples health was enormous. People got black spots on their teeth and their bone structure was damaged.

In the second world war Hitler wanted to put fluoride in the water of the occupied countries in order to make people more docile. Thats why fluoride is also a component of many tranquilizers. In germany the addition of fluoride to the drinking water is considered unvoluntary medication. In most european countries no fluoride is added to the drinking water. In the Netherlands they give children fluoride pills instead. In the US almost all the drinking water contains fluoride. Its for maintaining good teeth says the goverment. This is bullshit, because in europe, were there is no fluoride in drinking water, peoples teeth are as healthy as in the US.

The real reason to add fluoride to the drinking water is reducing peoples IQ and to make them more docile.

Fluoride accumulates in calcified tissues. One of these tissues is in your brain. In brittain they found very high levels in this tissue in dead people. Some people say that that exposure to fluoride is linked to Alzheimers disease. Some time ago they did an interesting experiment in some US town. Half of the town got fluoride in the water. The other half got normal unpoisend water. They found that woman in the side of the town with fluoride in the water got their period earlier. Probably this has something to do with the organ in the brain in which fluoride accumulates.

Anyway, I am not drinking the tapwater in the US. I buy water in bottles. Than ofcourse you have the problem of all the chemicals leaking into the water from the plastic. The question is than, what is more toxic to your body, fluoride or bisphenol A. The illuminati leave us no choice. We will be poisoned either way.

Enjoy drinking your water and think about if you still can.

Old 12-01-2007, 09:22 PM

Default Re: The chemical war on your brain: fluoride

Very timely post, Peter. You might find this bit of information interesting.

In Deaf Smith County in Texas there is so much natural FLORINE - not floride - in the soil that not even one dentist can make a living there. Guess where they want to build a nuclear waste dump? That's right, Deaf Smith County.

You know, I am beginning to think that the architects of the New World Order are sadists, as well as Satanists. We've learned of their plans to reduce the population drastically and there isn't much doubt that they have the weapons with which to do it almost instantly.

Instead, they "toy" with us, making us sick, deforming our bodies, the bodies of our children and the unborn, destroying our ability to think.

I've read that serial killers start out by torturing and killing small animals before they "graduate" to people. What you want to bet, the so-called "elite" have left a trail of dead animals behind them.
I hate it when they say, "He gave his life for his country." Nobody gives their life for anything. We steal the lives of these kids. We take it away from them. They don't die for the honor and glory of their country. We kill them."-- Admiral Gene LaRocque
Old 12-01-2007, 09:27 PM

Barbara said:

"You know, I am beginning to think that the architects of the New World Order are sadists, as well as Satanists. We've learned of their plans to reduce the population drastically and there isn't much doubt that they have the weapons with which to do it almost instantly."

You're somewhat behind the eight ball on this realization.

Do you ever read Makow's site?
Old 12-01-2007, 09:28 PM

Flouride is a pacifier, Peter.

Works wonders on the population.
Old 12-02-2007, 01:43 AM

Did anyone else besides me hear that giant sucking sound???

It made my ears pop!!!

:lol:
I hate it when they say, "He gave his life for his country." Nobody gives their life for anything. We steal the lives of these kids. We take it away from them. They don't die for the honor and glory of their country. We kill them."-- Admiral Gene LaRocque
Old 12-02-2007, 03:00 PM

Peter, if you would like, we can continue the discussion attempted on fluoride before we were so rudely interrupted.

There are some communities that are wising up and demanding that fluoride not be added to their water. If you manage to avoid it by drinking bottled water, you still have to use it to bathe and the skin is the largest organ of the body; fluoride, chlorine and who knows what else can enter your body through the pores.

Don't ever leave a tube of fluoride toothpaste where a toddler can gain access to it. There is enough fluoride in one tube of toothpaste to seriously harm a small child if they ingest it.

This is just one more instance where the big corporations found a way to make money off their waste material and "do us in" in the process.

Most people, including one of our posters, is unaware that FLUORINE that occurs naturally in soil is what we want to take into our bodies through the fruits and vegetables grown there. It DOES what the false claims for fluoride DO NOT and CANNOT do.

Years ago when the bright idea of putting fluoride in the drinking water was first "floated" (no pun intended), it was well known by some of us that fluoride was used as a tranquilizer for animals in circuses. Lawsuits were threatened against those who were putting this information out and, of course, big money had their way.

A sure rule of thumb is: IF THE GOVERNMENT MANDATES IT, IT"S BAD FOR YOU.

Another thread of interest would be about Aspertame and how "Rummy" (Donald Rumsfeld) became head of the FDA in order for Aspertame, which affects the brain and causes symptoms of many other diseases to manifest, to be marketed in this country.

Keep posting, Peter. Good threads make for good discussions.
Old 12-02-2007, 04:17 PM

http://www.fluoridealert.org/news/1655.html

On this website they site several studies from china which show that fluoride has a negative impact on the IQ of children. Naturally occuring fluoride is as bad as the fluoride which is dumped in the drinking water. In the chinese study the found negative effects on intelligence at levels comparable to what is added to the US drinking water supply.

Fluorin is just another name for fluoride and its as bad for your health. It really does not matter how you get your fluoride. Both natural or artifcially supplied fluoride is toxic.

In this article they talk about fluorin, which is the same as fluoride.

http://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/picrender.fcgi?artid=1760322&blobtype=pdf

My mother fed me fluoride pills when I was young. It did not make me very docile however. I almost got kicked out of primary school. I wonder what effect these pills had on my intelligence. I guess I will never know.
Old 12-02-2007, 04:22 PM

Fluoride can indeed be absorbed by your skin. I did not know about that.

http://www.espi-metals.com/msds's/sodiumfluoride.pdf
Old 12-02-2007, 07:13 PM

Quote:
Barbara wrote:
Did anyone else besides me hear that giant sucking sound???

It made my ears pop!!!

No.

No one else heard it, but you.

Old 12-02-2007, 07:18 PM

Quote:
Peter wrote:
http://www.fluoridealert.org/news/1655.html

On this website they site several studies from china which show that fluoride has a negative impact on the IQ of children. Naturally occuring fluoride is as bad as the fluoride which is dumped in the drinking water. In the chinese study the found negative effects on intelligence at levels comparable to what is added to the US drinking water supply.

Fluorin is just another name for fluoride and its as bad for your health. It really does not matter how you get your fluoride. Both natural or artifcially supplied fluoride is toxic.

In this article they talk about fluorin, which is the same as fluoride.

http://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/picrender.fcgi?artid=1760322&blobtype=pdf

My mother fed me fluoride pills when I was young. It did not make me very docile however. I almost got kicked out of primary school. I wonder what effect these pills had on my intelligence. I guess I will never know.
Were the flouride pills given to your mother by her pediatrician?

I think some pediatricians practice this procedure.

The reason used is that babies need this since they don't drink water and, of course, we've all been conditioned to believe that FLORUIDE is necessary in the prevention of tooth decay.