Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-03-2005, 11:09 AM

Default Are you the new conspiracy ?

Under the Constitution your Mandated (Obligated) to speak out against all Enemies.

NWO .. hmm.. are you sure your ready for disclosure on all forms and types of information that " our baddie Big Brother " is " hiding " ? ( scientific or otherwise ? )

Most of you speak that Goverment is conspiracing Against US..but..how sure are you that they are not meerly protecting us.

Example..

Okies..lets say for argument that we somehow ( on the internet or public law ) get the oportunity of knowing ALL that ALL goverment across the world scientifically or otherwise knowledge of ALL ..

You guys want a new world "ALEXANDIRIA" were all the greatest minds of the World "Share" there knowledge of everything that has been discoverd .. ( from whatever source it comes from..mebbe other life..down to Extreme Genius .. I.E. E=MC2 )

Okie..lets say that I talk to all Nations..and politly ask them to Reviel all secret access to ALL thats " Top Secret ".. and someway I convince Everyone to copitulate..

Now what have we..What ??

hmm..think about it..hypothetically speaking of cource..

1. Free Energy source..( Zero Point Energy ) wheeeee... FREE unlimeted energy ( of cource we dont know what effects it would cause on our own Planetary Gravaton Field.. ( remember..all hypothetical.. )

2. Information on creating MASS weaponry ( or any kind of WMD ) ..with ZPE ( Zero Point Energy that cost only 50 bucks for everyone to create ) then put that Info into the hands of EVERYONE on the planet with Internet...yea..lets do that !@!!
Kinda scary if you ask me...

3. Non-traceable Energy to go back and fourth into the "Time/Space contiuum" ( if it even exists )gee..lets let everyone be able to do this...

WHAT do you guys want from the Elected ?

I know..LET US "KNOW" what they know..and let YOU decide whether or not thats good or bad ? You peeps dont really care about the reprocuttions of your actions..yea..you say on one hand.." LET TRUTH BE TOLD..LET US KNOW WHAT YOU KNOW " .. as Jack Nicolson said "you cant handle the truth !! "

In todays world.. If you put all INFO out for all to see.. your gonna watch the End of the world as we know it..KEEP PUSHING !!! it has been fortold from our forfathers..

In itself..your are all propoganding the end of the world..as said in the BIBLE !!

You tell me...WHAT would you like to see the "Governments or the Highers" do to make this a World that you can accept ? TRUTH ?? erm..I would think that if every man,woman,child knew the Truth and all Knowledge then we be in DEEP DO DO..

But you want Knowledge..what would you do with it ?

You think Knowledge isnt understood by some..and deep understanding...and what we see is a result of that understanding and trying to cope with that ???

Your right..we need to KNOW the TRUTH about everything that everybody thought of..or concieved..( too bad there is some sick peeps out there that would Gladly take that info and turn it into there own agenda )

too bad you guys didnt think about that..

I say Give all this combined knowlage to all...even those that would gladly kill you with it !!

Closing.. Be very aware of what your asking..you might midigate something that you think is good for you ..but something VERY terrible ...

TRUTH shall set you free...yes..are you ready to be set free ?

Peace Dreak

Old 07-03-2005, 11:22 AM

Default Re: Are you the new conspiracy ?

I begin lots of my arguments with ya, but.
Here are the buts.
I see no benevolent signs of something that is about to happen by our government that will be good for all mankind only good for "them". Yesterday the local news media showed how swat teams surrounded a Bellingham house, detonated explosives and took one man into custody. NO MENTION was made as to this man's cause, or if even he had one. Hence the state did not perpetuate this man's propaganda, you are left to assume he was "just some wacko". Maybe they were taking his house be emminent domain to put a Wal Mart. Ah, but we will never know.
Do you honestly think they will release free energy unless they can get you to pay for it?
Six, count em, six brand new bio-safety level 4 labs under construction. WMD? Please, benevolent government, we are way past that.
Old 07-03-2005, 12:08 PM

Quote:
I see no benevolent signs of something that is about to happen by our government that will be good for all mankind only good for "them"
So what happend there ?? why did "they" do that ?

Personal gain ? .. this guy had ZPE and they took him out ?? Wal mart thingy is not..

Im not sure where your goin with this..

I refeer to my post..ARE you SURE you want to KNOW the TRUTH..and some others have found it..are you confident that those others are in your best interest..or are they willing to use the "current TECH" against us..or for us ????

You might be suprised that Tech in the wrong minds might..just might be a bad thing for your security ..unless your willing to put some blinders on.

Are you saying that US and Russia..and G.B...Isreal..etc should open there doors on TOP secret INFO just because you feel cheeted on the TRUTH ?? ARE YOU educated enough to take whatever knowlage and use it for your special spreading of Opening the minds of the Masses ?? and that all Mandkind that you seek will use this "Secret" Info for the good of mankind ???

Like I said B4.. You all want the Truth..you think that we are being misled .. Into whatever Gov wants us to be..

NO NO.. LETS ALL PRESS FOR COMPLETE AND UTTER DECLASSIFICATION TO EVERYTHING THAT ALL GOVERNMENTS HAVE TO HIDE.. !! Yea..that will make things a WHOLE lot better... ( Im gonna grab my resporator and find a BIG ditch to hide in when you all get your wish !! )

You really think that World leaders will give the mass population the ability to kill each other in ways that is unfathable to you and I just because you "Think" its best for US ? Ill take my chances with those that KNOW things that I dont ( and personally dont think the rest of the WORLD needs to know )

If Everyone Knows what is Top Secret..then Im gonna PRAY to GOD that Im secure in a place that would be safe for me and my family..like some DEEP rock..or out on the ocean..or someplace FAR away from you that keep INSISTING that the MASS knowlage of the world be open to you ( oh..that would include all enimies )

Let the peeps that KNOW whats goin on do there JOB !! and stop this bickering that "they" wont tell "you " whats up !! unless your really excited about the fact that Amegeddon is close at hand .

Peace Dreak
Old 07-03-2005, 12:26 PM

Wouldn't knowing where Bin Laden was be classified information?

I mean, why announce to the world that you have a GOOD IDEA where he is?

Wouldn't he just move?

I would.

But, perhaps, it doesn't matter cause they have him in "safe keeping."

Just trying to pacify the nation after the step-up for a timetable to bring our troops home.

That's the kind of information that should be classified and follow-up carried through and not DECLASSIFIED.

If our government is in possession of energy/weapons that they are using against the people, then apparently IT IS ALREADY IN THE WRONG HANDS.

If FREE ENERGY is in their possession since Tesla's death then they've had decades to advance this technology for criminal purposes.

If not, what's the problem?

I'm already FREE!@! in mind, body, soul and spirit.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 07-03-2005, 12:43 PM

Your kinda gettin off my point here Blue..

but...

Quote:
dont you think that Saddam would have a Slightly better chance of escape ??

Quote:
If our government is in possession of energy/weapons that they are using against the people, then apparently IT IS ALREADY IN THE WRONG HANDS.
From your postings..its not a matter of "IF" government has possession..however..your saying if im not mistaken that they are useing against the people ( what people ) baddies ? norms ?

or would you suggest that We put this Tech into EVERYONES hands ?? that way we cant use it TOO much.. Anyone could use this TECH ?

What better Government should have possession of energy/weapons ?????.. or no GOV. should have it ??

too late..now would you suggest that we open up all government classified weaponry or Scientific DATA to All the World ?? ..

Please..respond..Im very curious what you have to add here..anyone..

Dammed if you do...Dammed if you dont eh ?
Old 07-03-2005, 02:46 PM

Quote:
Dreak wrote:
Your kinda gettin off my point here Blue..

but...

Quote:
dont you think that Saddam would have a Slightly better chance of escape ??

Quote:
From your postings..its not a matter of "IF" government has possession..however..your saying if im not mistaken that they are useing against the people ( what people ) baddies ? norms ?

or would you suggest that We put this Tech into EVERYONES hands ?? that way we cant use it TOO much.. Anyone could use this TECH ?

What better Government should have possession of energy/weapons ?????.. or no GOV. should have it ??

too late..now would you suggest that we open up all government classified weaponry or Scientific DATA to All the World ?? ..

Please..respond..Im very curious what you have to add here..anyone..

Dammed if you do...Dammed if you dont eh ?

I don't think I was getting off your point. So, I'll say it again.

You have suggested that some people want all CLASSIFIED information DECLASSIFIED. I don't believe this to be the case.

The information about Bin Laden should have remained classified.

Classified information that is detrimental to the safety and well-being of mankind should not be in the hands of a "secret" government especially when we know they are ruthless killers.

Damned if you do and damned if you don't. I suppose.

However, would it have been wiser for me to spend my life believing this technology was given to them by intelligent life forms?

Don't think so!!

You can't cure a disease without a remedy and that, my friend, is what is needed because otherwise the infection will continue to spread until our country is reduced to a bunch of "walking zombies."

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 07-03-2005, 06:59 PM

Quote:
Dreak wrote:
Most of you speak that Goverment is conspiracing Against US..but..how sure are you that they are not meerly protecting us.
Dude, you are so smoking crack! You have to be completely out of your mind or just incredibly stupid to write a comment like that. I guess you're a product of public schooling eh? :-P
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 07-03-2005, 07:07 PM

Quote:
nohope187 wrote:
Quote:
Dreak wrote:
Dude, you are so smoking crack! You have to be completely out of your mind or just incredibly stupid to write a comment like that. I guess you're a product of public schooling eh? :-P
Darn, I wish I would have said that!! Would have saved me alot of typing.

:lol: 8-) :-(
Old 07-04-2005, 07:53 AM

Nohope..

If you like, you could repond to the "main point" I am trying to make in this post...instead of pointing out flaws that I may or may not subscribe to..

What would you like to be done ???
Old 07-04-2005, 11:50 AM

!!