Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-30-2005, 01:34 AM

Default LEGAL (?) TORTURE & MURDER IN PUBLIC.

A WOMAN IS GOING TO DIE UNDER TORTURE, although she has done no harm to anybody.

"They" say she`s in coma, that her self-consciousness has definitely gone but... none of them can prove it and... those who know the best this woman -her family- feels strongly that she is indeed still conscious although unable to express herself.

As would say a lawyer, THERE IS A STRONG DOUBT. When there is a doubt whenever a person has committed a crime or not, this person is allowed to live free by the judge but... Terry Schiavo isn`t, SHE IS DELIBERATELY MURDERED.

Even the worst serial killer isn`t put dead through a WEEKS LASTING TORTURE... at least not in a country pretending itself the most "civilised" but... Terry Schiavo is EXECUTED THROUGH A WEEKS LASTING TORTURE OF THIRST AND STARVATION.

Excerpt from the article http://www.rense.com/general63/hyp.htm : "The same State of Florida that has given its blessing to the slow starvation death of Terri Schiavo has just arrested a rancher in Immokalee, Florida, for starving his cows. According to press reports, his remaining cows were seized and fed by Domestic Animal Services. (The man faces up to FIVE YEARS in prison for animal cruelty.)"

Terry Schiavo is going to lose her life but... all those who are accomplices in her torture and murder are losing their souls forever.

I`m sick.

Old 03-30-2005, 01:42 AM

Default Re: LEGAL (?) TORTURE & MURDER IN PUBLIC.

It's worse than sick John.

I've worked with dozens of these people.

If they can breathe on their own and respond then they are alive...pure and simple.

To call for the same thing in Australia would have you laughed at it would be so absurd.

I note that they infer she does not breathe on her own when i see the news about it here.

They are starving and dehydrating someone to death...it speaks for itself.
Old 03-30-2005, 01:46 PM

"What the government is doing to Terri Schiavo is state sanctioned murder, and it has been going on in hospitals and hospices across the U.S. for a long time. It just hasn't been publicized as has the case of Terri Schiavo, but the deaths are no less real, painful and murder, in which the American public has consented having embraced the culture of death." http://www.newswithviews.com/Cuddy/dennis27.htm

America has passed the test: ready to board on the NWO submarine, toward the dark depths of the Lost Souls` Ocean. Sorrow.
Old 03-30-2005, 01:59 PM

What can you expect from a country where the masses have been brainwashed to accept and condone capital punishment? State sponsored murder is exactly what a death sentence is and has been going on in America since its foundation.

People are outraged by the deliberate murder of Terry Schiavo but don't even flinch when an unknown prisoner on death row gets executed by lethal injection. What would happen if every person sentenced to execution would get the same amount of media attention Terry Schiavo gets? How would Americans react?
Old 04-02-2005, 07:59 AM

Is there no one out there with enough faith to heal people as Jesus and His disciples did?

When the time comes that someone actually steps forward and heals one such as this, many will be amazed and deceived.

That's my opinion for this happening.
Old 04-05-2005, 07:20 AM

Let me add my stinken two cents:

You might have not seen one of our local footage on the news where Terry's Aunt-Friend-Somebody had said that she asked Terry if she wanted to live!!!!!!!!???????????

PS: She asked her two days before her death. She said Terry responded with some vocal that sounded like a faint "LIVE"!! sounding like liff, liff, liff!

Just to underscore: the woman (Terry) probably thinking---"do you have to ask"????? And this before her death!!!!!!!! SOME PEOPLE!!!!!!!

DUH!!!!!!!!????????????????

Exxxcuuuuuse me but......can you stick the knife in a little deeper!!!!!!!!!????????
Old 04-05-2005, 07:43 AM

Quote:
madkhao wrote:
Is there no one out there with enough faith to heal people as Jesus and His disciples did?

When the time comes that someone actually steps forward and heals one such as this, many will be amazed and deceived.

Jesus didn't literally heal people, he didn't litterally turn water into wine, he didn't literally raise the dead.

It's allegory, the water were not followers of his faith, the wine were.

The living were followers of his faith, the dead were not. He would figuratively raise the dead into his religon. Into the living. BORN AGAIN Christian.

Sometimes people underwent 'temporary' death by leaving the inner group of disciples. An example of this was Lazarus, who lost his nerve when the going got tough toward the end of Jesus' life. He explained to his sisters Mary and Martha that he was afraid and woul have to leave the inner group. Four days later Jesus arrived on the scene and Mary said to Jesus that Lazarus would not have become 'dead' in the first place if Jesus would have been there to talk to him. Jesus then went to find Lazarus and persuaded him to br bold and rejoin the 'living'.

The bible also makes references to a strained relationship between Jesus, his mother and brothers, none clearer than Matthew 12:46-50

"while he yet talked to the people behold, his mother and his brethren stood without, desiring to speak with him. Then one said unto him, behold thy mother and thy brethren stand without, desiring to speak with thee. But he answered and said unto him that told him, Who is my mother? and who are my brethren?
And he streched forth his hand toward his disciples, and said. Behold my mother and my brethren! For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister and mother."
Old 04-05-2005, 07:47 AM

Quote:
Yeoshua wrote:
Quote:
madkhao wrote:

Jesus didn't literally heal people, he didn't litterally turn water into wine, he didn't literally raise the dead.

It's allegory, the water were not followers of his faith, the wine were.

The living were followers of his faith, the dead were not. He would figuratively raise the dead into his religon. Into the living. BORN AGAIN Christian.
"Never let the truth get in the way of a good yarn"..Mark Brandon "Chopper" read. Melbourne Standover and Hitman.

You see dear CC peruser...here is the example of a man in love with the intellect. A 'rationalist', a Luciferian.

He scoffs..."why you silly people, dont you see, dont you understand? It is mere metaphor, allergry. It is 'nothing but'. Are the peasants still so clouded in silly superstition that they believe the book called the New Testament"?

Anyone, and i mean ANYONE who has made the slightest effort to read the New testament can not honestly buy this. The bible is quite specific on it's claims.

It was the rise of the gnostics, the 'enlightenment' that began the full scale assault on Christianity. Armed with the new 'intellect', like a new toy, the Luciferian cults scoffed at idiots that actually believed the claims of the N.T.

It is with the same intellect that soldiers in Iraq justify the beating and raping of prisoners..."we have to get tough".

Laws of a supernatural God, ultimate values, have been superceded by the intellect of man. Armed with this new weapon, our intellectual superiors like FMB and others like him, will be telling you whats good for you.

FMB by himself is not a problem. The problem is when individuals like Masons, find themselves in positions of great power and influence, with the ultimate power of the State as their weapon, and with a gullible public willing to follow, willing to disobey the direct laws of God...the greatest catastrophe will be unleashed on the planet because it was a perfectly rational thing to do.

They had no choice. It was a difficult choice but someone had to do it. We had to firebomb Dresden to send a message to the Russians. We had to destroy the Vietnamese villiage to save it from Communism. It all made perfect sense.

One day a man will come and he will tell you that the Earth is near collapse. The eco systems are breaking down. The corporations are out of control. We are the problem and they will ask us to go quietly.

Only a one world government and severe restrictions on personal freedom will save the human race...dont buy it.

If there is ONE reason why i can believe that Jesus Christ was the incarnation of God, it is that Christ came to the Earth filled with compassion and hope. It is compassion that binds us together and an intellect, cool and reasonable that will think of ways to tear us apart.

Never was the pride of Lucifer never more apparent than here.
Old 04-05-2005, 08:33 AM

Quote:
If there is ONE reason why i can believe that Jesus Christ was the incarnation of God, it is that Christ came to the Earth filled with compassion and hope. It is compassion that binds us together and an intellect, cool and reasonable that will think of ways to tear us apart.

Never was the pride of Lucifer never more apparent than here.
The Christ preached a number of principles of Ma'at as we have discussed previously.

Freemasonry in not a religion in the same way that the concept of Ma'at was not an integral part of some theological structure of legend. Both are pragmatic realisations that the continuance of civilisation and social progress rests upon the individual's ability to 'do unto others as you would be done do'.

It is rare to find a moral code in any society that exists outside of a religious system.
Old 04-05-2005, 08:45 AM

FMB, please go back to David Ickes site and enjoy it there.

The N.T passes ANY test of an ancient text.

Hell, i might just make up something...now let me see...i know! Christ beat children coz a few hundred or a thousand years after, i wrote it in a book. Or alleged i did.
----------------------------------------------------
Was Christ Simply A Prophet Or God?

A missionary working among children in the Middle East was driving her jeep down a road when she ran out of gas. She had no gas can in her car. All she could find was a potty chair. She walked a mile down the road to the nearest gas station to fill up the pot with gas. As she was pouring the gas into the tank of her jeep, a large Cadillac occupied by wealthy oil sheiks pulled up. They were absoloutly fascinated by seeing her pour the contents of the pot into the Jeep. One of them opened the window and said, "My friend and I, although we do not share your religion, we greatly admire your faith!"

I am told that in a Communist Russian dictionary Jesus is described as a "mythical figure who never existed." No serious historian could maintain that position today. There is a great deal of evidence for Jesus existence. This comes not only from the Gospels and other Christian writings, but also from non-Christian sources. For example, the Roman historian Tacitus (directly) and Suetonius (indirectly) both write about Him. The Jewish historian Josephus, born in 37A.D also writes of him.

The more texts we have, the less doubt there is about the original.

WORK WHEN WRITTEN EARLIEST COPIES TIME SPAN (YRS) No OF COPIES

Herodotus 488-428BC 900A.D 1,300 8

Thucycidides 460-400BC 900A.D 1,300 8

Tacitus 100A.D 1100A.D 1000 20

Caesars Gallic War 58-50B.C 900A.D 950 9-10

Livy's Roman History 59B.C-17A.D 900A.D 900 20

New Testament 40-100A.D 130A.D 300 5000+Greek
(Full manuscripts 350A.D) 10,000 Latin
9,300 Others

Some people say, "Jesus never claimed to be God." Indeed, it is true that Jesus did not go around saying the words, "I am God." Yet when one looks at all He taught and claimed, there is little doubt that He was conscious of being a man who's identity was God.

Authority to forgive sins: On one occasion He said to a man who was paralyzed, "Son, your sins are forgiven" (Mark 2:5) Only God can forgive sins.

Judge of the world: Christ claimed that one day he would judge the world (Matthew 25:31-32). He said He would return and sit on his thrown in heavenly glory. All the nations would be gathered before Him. He would pass judgment on them. If your Pastor claimed this you'd laugh. Clearly he is no mere man.

When the question was put to him..."are you the Christ, the son of the blessed one?" Jesus said, "I am...and you will see the Son Of Man sitting at the right hand of the Mighty One and coming on the clouds of heaven."

The Jews started to stone Jesus...when he asked them why they replied..."because you, a mere man, claim to be God" (John 10:33)

When Thomas, one of His disciples, knelt down before Jesus and said, "My Lord and my God" (John 20:28), Jesus didn't turn to him and say, "No, no, dont say that; I am not God." He said, "Because you have seen me, you have believed; blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed" (John 20:29). He rebuked Thomas for being so slow to get the point.

So how can we test peoples claims? Jesus claimed to be the unique Son Of God; made flesh. There are 3 logical possibilities. If the claims were untrue, either He knew they were untrue, in which case he was an imposter, and an evil one at that. That is the first possibility. Or He did not know, in which case He was deluded; indeed, He was mad. That is the second possibility. The third possibility is that the claims were true.

C.S Lewis put it like this:

""A man who was merely a man and said the sort of things Jesus said would not be a great moral teacher. He would either be a lunatic, on a level with a man who says he is a poached egg, or else He Would be the Devil of Hell. You must make you're choice. Either this man was,and is, the Son of God; or else a madman or something worse...but let us not come up with any patronizing nonesense about His being a great human teacher. He has not left that open to us. He did not intend to"".

Wilbur Smith, the great American writer on theological topics, said:

""The ancient world had many different devices for determining the future, known as divination, but not in the entire gamut of Greek and Latin literature, even though they used the words prophet and prophecy, can we find any real specific prophecy of a great historic event to come in the distant future, nor any prophecy of a saviour to arrive in the human race...Mohammedanism cannot point to any prophecies of the coming of Mohammed uttered hundreds of years before his birth. Neither can the founders of any cult in this country rightly identify any ancient text specifically fortelling their appearence"".

Yet in the case of Jesus he fulfilled over 300 prophecies (spoken by different voices over 500 years), including 29 major prophecies fulfilled in a single day-the day He died. His death was told in the Old Testament (Isaiah 53), and also the place of His burial and even the place of his birth (Micah 5:2).

His appearences to the disciples. Were these hallucinations? Burly fisherman, tax collecters and skeptics like Thomas are unlikely to hallucinate. Jesus appeared to His disciples on 11 different occassions over a period of 6 weeks. Furthermore, over 500 people saw the risen Jesus. Jesus could be touched, He ate a peice of broiled fish (Luke 24:42, 43) and on one occasion He cooked breakfast for the disciples (John 21:1-14). Peter says, "[They] ate and drank with Him after He rose from the dead" (Acts 10:41). He held long conversations with them, teaching them many things about the Kingdom Of God (Acts 1:3).

C.S Lewis sums it up like this:

""We are faced then with a frightening alternative. The man we are talking about was (and is) just what he said he was or else a lunatic or something worse. Now it seems to me obvious that he was neither a lunatic nor a fiend; and consequently, however strange and terrifying or unlikely it may seem, I have to accept the view that he was and is God. God has landed on this ebnemy occupied world in human form.""

Questions Of Life. Nicky Gumble.

JUST A NOTE. I HAVE OMMITTED ALOT FOR BREVITY. T.B