Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Social Engineering
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-22-2005, 03:55 AM

Default Cryptorchidism

Cryptorchidism is defined as failure of testicular descent into the scrotum. Cryptorchid testes do not usually produce spermatozoa and probably produce somewhat subnormal amounts of androgen. Experiments with laboratory animals shows that cryptorchidism can be induced readily through in utero exposure to anti-androgenic and estrogenic contaminants.

Contaminats present all around us, in food wrappings, carpets, synthetic clothes, hairspray, washing powder, deodorant, cosmetics etc etc etc............

http://www.emedicine.com/radio/topic201.htm

In the 1970's 1 in 200 boys was born with the condition. This had risen to 1 in 100 by the 1990's.

Read this on Cryptorchidism in the sons of gardeners and farmers....using the chemicals that go into your foodstuffs....

http://ehp.niehs.nih.gov/docs/1998/106p793-796slothweidner/abstract.html

Immasuclation here: http://www.midnight-fire.net/truecurrentevents/cocktail.html

Statistics of prevalence here, please note, the rate in Western cultures (countries with development) http://www.wrongdiagnosis.com/u/undescended_testicle/stats-country.htm

If reports are to be believed by the year 2012, 25% of boys will be born with the condition and a very real probability among cyptorchid children is they become sterile.

A global depopulation agenda?

Old 04-22-2005, 06:00 AM

Default Re: Cryptorchidism

Hey YEO:

Depopulation agenda comes to us from different avenues. Those that are obvious-----but, we wouldn't think about it---such as your everyday habits of cleanliness/shower/baths using soaps, lotions, and one of the worst offenders is wearing clothes from the dry cleaners!! Biggie!!

People are so obsessed with nice smelling, that they spritz themselves up and down with a formula for disease and death, never thinking about what we are destroying.

Do you remember when Ivory soap, of all things, really got a bad rap about 20-25 years ago?
I remember an article in our local paper stating how "it is NOT gentle for a baby"!!! I stopped using it. This is not to say that the other soaps were any safer, but still, Ivory was mentioned -- so that's what you avoided.

Also, for example here in Florida---you can't run into someone without the person ending the conversation in "gotta go home and take a shower". You could be talking to clean-cut, bank teller, and sure enough--as you say your good byes she will tell you she can't wait to get home and take a shower.

I know this might sound silly to all of you, and I truly apologize, but here in Florida people are taking showers left and right-- and STILL look like crap. Each time I go to the local dollar store for body soap, detergent, and other cleaning products,---the shelves are almost bare!!! Regular grocery stores too. Chemicals, chemicals, deadly chemicals all over our bodies. I bet that video of teensy weensy microscopic living organisms on our body (that we can't see) doesn't look so bad after all!!

Yes, our bodies' functions are being put on hold, and truly 'sterility' in in the agenda.

What ever happened to FelsNaptha.
Anyone remember this....how about Rangergord.
Old 04-22-2005, 09:50 AM

There's some serious studies at the minute that conclude that the presence of worms in the body (thread worm), eliminates ecxema and asthma.

Even in the most chronic cases.

As a species, we spent millions of years living in piss and skids.

The University of Strathclyde is celebrating a Proof of Concept award for a project that may end the suffering of up to six million people in the UK. Researchers have found that a tropical parasitic worm may hold the key to relieving some of the world's most painful and debilitating autoimmune diseases such as lupus, psoriasis and Crohn's disease.

There are currently no cures for most autoimmune diseases. Existing treatments tackle the condition by suppressing the body's immune system, leaving the patient less able to fight off other infections. Researchers have now found that filarial nematodes, a class of parasitic worm that infects humans and animals, secrete an anti-inflammatory molecule known as "ES-62" into its host, without producing any obvious side effects or compromising the immune system.

http://www.strath.ac.uk/news/press_releases/20030228_poc_health.html
Old 04-23-2005, 08:28 PM

Crytpowhat? :roll: int: :evil: :-o ops: 8-) :hammer:
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...